• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Just so you know , the new section in Estival Versus regarding to the OAVS are a prequel stories ( before the oav and after the oav ).

If you ever wondered what was the full basis for that piece of animation, you can now know

Haruka , your new virus/potion/experiment is ..

Adds 1 new CG and is basicly the conclusion of the game ( similar to the last 2 battles in SV )

*/reminder to never drink a haruka potion.....

Correct. It just won't work if you get an US copy of the game (DLC isn't cross-region). You'll have to rebuy her, but yes, otherwise it should work on your JP copy of the PS4 version because of the multiple accounts.

Awesome, ya I will rebuy her without a doubt when I get the NA version :3

Thanks!

4KXSQ73.png

And the wait just keeps getting longer.

Vylash

easy, from top left to bottom right, left to right:
Yozakura, Miyabi, Haruka, Katsuragi, Yomi, Ryobi, Murakamo, Ikaruga, Shiki, Asuka, Hikage, Imu, Ryona, Homura, Murasaki, Minori, Mirai, Hibari, Yumi, Yagyu

I instantly Recognized Katsus so that's all that matters to me. I recognized most though.

That's actually a pretty good testament to the characer design though.

Demoskinos

I got pretty much all of them. I just had to actually remember all the characters. I have brain farts and forget about characters sometimes. :x

Pejo

SK2 finally up on BB, $40 with GCU

MS0HT17.png

Sorry since I'm not real familiar with these games, I just really liked the first Vita one. I have a quick question.

Is SK2 the same game as the new game that's going to be coming out for Vita with less content? Estival I think. Or is it it's own game with it's own story and content?

flohen95

Sorry since I'm not real familiar with these games, I just really liked the first Vita one. I have a quick question.

Is SK2 the same game as the new game that's going to be coming out for Vita with less content? Estival I think. Or is it it's own game with it's own story and content?

It's a completly different game. Every western SK release so far has been a unique game, and that will only change with the PS4 and Vita versions of Estival Versus (obviously).

Demoskinos

Boo. Looks like the English Design Works book has been pushed back to August 6th release date now. That is at least what Amazon is listing now. >=(

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Boo. Looks like the English Design Works book has been pushed back to August 6th release date now. That is at least what Amazon is listing now. >=(

I wonder if their initial stock is already pre-sold out-- I got an Email from them this morning saying that it will be delivered Monday.

[Non-SK Related, but still Waifu material]

I dont know what this is but I want it.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/17/ps4-gets-card-battling-rpg-qurare-magic-library-in-september/

I was pretty surprised to find out this is a port of a mobile game.

I checked out a gameplay video of the mobile version and the assets look close to ps2/ps3 level of fidelity so this should look pretty good on PS4.

Thanks for sharing this, I'll keep an eye out and if it seems worth it at launch I'll pick it up.

Demoskinos

I wonder if their initial stock is already pre-sold out-- I got an Email from them this morning saying that it will be delivered Monday.

Really? I ordered this thing a hell of a long time ago like in April and I haven't gotten an email about it yet. :(

Edit: Actually just checked the order page just now. I was wrong. Its going to be here anywhere between Tuesday & Saturday. :D

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Really? I ordered this thing a hell of a long time ago like in April and I haven't gotten an email about it yet. :(

Edit: Actually just checked the order page just now. I was wrong. Its going to be here anywhere between Tuesday & Saturday. :D

Tried changing the shipping speed...now it says arriving Friday.

Top Bottom