• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

A few more indy gifs to annoy stro;

Gargano.gif

Swann.gif

Uhaa2.gif

Alucard

Banned
If I wasn't poor I wouldn't mind looking at other feds and their PPV. Maybe once all these bills are paid in advance and have more money in my pocket I'll look into other feds. The one ROH DVD I have is from a long time ago when it was Nigel McGuiness vs Tyler Black in the main event. It was great... even with Nigel really going to the well repeatedly with his rebound clothesline move.

Hence, for the time being, for $9.99... I can watch crap RAWs and Smackdown a month late, Main Event and Superstars being good sometimes, NXT being good a little more often, and other PPVs from back in the day. Really, I'm happy with the Nitro's now. They just need to add WCW SN shows and I'm sure there are more WCW shows that I'm not aware of.

They just really need to fix the player. And the interface. They do that and they are golden.

I get the time and money issue. And there's more than enough stuff on the Network to keep you busy for a good while. Just commenting more on those who either still think the indies suck or who are fanboys for the E.

Alucard

Banned
Dudes, thinking of making a gaming discussion thread. What should I call it?

"I haven't bought a system since the Wii. TALK TO ME."

"Bought a 3DS a year and a half ago and it's still in the box."

"Video games...are they still cool?"

"Is gaming the same anymore?"

"Video games: cooler in the 80s and 90s."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

What kind of a reaction do you want to get? People getting upset?

Try this, kind of build off your last one: "Do you feel gamers were more accepted in the 2000s than 2014?" or something.

Alucard

Banned
What's up with wrestling promotions coming up with awful names lately? Evolve, Dragon Gate, Chikara, Global Force Wrestling, Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla? Are all the good names already taken or something?

Alucard

Banned
What's up with wrestling promotions coming up with awful names lately? Evolve, Dragon Gate, Chikara, Global Force Wrestling, Ring of Honor? Are all the good names already taken or something?

What would be a good name in your eyes, friend bean breath?

Battle Arts Wrestling?
American Wrestling Federation?

What's up with wrestling promotions coming up with awful names lately? Evolve, Dragon Gate, Chikara, Global Force Wrestling, Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla? Are all the good names already taken or something?

...lately? Mofucka you named promotions that started in 2002!

EVOLVE was Gabe's idea in terms of making pro wrestling EVOLVE
Dragon Gate is a Japanese promotion that's based/was Toryumon
CHIKARA is basically the equivalent of getting the Chinese symbol for pancakes tattooed on your lower back
GFW is Old Man Jarrett
ROH is fine
PWG is a stupid name

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
American Wrestling Association is probably my favorite promotion name. Because America.

Cool logo, amazing roster, great name. AWA easily could have beaten WWF to the punch if it wasn't run by Gagne.

What would be a good name in your eyes, friend bean breath?

Battle Arts Wrestling?
American Wrestling Federation?
National Wrestling Alliance, World Wrestling Federation, World Championship Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling. Names that follow that same naming conventions of pro sports leagues and can be shortened into acronyms.

strobogo

Banned
...lately? Mofucka you named promotions that started in 2002!

EVOLVE was Gabe's idea in terms of making pro wrestling EVOLVE
Dragon Gate is a Japanese promotion that's based/was Toryumon
CHIKARA is basically the equivalent of getting the Chinese symbol for pancakes tattooed on your lower back
GFW is Old Man Jarrett
ROH is fine
PWG is a stupid name

Has Gabe evolved wrestling at all with EVOLVE?

"Is there a good reason to buy Smash 4 when I already have Melee?"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was gonna make a Vince blows his load gif to gifs of Chris Pratt gif, but I got distracted.

But I was very close to it.

Top Bottom