• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

They are ending a go home show to a PPV with Rusev and Henry? Is this a fucking joke?

I mean it's not Cena. But on the other fucking hand it's stupid because it's not Cena. Y'know. Your PPV main event. WWE, you're a company bleeding money and rating. Why do this to yourself?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Think we all know why America is closing Raw
14581.jpg

Swerve, friends.

so what are they doing with jack swagger now? seemed like he was really starting to get over and he has a really good look to him too and actually is decent in the ring.

shame he isn't getting more of a push.

Did you see the match with Bo? Did you notice that he was hardly getting a reaction?

He was never over. He was against a monster heel that has been booked brilliantly and who gets nuclear heat. That was all.

And he failed all of America.

So i tuned in to see Reigns beat Rollins clean to build up to a match on PPV and a shitty jingle.

What else have I missed on this probably-glorious Raw?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did you see the match with Bo? Did you notice that he was hardly getting a reaction?

He was never over. He was against a monster heel that has been booked brilliantly and who gets nuclear heat. That was all.

And he failed all of America.
Did you watch his match? He got more of a reaction than anyone else on the roster except for Brock.

I mean it's not Cena. But on the other fucking hand it's stupid because it's not Cena. Y'know. Your PPV main event. WWE, you're a company bleeding money and rating. Why do this to yourself?

Hell, the show is called Night of Champions, and it's not even a championship match of any kind

Ithil

Normally you just brush off dumb booking with "it's dumb".

But that was too much.

- Seth avoided Ambrose for months, Ambrose always trying to get that win over him
- Ambrose is taken out eventually, before he got said win.
- Reigns is booked to face Rollins at the PPV, buy the Network to see if Rollins will get his comeuppance.
- For no reason, they face each other on the go-home RAW, on free TV, also.
- Reigns wins clean, no interference, no nothing.
- Uh, please buy the Network for the PPV anyway? To see a rematch of the match that just had a clean win where Reigns beat Rollins?

I want to see the train of thought that led to that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This isn't even like 'this sucks' Raw, this is just like 'wut' Raw.

oh by the way I'd like to add to the Cena is a face? list
• Sneak attacks Brock when he comes through the ropes
• Sneak attacks Brock after faking injury

Did you watch his match? He got more of a reaction than anyone else on the roster except for Brock.

People like going 'we the people'. That's it. The Let's go Bo chants were as loud. No one cared when he won.

Cena got louder positive chants. Roman got louder chants.

But maybe I should watch it again.

• Giving up multiple (potential) PPV matches on free TV
  • Booking your top babyface as a huge dick and a pillar of moral character simutaniously
  • Making you uber-monster look weak going in to a PPV
  • Closing out your show with a segment building up a midcard feud more dated than the actual 80s PPVs on the network instead of any of your 3(!) hot main event feuds

7037%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
  • Booking your top babyface as a huge dick and a pillar of moral character simutaniously
  • Closing out your show with a segment building up a midcard feud more dated than the actual 80s PPVs on the network instead of any of your 3(!) hot main event feuds

Hunter's WWE

gaiadyne

Hey I look forward to being rallied

I'm still shocked that we had a clean finish on the go home show in a one on one match between two people who are in a one on one match on the PPV this Sunday.

Unless there's some shenanigans and the match doesn't happen... it makes no sense.

Toki767

Did Brock/Cena have something to do? Like watch the football game or something? I just don't know what other reason they could possibly have in ending the show with this segment.

Top Bottom