• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Alfebit

Banned
Guess we need to call Asuka

giphy.gif

Understandable but a shame nonetheless.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"2015, the strongest collaboration on the day of this year's pie (?) Of how fusion story (?), I'm going to deliver one EV last large fireworks."

Is it a teaser for another DLC character? Did we even get Ayame yet?

SerTapTap

haruka is still the worst btw

I just don't like her for some reason while I really like Katsuragi. Something about her attitude is just bleh

"2015, the strongest collaboration on the day of this year's pie (?) Of how fusion story (?), I'm going to deliver one EV last large fireworks."

Is it a teaser for another DLC character? Did we even get Ayame yet?

No, at least not in 1.8 which you're stuck on unless you downloaded 1.9 before they pulled it.

Who would we bug at Xseed to ask if they're able to avoid the "no sharing to twitter or livestreaming" bullshit in the US version? Asked Xseed PR and haven't gotten a response yet, but they're PR and I doubt they know/care about nitty gritty like that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just want to know about the whole DLC stuff. Will we get stuff like Rin & Daidouji + the latest patch included right on the disc, or will it be some kind of Day 1 patch? How long will we have to wait for Ayane & the Ikki Tousen girls?

SerTapTap

Didn't Xseed drip-feed us Shinovi Versus DLC? They don't seem to be like IFI in that they just dump all the DLC at once (I prefer the all-at-once method, the DLC is done, just give it to us). But since the free characters are a patch now, I hope they just include them from the get go. I imagine we'll get the latest version on disk but have to wait for paid DLC.

I'd be interested in confirmation on that, but the Share thing bugs me more, that's a system level feature being disabled permanently.

Vylash

I just don't like her for some reason while I really like Katsuragi. Something about her attitude is just bleh

her whole personality is just being a jerk, she's very unappealing

plus the whole "alluring temptress" thing doesn't really work since she's not that hot
Didn't Xseed drip-feed us Shinovi Versus DLC? They don't seem to be like IFI in that they just dump all the DLC at once (I prefer the all-at-once method, the DLC is done, just give it to us). But since the free characters are a patch now, I hope they just include them from the get go. I imagine we'll get the latest version on disk but have to wait for paid DLC.

I'd be interested in confirmation on that, but the Share thing bugs me more, that's a system level feature being disabled permanently.

yeah we got the SV dlc very slowly, but i think that was because there was soooooooooooooo much of it, IFI usually only has a few dlc items while SV has pages and pages

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
To be fair, from what I understand, the SV DLC was distributed about the same way as Japan. Obviously not expecting the crossover DLC characters at launch, but I just hope we don't have to wait long.

SerTapTap

To be fair, from what I understand, the SV DLC was distributed about the same way as Japan. Obviously not expecting the crossover DLC characters at launch, but I just hope we don't have to wait long.

Same way as Japan, but it's still dripfeed--mimicking a release schedule where they had to actually MAKE the DLC first before relasing, that's silly when it's all done now. I don't mind cosmetic stuff being dripfed as much, but when NISA did it for Neptunia DLC it basically just meant I just never played the DLC because I had beaten the damn game before the DLC came out.

Though SK has the advantage of being able to play JUST that character so it's sort of fresh, but it's really annoying in the case of Neptunia and Disgaea, I really don't like the NISA method for DLC.

plus the whole "alluring temptress" thing doesn't really work since she's not that hot

So far the best thing about Haruka is being able to put her outfits on Mirai as a joke. Ryona's swimsuit too

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess I might as well ask here. So I have SK2 fully paid off on Amazon thanks to gift cards. However, kind of tempted to see if I can get a free month of Prime because I originally had Amazon Student and it's been years since I renewed it, and that Prime Day is coming up next week. Assuming I actually manage to get it, if I cancel the order & reorder it while I have prime, would I still get the free shipping despite the month running out before the game's release?

Looks at spoiler sentence, looks up at Haruka picture.... looks at spoiler sentence looks up at Haruka picture... looks at spoiler sentence looks up at Haruka picture...

Something wrong with you boy.

Theres alot of characters I didnt like till I tried them in EV, Haruka however is not one of them. Shes still bottom of the barrel. Just cant get past her creep factor.

MetalDeer

There's something wrong when even the doujinshi I've read involving Haruka also enforces how little I like her character.

Sorry.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think we just know Winter 2015 at the moment. So I'm guessing Nov. or Dec. in order to let people play SK2 coming out first.

ShinMaruku

Not quite yet. Look for winter though.

Now as for Haruka she's a hit and miss character. Some will like her some won't. Myself don't have strong feelings either way.

That said the more effect Yumi has be it positive or negative makes her a more effective character. :p If you say she's trash you powering her up, you say she;s awesome powering her up.
B4PBDJtCMAE9AE8.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think we've known about that for a few weeks. What's wrong? Granted, same month as Danganronpa AE & maybe one other game I can think of.

Edit: Oh right, then later in the month, Project Mirai DX & Super Mario Maker. Then Mighty No. 9.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I now want a spin off where the cast of the next Danganronpa game is all of the SK girls. UUUUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU.

Dangan-Senranpa or Senran Kaganranpa or something.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, DLC missions. I wonder what the reward is for beating it & how much it'll cost after the ten days are up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Knowing Xseed & SV's pricing, it'll probably be $4 for each DLC character, the same price as Daidouji & Rin for SV & Bon Appetit.

I rarely buy DLC but I bought the characters and 10€ worth of costumes for SV (..so far) and I don't regret it at all. Takaki and Marvelous deserve all my money

Also Ayame is super cute

Top Bottom