• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Demoskinos

I thought I posted this somewhere else but I guess i didn't? Anyways, am I able to import VD when it comes out and play it on my Vita? I know that you can't use dual accounts so I'll be locked out of DLC but I'd at least like to play the main game.

I thought I posted this somewhere else but I guess i didn't? Anyways, am I able to import VD when it comes out and play it on my Vita? I know that you can't use dual accounts so I'll be locked out of DLC but I'd at least like to play the main game.

Vita are region free so yes. Also if you have a seperate memory card you can make a Japanese account on that for dlc I believe.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
To clarify, Vitas and games are region-free, so you can play and update the game with no problems on your American system. If you want to buy and use DLC, you'll need to account switch using another memory card.

I import enough that I ended up getting a second Vita for my Japanese account, since switching back and forth constantly is annoying and requires an Internet connection.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, Vita is region free except for getting DLC, which is a huge pain because of the 1 account per memory card/system restriction. At least with PS3/4, you can easily switch between accounts & DLC will work on an US account as long as the game is the same region as the DLC.

MetalDeer

xoZuVGT.png

Bing translate on Twitter is always good for a laugh.

So, uhhh.. something new about SK something, I guess? Wonder what.

Does the Asian version have English options, by any chance?

EDIT: Oh, you went with the NyuNyu. I see the NyuNyu up on AmAmi. I'm tempted.

What the....they didn't have it listed this morning lol

Oh well PlayAsia says I can't cancel it once ordered so I guess I am paying more through them. Not a huge deal lol. Just wish Ami had it listed earlier when I searched >.> unless I typed something wrong

Isotope

What comes with the VD LE's?

Edit: I only see the one for 57.99 on Play Asia?

According to the Amiami listing (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GAME-0014760):

Limited Edition
PS Vita Game Software

[Set Contents]
-PS Vita game software "VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-"
[Limited Edition Bonus]
-New illustration designed special deluxe BOX by Mana Kakkowarai
-Visual book
-Original soundtrack CD
-Deluxe long drama CD
-"VALKYRIE DRIVE" limited edition original package
[First Comers Bonus]
-Paradise swimsuit DLC Card "MERMAID" "BHIKKHUNI" "SIREN"

It's more or less $63 before S&H (On Amiami that is, not Play-Asia).

SerTapTap

I suppose I should actually play my JP copy of SK2 some more and figure out how the tag stuff works. Was a bit turned off by immediately being slammed by difficulty and repeating entire levels. And I usually complain the games are too easy...

I suppose I should actually play my JP copy of SK2 some more and figure out how the tag stuff works. Was a bit turned off by immediately being slammed by difficulty and repeating entire levels. And I usually complain the games are too easy...

The tag system is a magnific addition that deserves to be polished on future entries of the series. Being able to change characters on the fly and calling them as support adds a whole new layer of complexity to an already excellent game.

I never understood the complaints about the difficulty, Yomi's only hard if you mindlessly face her head on, if you learn to read her attacks, finding openings and smartly using your ninpos she goes down pretty quick.

I found the level design on SK2 very superior to versus and since the levels are smaller is perfect for short sessions of playing.

Eolz

The tag system is a magnific addition that deserves to be polished on future entries of the series. Being able to change characters on the fly and calling them as support adds a whole new layer of complexity to an already excellent game.

I never understood the complaints about the difficulty, Yomi's only hard if you mindlessly face her head on, if you learn to read her attacks, finding openings and smartly using your ninpos she goes down pretty quick.

I found the level design on SK2 very superior to versus and since the levels are smaller is perfect for short sessions of playing.

Yeah was disappointed by the tag mechanics in EV.
Really hope many people try 2. Night and day with Burst, really better than SV imo, and different focus from EV.
Unlike Burst and SV, I'd actually recommmend it to a non SK fan too!

ShinMaruku

Both are her ancestors is what I am getting at.

I heard that's their link from Sam Show and KOF and later games, some of them are ancestors of some characters.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
whynotboth.gif

Actually, I forgot we're getting three of the Ikki Tousen girls. I would imagine, i.e. hope that there'd be a bundle for all of them, unless they're being released at separate times.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The heck? There's videos showing the win pose animations for all the girls.....but after they've been completely stripped & the shiny light censors. Is that actually achieveable, some kind of glitch, or a hack?

Edit: Seems for Shiki, it's achieved by wearing the towel, going into Frantic, then using a Lv. 5 Special. I wonder if the same applies for everyone else.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Both are her ancestors is what I am getting at.

I heard that's their link from Sam Show and KOF and later games, some of them are ancestors of some characters.

No, there's no link. There was a joke in SS1 that Gen-An had a relation to Mai because they both had the same last name.

I don't think there's a single SS character who is supposed to be the ancestor of a KOF character. Zantetsu from The Last Blade is Eiji from AOF/KOF's ancestor, though.

I sadly gotta go to work so I can't see the VD stream but I can at least take quick looks on NeoGAF so thanks for the updates Dark_Tzitzimine!

Top Bottom