• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

But the whole game is the new story.

To me, the whole game is 1080p 60fps and some weight to the character movement and attacks.

EDIT: I really hope I don't sound like jerk for saying that. It's pretty much the reason I got the PS4 version over the Vita version.

I bought both because of portability and leisure. I travel alot to trade shows and events when im not working so I rarely have time to sit down and just play something for more than an hour at best at a time, so playing during lunch breaks or on the airplane is essential. Even if there's a woman to the right or left im still playing.

This man feels no shame.

I bought both because of portability and leisure. I travel alot to trade shows and events when im not working so I rarely have time to sit down and just play something for more than an hour at best at a time, so playing during lunch breaks or on the airplane is essential. Even if there's a woman to the right or left im still playing.

This man feels no shame.

I bought both, just for the mini figures.

Wallet bares no shame, or money.

SerTapTap

I bought both for pretty figures and boxes. Will probably leave the Vita one unopened. Were the included OST disks the same? I didn't open the CE ones yet just the first print thing.

This is not good, I'm 7 chapters in and now have access to several new poses for the dressing room, the potential for lewdness is too great, I could not resist. : [

KAGwI5F.gif

Puruzi

Banned
I found a bunch of incredibly lewd dressing room pics in /skg/
Some involved the nopan glitch, the futomakis, etc. The things you can make with the dressing room in this game. Damn.

SerTapTap

Wow. I did not know such a thing exists. Actually I have no idea how to trigger it either. Full blown costume Ninpo into various place on the field?

KO someone with a super near a ! sign usually activates a puru puru finish. Only on certain spots on certain maps. I've seen them for the jars at the beach, basketball hoops in the gym, the volleyball net at the beach, and the big Estival Versus posters in part of the city. You don't need a O ninpo, all of them work now.

Demoskinos

HOW

HOW IS THIS DONE?

Like all the stage finishes. Get your opponents clothes ripped so they can be fully stripped and finish them off in front of the area involved in the stage finish. All the areas that you can do the finishes on have a sign with a "!" mark next to them.

Once you do a finish in game you can then buy it in the shop to replay them in the library with any character.

SerTapTap

Once you do a finish in game you can then buy it in the shop to replay them in the library with any character.

Oh, that's a neat bonus. Is it just me or is earning money harder btw? In Versus I had enough money to buy everything as I went along more or less, I'm over half done and I've bought a small fraction of what's in the shop so far. Do harder difficulties give more money?

Demoskinos

Oh, that's a neat bonus. Is it just me or is earning money harder btw? In Versus I had enough money to buy everything as I went along more or less, I'm over half done and I've bought a small fraction of what's in the shop so far. Do harder difficulties give more money?

Maybe? I dunno. You can usually get stacked pretty quickly by doing girls heart missions.

New characters I'll give you, but I don't speak a word of Japanese so there's no new story for me yet.

I've been reading quite a lot that "hurr you don't play for the plot" but it's still fun being able to read on top of enjoying the main things: gameplay and tits. I ain't gonna import this because XSeed like the based people they are actually localized SK2. I immediately sold my Japanese copy of SK2 and I have no reason to doubt Estival will come outside of Japan.

To me, the whole game is 1080p 60fps and some weight to the character movement and attacks.

EDIT: I really hope I don't sound like jerk for saying that. It's pretty much the reason I got the PS4 version over the Vita version.

Same reason I'm doing it. Generally if there's a console version of a 3DS or Vita game, I'll get it on the console instead (although I bought MH3 on 3DS because the Wii U version runs like shit). I'll be getting the PS4 version for estival when I get a PS4 even though I've possessed a vitatv for the longest time.

Like all the stage finishes. Get your opponents clothes ripped so they can be fully stripped and finish them off in front of the area involved in the stage finish. All the areas that you can do the finishes on have a sign with a "!" mark next to them.

Thank you for this :3

Istaerion

Are you screwed out of the Shrine puru puru finish if you've destroyed them all before doing one? Is there a way to replay a stage with the shrines back?

It's not a competition! Take your time and enjoy the life :3

I just dont have time anymore to play games. When I worked at Gamestop as a manager the earliest I had to wake up was 9 and that was if I was opening the store (or couple times a year at 5AM for inventory unless it was overnight). So I would just stay up all night.

Now I have to get up at 5AM every day and work longer days, so by the time I get home and have dinner and do anything I need to at home I only have an hour or two of free time.

For triple the pay though I cant complain. I do like my new job alot.

Demoskinos

I just dont have time anymore to play games. When I worked at Gamestop as a manager the earliest I had to wake up was 9 and that was if I was opening the store (or couple times a year at 5AM for inventory unless it was overnight). So I would just stay up all night.

Now I have to get up at 5AM every day and work longer days, so by the time I get home and have dinner and do anything I need to at home I only have an hour or two of free time.

For triple the pay though I cant complain. I do like my new job alot.

Well how else are you going to fuel your crippling SK addiction? :p

muteki

N I N J A!

CBr4eo0WgAAfe89.jpg:orig

Anyone know what you get for destroying all the shrine things? I just noticed the counter on the mission select and put 2 and 2 together with the mission, but don't understand the point of it all yet.

Also, do you level up quicker at higher difficulties? Seems slower in general than SV1 but I'm still early on.

SerTapTap

Anyone know what you get for destroying all the shrine things? I just noticed the counter on the mission select and put 2 and 2 together with the mission, but don't understand the point of it all yet.

Also, do you level up quicker at higher difficulties? Seems slower in general than SV1 but I'm still early on.

They unlock the shinobi girls heart stories now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh, so you have to unlock the character stories now? Huh, interesting change, though I'm fine with that. I would just do all the character stories first in SV, then the actual main story.

Demoskinos

I'm not a huge fan of Minori but
oh my god the chapter 7 mission with Kurokage where he leaves and then she realizes shes alone again. T___T

Maid

Banned
How do you remove Murakumo's mask when play as her or against her? I can't find the option in dressing room.

Top Bottom