• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Alucard

Banned
Just saw the end of the opening segment. LOL. WTF was that? Cena puts Heyman in a headlock and walks him to the back, and then we just go to the commentary team? What is this? Slapstick humour hour?

Gonna watch my boy Y2J face off against Kane and then call it a night.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of TNA. By Wednesday or Thursday we'll have a rough idea what BfG 2014 is like.

Bet'cha they won't, bet'cha they won't show. I bet you.

Bryan segments were doing good viewing figures before, and he'll be novel having been off TV for a while. Dean Ambrose was way over, and he will remain so. I love Barrett, but I don't think he's a viewing figure magnet, not yet anyway.

Hassan's promos were years ahead of their time. The world wasn't ready for them and i doubt it ever will

I could go for some of those right now :(. At least they had more of a even purpose rather than "them dang foreigners" angle that's outdated as hell.

I saw Hassan wrestle Jerry Lawler in a PPV in Puerto Rico where Hassan THRASHED the puertorricans because of our second class citizen status. It was amazing!

strobogo

Banned
#FuckIndy

iuBmdFymfCnCo.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ryback is supposedly gonna get another monster face push because of Vince when he gets back, right?

That's probably who will beat Rusev.

Big One

Banned
Just saw the end of the opening segment. LOL. WTF was that? Cena puts Heyman in a headlock and walks him to the back, and then we just go to the commentary team? What is this? Slapstick humour hour?

Gonna watch my boy Y2J face off against Kane and then call it a night.
There's seriously nothing worth watching tonight. It's garbage.

Reigns beats Rollins clean and is having a rematch at Night of Champions.

Mark Henry closes the show with Rusev.

At the beginning of the third hour, Cena pummeled Lesnar with weak punches and "broke his nose."

Also Cena bullied the fuck out of Heyman which got no reaction from the crowd.

Ryback is supposedly gonna get another monster face push because of Vince when he gets back, right?

That's probably who will beat Rusev.

That assumes that they can resist the urge to just flat-out feed him to Cena.
Cena vs. Rusev will be our Survivor Series main event.

Alucard

Banned
There's seriously nothing worth watching tonight. It's garbage.

Reigns beats Rollins clean and is having a rematch at Night of Champions.

Mark Henry closes the show with Rusev.

At the beginning of the third hour, Cena pummeled Lesnar with weak punches and "broke his nose."

Also Cena bullied the fuck out of Heyman which got no reaction from the crowd.

I dunno, I really enjoyed the Kane/Jericho match I just saw. 3 stars, baby. They actually had a story with the turnbuckle, and it played into the finish. Good stuff.

I've watched almost every match Jericho's had during this run, and I've enjoyed almost all of them minus the first meeting against Wyatt.

Even his promo says he's only going to do punches in his match.

This isn't figure skating, pal. It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or mile, winning is winning. I bet Seth has all his flashy moves planned out in advance but just like my man Roman says, "everyone's got a plan, until they get punched in the mouth".

Believe that.

Anything remotely interesting happen in the first hour?

-John Cena trapped Paul Heyman in his dressing room until he can produce Lesnar, with Khali standing guard, in a very comical segment. Further signifying that Cena is becoming the man he needs to be when he proclaimed that he doesn't intend to beat Brock Lesnar but rather beat Brock Lesnar's a**

- Roman Reigns cut a great backstage interview.

- That's it.

Alucard

Banned
Seleziya is 1. bangin' and 2. probably able to shoot beat up half the dudes in ROH

You're probably right. It's amazing to me how short most of the roster is. When I met them in person, it was just weird to sort of tower over Adam Cole and AJ Styles.

Decided to watch PWG and blacklist tonight. James spader is awesome

Not really excited for night of champions at all

Yeah, I don't really care about it either. Looks like a one-match show, although I'm always up for a Jericho match. And who knows, maybe Reigns and Rollins will surprise us.

Oh, what was the stupid Divas shit from tonight? Didn't watch that yet. Stopped after Jericho/Kane.

Top Bottom