• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

mStudios

Is Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson ever coming to NA?
The website says: "SENRAN KAGURA 2: Deep Crimson is coming to Europe and Australia!"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's suppose to be coming early Sept., I think. Don't recall an exact date, but Amazon & GS list Sept. 1st.

So it seems the artbook wasn't delayed?
I just got charged by Amazon and it says is getting ready for shipping.

Huh, mine says it will be here Monday but it's not in the shipping process yet. I did email them and ask them to ship it in a box though. I just know if I hadn't they would have shipped it in a bubble envelope...like always.

Saw that the English Design Works was eligible for Prime shipping so I pulled the trigger last night. Looking forward to it, UDON does some quality work.

SerTapTap

Already had the design works ordered, cool to see it's releasing. I still haven't read the manga or the pile of other art books I bought though

Not SK news but... in news that some of you might be interested in anyways (and I didn't want to create a whole thread for this) Gal*Gun:Double Peace demo is up on PSN:
https://goo.gl/M5HH4i

PSN is so weird about international links. If you click a link to the "wrong" store while signed in, it directs you to the store of your account and rams into a dead link. Will try the game, the original wasn't great but the gameplay wasn't unsalvageable, and inticreates is pretty good in general.

It's suppose to be coming early Sept., I think. Don't recall an exact date, but Amazon & GS list Sept. 1st.

Is not even a certainity

As you suspected, there is no official date yet. However, as you probably know, placeholder dates are "best guess" suggestions for retailers to list in their systems, so if you're seeing one placeholder date for August and another for September, you can pretty much count on whoever's listing the August date to have simply missed a memo somewhere. September is the much more likely of the two, though remember that even that isn't actually an announced release date -- it could still slip even farther back if things go wrong that we're not expecting. That's why we haven't announced an official date yet at all: because we're not confident we can stick to it, since there are still too many variables.

(This isn't to say August is impossible, of course. I just wouldn't count on it.)

-Tom

http://forum.marvelous-usa.com/index.php?showtopic=28055&#entry894549

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I tried the original on both 360 & then PS3 and yeah, slow moving light-gun games with a controller instead of, say, gun or motion controller (i.e PS Move) aren't very fun.

You enjoy the fact such a silly concept exists more than you enjoy the actual gameplay.

Demoskinos

I tried the original on both 360 & then PS3 and yeah, slow moving light-gun games with a controller instead of, say, gun or motion controller (i.e PS Move) aren't very fun.

You enjoy the fact such a silly concept exists more than you enjoy the actual gameplay.

Yeah, like if I could actually read the story I might get a bit of fun out of that but as is....eh can't say Id care to actually throw down money for it unless it got cheap.

SerTapTap

The PS3 version supports move, does the PS4 one not? Major missed opportunity if so. Loved Octodad with move, silly that so few games support it yet. Maybe they should have waited for Morpheus.

I downloaded the demo yesterday but had a game to review instead

Straight from Takaki's twitter:

Ck6ehJ7.jpg

https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/624561010272174082

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's the closest to Senran Kagura Xtreme Beach Volleyball we'll ever get....

...oh DUH, Ayane is there & he's makin' a XBV joke. I didn't notice her at first.

ShinMaruku

Mmm my fave characters all in 1 screen. Mmmm. And one of them is a princess, Well about 3 of them are being granddaughters of legendary Ninja who seem to love big boobs and has big boobies grand daughters....

Alfebit

Banned

Yeah, once I got past the initial goofiness the game just didn't have much going for it. Maybe the writing is where it shines but I wouldn't know that lol.

Look at how useless Yumi is being. Just sitting there getting an eyeful of Homura's hooha.

Eolz

Ayane OP pls nerf. She seems smaller than I thought according to her concept art.
Also,
dat homurass

edit: for those interested, Rice Digital has the collector edition of Burst on sale (game+tshirt+lenticular poster), as well as the shirt only (without game & poster).
They ship nearly everywhere in the world, the game is just obviously region locked to PAL consoles.

I caved and ordered it.

By the way has anyone ever used the site Plamoya? Is it reputable? I noticed when you look at items it says the price is linked to the Japanese market prices. Does that mean its basically a reseller site like Amazon / Ebay to sell products from other companies? Or is it a warehouse site?

Thanks.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I caved and ordered it.

By the way has anyone ever used the site Plamoya? Is it reputable? I noticed when you look at items it says the price is linked to the Japanese market prices. Does that mean its basically a reseller site like Amazon / Ebay to sell products from other companies? Or is it a warehouse site?

Thanks.

It's reputable, if overpriced for most things from what I've seen. I haven't ordered from there because of that. I think when it says the price is linked to market values, that means they will inflate the price for harder to find items, in line with demand.

Eolz

That's the new fig?! Awesome!
Loved that pic before (since it's an old one), even better now.

A bit conflicted about how Ikaruga seems a bit lewder over time tho, tbh.

Eolz

Ahah, really nice book pre/post(?)face from Takaki
Really wonder what'll be the next step for the series...

Looks like Amiami is going to make a Yumi figure.

I love that they are using New Wave to make figures.

I'm down for anything based off New Wave art.

For anyone interested, there will be a Nico Nico stream this weekend showcasing Valkyrie Drive

https://twitter.com/valkyriedrive/status/625558483056791554

I'm not sure is it will tackle the three projects or just the anime but at least we should get some new info.

Awesome, I'm really psyched to see where the franchise goes and how they'll differentiate it from SK, I know they will but I'm excited to see how.

Ahah, really nice book pre/post(?)face from Takaki
Really wonder what'll be the next step for the series...

Please be a third person shooter with water guns.

It's such a perfect fit for the series.

Top Bottom