• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Verendus

Banned
Hideo is also called Kenta, who created the GTS, and also used a running knee as a finisher. He has been wrestling since 2000, he is of Japanese origin, and 1.74m tall. He is of 33 years of age.

He has quite the extensive wiki entry.

Verendus

Banned
Cant wait to see that asshat be decimated by Lesnar yet again.
There are 3 ways this Night of Champions match is going:

1. Cena loses after a hard fought battle.
2. Match ends in DQ and we go to Hell in a Cell.
3. Cena loses, but as result of being screwed over when he had the match won.

I'm going with the hidden option, number four. Both end up injured and aren't seen again for the next 5 months.

Some goof on the EVOLVE pre-show thought it'd be a good idea to do the whole "missed highspot turns the tide of the match" with a corkscrew 630 senton. Yeah, he went splat.

Also, Shenron, Shynron or whatever he's called, flat-out sucks - he was the dude who cracked his skull open on a double-rotation moonsault 2-3 years ago, but since then has been under Quack's tutelage to teach him proper, authentic Quackenbush luchalibre. It hasn't helped.

Corkscrew 630? That's some Jack Evans shit. Who's the dude?

RE: Shynron...Yeah, dude's crazy. That moonsault injury was terrifying.

Verendus

Banned
I have googled some more names for WWE's consideration.

Akira
Goro
Hideki
Hotaka
Katashi
Kenji
Ren
Takashi
Yamato
Yoshi

I believe Yoshi would have been a better fit. Since such a huge portion of WWE's fanbase are children, they would instantly associate him with warm memories of a green dinosaur. WWE wants a new hero for children. Here he is. Ren Hotaka Yoshi. The replacement for Joan Cena.

This is before WWE treats him like a terrorist sympathiser of course.

JavyOO7

I do appreciate the NXT crowd booing the people who were chanting 'CM Punk!' at Takeover 2. There's always that tiny group being jerks, man...

Showaddy

Galloway vs Strong was awesome, WWE is really stupid for letting Drew go, he is going to accomplish great things on the indies.

They were stupid for putting him in a jobber gimmick and wasting his talent, letting him go was the best thing they could have done for the guy.

Alucard

Banned
Life must be so boring if you only watch the WWE and nothing else. Can't imagine going back to that being the only wrestling I consumed.

You can't even call it sexism in a lot of the OT gaf topics to do with any kind of male-female relationship stuff, it's flat out misogyny. You've got guys saying 'fuck that cunt' etc and coming up with ways to win in a Epically Owned way whenever a woman is perceived to do something slightly inconsiderate. Also when a guy is in a relationship and there are problems, it isn't cos the guy (who comes to post all his personal details on neogaf for one thing) has issues of his own, it's cos the woman is a 'terrible person' 'not worth your time' 'man up bro'.

It's ugly. I'll stop perusing those topics now. I come to wrasslegaf as the safe haven for non-hateful talk.

Verendus

Banned
You can't even call it sexism in a lot of the OT gaf topics to do with any kind of male-female relationship stuff, it's flat out misogyny. You've got guys saying 'fuck that cunt' etc and coming up with ways to win in a Epically Owned way whenever a woman is perceived to do something slightly inconsiderate. Also when a guy is in a relationship and there are problems, it isn't cos the guy (who comes to post all his personal details on neogaf for one thing) has issues of his own, it's cos the woman is a 'terrible person' 'not worth your time' 'man up bro'.

It's ugly. I'll stop perusing those topics now. I come to wrasslegaf as the safe haven for non-hateful talk.
I don't know about this, man.

I've got a lot of hate inside me for leprechauns.

strobogo

Banned

Friend, I thought, "fuck that cunt" when Madusa ruined Sherri's wedding for no reason, attacked her before the match, attacked after the match after losing fair and square, and then dropping Sherri right on her head. I don't feel it was misogyny because she was being a real shit head for no reason. I reserve the big C for dudes only really. The only time I'd say it to a woman is about someone like Nancy Grace. I think she's the text book definition for the word as a terrible insult towards women, and very deserving of it.

