• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Think we all know why America is closing Raw
14581.jpg

Swerve, friends.

This or a Henry swerve are the only ways I can imagine walking away from this segment happy.

FHIZ

So I decided just to go through Lana's instagram account than watch this nonsense, and I've got to say, all the comments that take her seriously are hilarious.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ok I know wrestlegaf smarks hate Reigns, but that was a pretty good match. Even the Heyman/Cena/Brock tangle hyped up the title match a bit.....what the fuck is this shit?

KissVibes

Banned
Uhh why doesn't the WWE do more with the midcard and lower card?

*does more with the midcard and lower card; having a midcard storyline close out the show before a PPV*

uhh was is the WWE doing shit with the midcard and lower card?

Ithil

Why was the Cena/Lesnar segment not the main event? Was the "halftime" gimmick that they didn't even stick to that important?

they're both off their promo game, and Lana isn't that great ever

this segment is so heatless, no one's really trying

why is this the main event

why

Oh wait, this is in Lafayette, LA? There was never going to be anything close to trying.

I still remember when Baton Rouge got a Raw eons ago and a big point of the show was waiting for a FAX from Austin.

Top Bottom