• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

jred2k

what do we all think about Destiny? I think about getting it and I'm not really sure.
I don't trust gaming site

i9k8Yi7dLhj1W.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
what a piece of shit jiff. you should be ashamed of yourself jred2k.

Penguin

Don't like the new Countdown guests... Nattie says nothing but a wiki article

"Sid main evented two WrestleManias"

"Vader feuded with HBK and the Undertaker, he was a big part of the WWE"

Raw64life

Just bought a Vita friends. I really wanted a PS4 but decided to wait just a bit longer.

I bought a Vita a little over a year ago and have yet to buy a game for it. It's been exclusively remote play and whatever I get free with PS+, and it will probably stay that way forever given how anything that was ever planned to be a Vita exclusive is going to get ported to something else at this point.

WKkNdge.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The worst part about arguing shit on the internet is people always act like it's personal. Need a monthly snark cap from people on the internet. You've used up your snark and buttrage for this month, you'll have to come back next month to refill it. Or pay extra for access to more sarcasm.

It's why I don't feel bad when people leave this thread because they got upset about somebody arguing about wrestling with them. Put on your big boy shorts.

kiguel182

Well, at least Raw was better these week.

That Jerry Springer segment was the only crap segment they did even if the main-event was the usual Orton bore fest. NXT guys pretty much out shinned that and it was really great to see those guys on Raw.

Also, Cena keeps doing is usual "I care for the children and the troops routine". He might be a great guy but he still bores me out of my mind.

You know what would've been great? If he actually had told those guys to shut up and then stormed out of the ring confused/angry. It would be interesting television. But fuck it, who needs that?

I would love to know WWE's thinking the last month.

Summerslam was a success but every RAW since then has been a disaster from top to bottom.

It the secret plan to boost the network to make TV shows shit but make PPV's good? Because thats not a very good plan

jmdajr

The worst part about arguing shit on the internet is people always act like it's personal. Need a monthly snark cap from people on the internet. You've used up your snark and buttrage for this month, you'll have to come back next month to refill it. Or pay extra for access to more sarcasm.

It's why I don't feel bad when people leave this thread because they got upset about somebody arguing about wrestling with them. Put on your big boy shorts.

What if they call you a fatty though?

jmdajr

He got out of the hospital middle of last week after his first round 5 day round of chemo and now he only has to be in for a few hours a week for 2 weeks until his next 5 day stint.

The guy is doing ok all things considered. Nothing unexpected came back from the CT scans, blood tests or tumour biopsy and he has 3.5 months of chemo to do.

The problem with his back cleared up after a few days of chemo which the doctors said would happen so thats good since he was pretty immobile for 2 weeks before things really hit the fan.

He is only starting the slow shitty part now. Early days.

Tough deal man. In the end he's going to be fine though. Believe Dat!

jmdajr

no, I didn't have PS+. Lots of wasted stuff I know =/

That being said, I did get the Vita and 7 games for 200. Good deal imo.

I have a huge PS+ Vita library.....

But no Vita. If I ever end up moving to suburbia I was probably take the park and ride bus to work. Maybe then I'll get one.

Vita looks like it'd be wonderful as a portable emulation device.

That is what I am hoping for in the long run.

What games did you get?

from the buy/sell thread

f1v9f05.jpg

Selling PS Vita new Slim model, like new only played a few times, Japanese model Khaki/Black, plays us games fine. Vita has a screen Hori screen protector on it, comes with carrying case, and 6 games. Final Fantasy X HD, Metal Gear Solid HD collection, God of War Collection, Wipeout, Uncharted, and Reality Fighters (not pictured) Boxes and manuals, AR cards included.

Also came with a loose copy of Assassin's Creed. Gonna try to sell GoW, AC, Uncharted, and Reality Fighters for P4G and Dangonropa 2.

somedevil

More on Daniel Bryan:

WWE officials are hoping that Daniel Bryan will be back in time for November's Survivor Series pay-per-view. However, they do not want to rush Bryan back and risk another injury.

What now in November? Can't wait till the next story where he is coming back next week. Its a good idea not to rush him but if he is really ready Nov would be great.

Top Bottom