Tonight's Total Divas:

Bryan gets bad news about his neck as him and Brie argue about their new house, Cena and Nikki discuss Nikki's frozen eggs, Trinity is conflicted between a singles career and Cameron.

TOTAL DIVAS

Tonight's Total Divas:

Bryan gets bad news about his neck as him and Brie argue about their new house, Cena and Nikki discuss Nikki's frozen eggs, Trinity is conflicted between a singles career and Cameron.

I swear this show is The Sims: WWE Edition reading these descriptions and watching these shows. Down to the house decorating.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

How do you feel about the anal renaissance thread?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know how I feel about the anal renaissance thread?

You sicko

Don't be afraid to eat the booty, friends.

iNObJidqcncFB.gif

JavyOO7

Life must be so boring if you only watch the WWE and nothing else. Can't imagine going back to that being the only wrestling I consumed.

If I wasn't poor I wouldn't mind looking at other feds and their PPV. Maybe once all these bills are paid in advance and have more money in my pocket I'll look into other feds. The one ROH DVD I have is from a long time ago when it was Nigel McGuiness vs Tyler Black in the main event. It was great... even with Nigel really going to the well repeatedly with his rebound clothesline move.

Hence, for the time being, for $9.99... I can watch crap RAWs and Smackdown a month late, Main Event and Superstars being good sometimes, NXT being good a little more often, and other PPVs from back in the day. Really, I'm happy with the Nitro's now. They just need to add WCW SN shows and I'm sure there are more WCW shows that I'm not aware of.

They just really need to fix the player. And the interface. They do that and they are golden.

Gonzalez

Banned
Friend, I thought, "fuck that cunt" when Madusa ruined Sherri's wedding for no reason, attacked her before the match, attacked after the match after losing fair and square, and then dropping Sherri right on her head. I don't feel it was misogyny because she was being a real shit head for no reason. I reserve the big C for dudes only really. The only time I'd say it to a woman is about someone like Nancy Grace. I think she's the text book definition for the word as a terrible insult towards women, and very deserving of it.
Are we supposed to assume Parker fucked Madusa? I watched some of the Madusa, and Parker segments from SN during that period, and I'm still confused by that storyline.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know the worst part about online elements in all games now? It makes shotguns ALWAYS suck. I'm replaying Doom, and I get the shotgun and it's like fucking wasting everybody and the thing gets some distance

Now when I see a shotgun I realize it's been rendered completely null by every FPS having a melee button. I did like the automatic shotgun in GTA 4 though. and the one in Saints Row 2.

Carnby

You know the worst part about online elements in all games now? It makes shotguns ALWAYS suck. I'm replaying Doom, and I get the shotgun and it's like fucking wasting everybody and the thing gets some distance

Now when I see a shotgun I realize it's been rendered completely null by every FPS having a melee button. I did like the automatic shotgun in GTA 4 though. and the one in Saints Row 2.

Doom set the standard. I judge all FPS games by the quality of the shotgun. I don't like many FPS games.

strobogo

Banned
Are we supposed to assume Parker fucked Madusa? I watched some of the Madusa, and Parker segments from SN during that period, and I'm still confused by that storyline.

I think so. That's what I got from just Nitro and Clash. And if that's the case, that makes Madusa the other woman, which makes her even more of an asshole for attacking Sherri.

Really enjoyed the EVOLVE show, every match was good to great, but again Zack had the match of the night, this time with Biff Busick. Like the Thatcher match it was a very technical contest, but with a much nastier side to it once Biff started showing his aggression. Uhaa Nation is just unbelievable, dude needs to be on TV. Again, why on earth did WWE let Drew go? Super talented guy, great match with Roddy. The tag title 3-way was the perfect sort of spotfest sprint, the complete opposite of that dull Colony vs Bravados tag yesterday.

Fox1.gif

Galloway1.gif

Nese_Konley.gif

Zack.gif

Uhaa4.gif

Top Bottom