• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Alfebit

Banned
This Famitsu's issue also has info about the Valkyrie Drive game, showcasing new characters and some stuff regarding the gameplay. I certainly interested on the game but I'm curious, what is the consensus about Valkyrie Drive here?

Girls kissing girls to become weapons and fight each other. What's not to be hyped about?

This Famitsu's issue also has info about the Valkyrie Drive game, showcasing new characters and some stuff regarding the gameplay. I certainly interested on the game but I'm curious, what is the consensus about Valkyrie Drive here?

Super psyched, the art style looks pretty similar to SK so I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

Apparently there's an uncensored version of a new VD trailer but I haven't seen the trailer itself, only a site reporting that there is one xD

Vylash

Valkyrie Drive is gonna be awesome, Kenichiro wants to bring it over so i fully expect it from xseed once their plate is a little less full

Oh man, XSEED's going all out this year. Awesome.

I can't help to be a bit upset at how long they took to announce SK2 localization though.

EDIT:

O43G9VH.png

EDIT of the EDIT: Techraptor has confirmed they will interview Takaki at the E3

http://techraptor.net/content/xseed-announces-4-more-games-for-a-2015-release

Hadoukie

Watched that VD video. Wow. Dat yuri. My pants are bursting with joy.

That blonde chick is the sex. Reminds me of Daidouji.

Sadly it's a Vita game, and that girl is only in the anime from what I hear :(

Still wanna play it

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The blonde character looks a lot like Ange from Cross Ange.

It doesn't have ninja girls.

I'm not seeing much of a difference there. It's still LOL-proportioned school girls flying around beating each other up...now even more perverted than before with lesbian-weapon-transformations!

That Takaki guy is a perverted genius.

Am heading over to Japan in a week. Hoping I might find all the little Senran figures on the cheap or at least the LE sets cheap enough.

Vylash

The blonde character looks a lot like Ange from Cross Ange.

I'm not seeing much of a difference there. It's still LOL-proportioned school girls flying around beating each other up...now even more perverted than before with lesbian-weapon-transformations!

That Takaki guy is a perverted genius.

Am heading over to Japan in a week. Hoping I might find all the little Senran figures on the cheap or at least the LE sets cheap enough.

hey, that's Exploding Breasts Producer Takaki to you

Vylash

Not sure why he would want his game to be less expensive i mean... I'm sure at some point he gets a cut of that right? =
lower price points are great for drawing in people on the fence, he's already made his money from the SV localization and now just wants to tempt more people to try it

Demoskinos

lower price points are great for drawing in people on the fence, he's already made his money from the SV localization and now just wants to tempt more people to try it

PS+ Let the free Hometown and Life flow forth. Although I doubt sony would ever bite on that.... although i want to say SV was a PS+ game for Japan at one point?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"12 years old"

Uh, what? If you wanna apply that towards Mirai, sure, that's a valid point & I understand, but EVERYONE?!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Pretty gross "preview" and I use that word sparingly of SK2 from Destructoid. No attempt at all at a real critique. Just a bunch of blathering on about how gross it its because boobs.

https://web.archive.org/web/2015061...com/senran-kagura-2-has-3d-boobs-294207.phtml

"So, let me talk you through one mission from the game. This is pretty much every level I played at E3 today. I was dropped into a hallway full of lots of Japanese schoolgirls. I mashed buttons to slice through these schoolgirls with ease, knocking all but their underwear off before killing them. I powered up by removing all my clothes and shoving a scroll between my breasts, then continued to mash buttons, slaying schoolgirls until they met their naked doom."

We must have played two different games, because not only is the sexuality somewhat toned-down in SK2, but you spend most of the game fighting off ninjas and then demons, including huge bosses. This description sounds more like the first game. Who wrote this, anyway?

Laura Kate Dale, UK Editor (Queen of England)

The perfect person to write about a niche action game clearly aimed at a horny male audience.

Top Bottom