• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus Import |OT| We All Worship At The Church Of Yumi

Maid

Banned
On Shinovi you gold Select when the game is loading.
Yeah, that, I know, and the reason I can't figure out how to do that here is because there is no select button, and I tried holding option or touch pad but look like it doesn't work.

Forgot to mention that I'm playing on ps4, sorry.

Theonik

Yeah, that, I know, and the reason I can't figure out how to do that here is because there is no select button, and I tried holding option or touch pad but look like it doesn't work.

Forgot to mention that I'm playing on ps4, sorry.
Oh I figured that was the case. I was insinuating they removed the masks-off button as a joke. I do not know the real answer.

Theonik

Miyabi and Hikage look so out of place in the intro. Hikage just wants to go home.
That's in character though. Even Homura which is fairly serious is actually keen on silliness as long as Asuka is doing it too. Perhaps this is just my head-canon at work here.

SerTapTap

Gotta love that Musou AI (probably NSFW due to Ryona's choice of clothing). They try so hard to run right into the ninja wall thing.

I love the new stages, it's a shame most of the story levels limit you so much. They're mostly really big and open, just blocked off with those ninja barriers for the story mode. But then it's fun to "break out" of them to find the hidden shrines.

That's in character though. Even Homura which is fairly serious is actually keen on silliness as long as Asuka is doing it too. Perhaps this is just my head-canon at work here.

Oh I know it's in character, it's just kinda funny. I'm sure they're only included because they're popular and Miyabi is the head of her school.

SerTapTap

Is there really only two colors of cat ears? Weird there's no plain white one. And there's gotta be bunny tails this time too right? Haven't gotten them yet, not done with the story though.

I think all of those girls are keen on silliness.

Miyabi isn't

Theonik

Miyabi can be quite silly at times. Also Hikage on drugs is 100% silly.
Hikage on drugs was a marvel to behold
dvrktv.jpg

Gosh yes. That storyline I think it was in Bon appetite? Where Haruka drugs Hikage is THE BEST. SAMBAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Haven't played Bon Appetite but it was in Shinovi as well.

SerTapTap

Can you actually revive KO'd partners that say "help?"

edit: What. I just ran with O right next to one and she randomly revived with full health. Is O all it takes or what?

Demoskinos

Can you actually revive KO'd partners that say "help?"

edit: What. I just ran with O right next to one and she randomly revived with full health. Is O all it takes or what?

Yeah, the tag stuff is so broken because you can keep reviving them as many times as you want even if they are fully stripped. lol

SerTapTap

Yeah, the tag stuff is so broken because you can keep reviving them as many times as you want even if they are fully stripped. lol

Speaking of tag, I still don't know how to really do the tag team attack, the tag aerials a trophy mentions, or the weird aerial super the tutorial has you do. Is there an english guide to the controls? I think I know everything but those moves

Risette

A Good Citizen
does amiami use different accounts for jp and eng sites? it's restocked but the listing still isn't back on the eng site and it's not letting me login on the jp site with my eng acc

SerTapTap

does amiami use different accounts for jp and eng sites? it's restocked but the listing still isn't back on the eng site and it's not letting me login on the jp site with my eng acc

I wouldn't be surprised, Japanese amazon is a different account too. I'd just try making a new account with your same info

Demoskinos

Speaking of tag, I still don't know how to really do the tag team attack, the tag aerials a trophy mentions, or the weird aerial super the tutorial has you do. Is there an english guide to the controls? I think I know everything but those moves

So you know how you chase after people after a launcher with Circle? After you hit a launcher hit Circle +R1 instead and you'll do the tag combo.

Up to the 4th day and have been reading about the Girls Heart mode. I know you need to destroy shrines to unlock them, but what exactly are they, side stories? Where are they found in the menu?

Demoskinos

Up to the 4th day and have been reading about the Girls Heart mode. I know you need to destroy shrines to unlock them, but what exactly are they, side stories? Where are they found in the menu?

Girls heart are side missions that revolve around one character. They are often very goofy. Like for instance in SV there was a story about Homura trying to figure out why she is bad a comedy.

Girls heart are side missions that revolve around one character. They are often very goofy. Like for instance in SV there was a story about Homura trying to figure out why she is bad a comedy.

Was it a different structure in the previous games (as in, not being a separate part of the main missions)? Played all of them but don't remember doing any.

Demoskinos

Was it a different structure in the previous games (as in, not being a separate part of the main missions)? Played all of them but don't remember doing any.

Yeah outside of having to be unlocked this time the side mission stuff seems pretty in line with what they've done in past games.

How do you actually view a scene once you pose it and change everything? I cant find which option it is. I found Save / Load / Delete but no view.

SerTapTap

Can you save costumes and apply them to different characters or is a costume only for one character? I'm not sure how that all works. I haven't been brave enough to try and save or load a costume but I'm pretty sure that's what one of the menus is for.

Im having problems doing chases. I dont know if its the camera angle or what but I always seem to over shoot them and go beyond them.

Chase should be basically automatic. Sometimes it does seem to miss especially if it's a boss and they somehow still have control over themselves.

Edit: Oh god I tried to make a shot in Portrait in photo mode and I'm so dizzy. Is there a way to insta rotate the camera by 90 degrees or anything?

SerTapTap

These photo mode poses, goodness.
Ryona is a good doggie

So, regardless how I hold the controller, the hands won't turn red.

I just start the "hands" thing, rotate the controller 90 degrees from resting position, wait a sec and they turn red. Might set the controller on a flat surface to reset it first, the wii U gamepad needs this often--unsure about the DS4. IT's a little fiddly but I got it to work (is there a dressing room trophy again?)

Demoskinos

These photo mode poses, goodness.
Ryona is a good doggie

I just start the "hands" thing, rotate the controller 90 degrees from resting position, wait a sec and they turn red. Might set the controller on a flat surface to reset it first, the wii U gamepad needs this often--unsure about the DS4. IT's a little fiddly but I got it to work (is there a dressing room trophy again?)

There are trophies you get in the dressing room but there isn't one for doing all the naughty things like in previous games.

SerTapTap

Oh yeah I noticed a couple of those. And good, that trophy was surprisingly hard

Granny is incredibly annoying to fight

edit:

How do you actually view a scene once you pose it and change everything? I cant find which option it is. I found Save / Load / Delete but no view.

Do you mean just view photo mode without UI? Just press Square then Start to hide the UI just like in the dressing room

Risette

A Good Citizen
Just got this email from amiami
Thank you for mailing us.

Unfortunately due to circumstances out of our control we cannot make that
item available on our English website.

Furthermore, amiami.com and amiami.jp are not the same store abd customers
who have an account at our Amiami.com store cannot purchase from AmiAmi.jp
Please be advised also that it is not possible to have two accounts, one a
t AmiAmi.com and one at AmiAmi.jp.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.
oh well. I ordered at Nippon-Yasan earlier today anyways, just thought it was weird.

Top Bottom