• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know who's not welcome at Main Event Fitness?
nopeshyu56.gif

That little shrimp. Also, man did Luger age like 100 years in the last 4 years of WCW.

New Mandy

jmdajr

God damn my wife has so much drama at work. Women just can't get along.

Drama for men at work is like.. deciding what junk food to eat.

Carnby

The worst part about arguing shit on the internet is people always act like it's personal. Need a monthly snark cap from people on the internet. You've used up your snark and buttrage for this month, you'll have to come back next month to refill it. Or pay extra for access to more sarcasm.

haha. OT. Yup.

It's why I don't feel bad when people leave this thread because they got upset about somebody arguing about wrestling with them. Put on your big boy shorts.

This thread?! Here? Not here. Never. Nope.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 12/24/95

• Lex Luger vs Scotty Riggs
  • Big Bubba Rogers vs Sting
  • That Mother Fucker Dean Malenko vs JL
  • Ric Flair vs Randy Savage WCW Championship

Dean makes his return and gives the Nitro debut for the super gut buster. A pretty so-so show, which I'll give to them because it was the second show of the night and for some reason they had both Flair and Savage do double duty. I'm not sure why you would have your two oldest guys do double duty for a set of tapings, and not guys like Eddie/Dean. Especially considering Macho is injured already going into the shows. So their match was a bit sluggish.

On paper, Starrcade looks like it is going to be far better than the previous few PPVs, but also looks like a buy rate disaster waiting to happen. It's on a WEDNESDAY, in Tennessee, with a card full of Japanese wrestlers that no one in the US has heard of and no footage of them has been shown on Nitro. In fact, only last names have been used on TV. Not even giving out their full names. The only NJ guy announced for the show that anyone has seen is Kensuke Sasaki. And it was a buy rate disaster. Did significantly less than the years before and after and was the worst Starrcade before 1999 and 2000 in particular did horrific numbers.

ig0RNbp0qRXCx.gif

jmdajr

Guess everyone is on that apple thread....

I'm just there to see what Samsung will copy next and charge me less for.

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 12/24/95

• Lex Luger vs Scotty Riggs
  • Big Bubba Rogers vs Sting
  • That Mother Fucker Dean Malenko vs JL
  • Ric Flair vs Randy Savage WCW Championship

Dean makes his return and gives the Nitro debut for the super gut buster. A pretty so-so show, which I'll give to them because it was the second show of the night and for some reason they had both Flair and Savage do double duty. I'm not sure why you would have your two oldest guys do double duty for a set of tapings, and not guys like Eddie/Dean. Especially considering Macho is injured already going into the shows. So their match was a bit sluggish.

On paper, Starrcade looks like it is going to be far better than the previous few PPVs, but also looks like a buy rate disaster waiting to happen. It's on a WEDNESDAY, in Tennessee, with a card full of Japanese wrestlers that no one in the US has heard of and no footage of them has been shown on Nitro. In fact, only last names have been used on TV. Not even giving out their full names. The only NJ guy announced for the show that anyone has seen is Kensuke Sasaki. And it was a buy rate disaster. Did significantly less than the years before and after and was the worst Starrcade before 1999 and 2000 in particular did horrific numbers.

ig0RNbp0qRXCx.gif

Dean Malenko once again securing his spot as that motherfucker

RP912

Banned
God damn my wife has so much drama at work. Women just can't get along.

Drama for men at work is like.. deciding what junk food to eat.

Smh try working for a company with women and men are the minority. I got treated like a dungeon hunchback because I was married and had kids.

Top Bottom