• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Aiii

So not worth it
Watson as an 8 year old anime girl?

Sounds like I figured out Brother Cure's next avatar, friends.

tumblr_inline_mmcgbseA3L1qz4rgp.png

Alucard

Banned
So was Raw watchable at all? I heard the Springer segment was awful and I heard Cena tried to bury Taker.

It was worth it for three/four segments:

-opening cage match
-Heyman/Cena promo at top of hour 1
-NXT match
-main event and post-match

Cena said something like this: "Brock beat Undertaker and no one's heard from him in six months. He beat me, and I came back one week later saying 'let's do it again.'"

Penguin

-opening cage match
-NXT match

Cena said something like this: "Brock beat Undertaker and no one's heard from him in six months. He beat me, and I came back one week later saying 'let's do it again.'"

Yeah... I think some folks use burial a bit too quickly.

It's pointing out a storyline that they've been doing with Heyman/Lesnar so

jmdajr

-opening cage match
-NXT match

Hmmmm.

He's lucky Taker is like 60 years old now.

Gonzalez

Banned
oR7M4dA.gif

I still say this was worked. Seth almost being stabbed seemed like an excuse for him to drop the chair, and to allow Roman to use it on Orton.

Cagey

Banned
I chose to watch the Giants herp and derp to another embarrassing loss instead of watching a terrible Raw.

I think I need new choices in my life.

Aiii

So not worth it
Heyman has been really annoyingly repetitious in his promos lately.

Now Cena, that's a man who knows how to mix it up.

Yeah, instead of going: I am doing it for the kids. He went: I am doing it for that kid RIGHT THERE IN THE FRONT ROW!

What a trooper. JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

As much as I love Okada guys, it has already been a month pretty much and I need my own identity. Plus I never like the way it was cropped. Also, Sunny Mac got rid of his anyway.

Gonzalez

Banned
Seems like an incredibly risky stunt just to be a work
Seth's a crazy guy. Maybe he knew it would get a response online if he did that to create the plot device for the chair being accidently given to Roman. Remember he also had to climb the cage to sucker crossbody Roman later in that segment.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah... I think some folks use burial a bit too quickly.

It's pointing out a storyline that they've been doing with Heyman/Lesnar so

I don't think he buried Taker either, but the comment was kind of eyebrow-raising. Seriously, Taker is OLD. Leave the poor guy alone.

Aiii

So not worth it
Clearly they are setting up Cena vs. Taker for Mania, it will not be the last time Cena mentions Taker like this in the coming months, best get used to it.

Sina was SHOOTING on Taker last night, effectively BURYING him. This is because Taker is currently in the DOG HOUSE since he was convicted of being a MARK FOR HIMSELF by WRESTLER'S COURT.

Alucard

Banned
Jim Ross is so bored on Twitter. He just posted this pic:

BxGNVmeIcAAXyIG.jpg

"Breakfast burrito @sonicdrivein at OKC Airport this morning. @pyroballyhoo VINCE RUSSO on Ross Report podcast 2nite"

Aiii

So not worth it
You want him to tone down being unfamiliar with the new spikes that are on the bottom of cages now? How does one do that?

jred2k

So, the next rumored opponent for Bray Wyatt is Ziggler. Seems like quite a downgrade for Bray.

I don't think it can do less for him than the Jericho feud has done.

Bray want the IC title feels kind of weird to me. His character seems like he'd want the main belt or nothing. I do think they could have some good matches, though.

Top Bottom