• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Cesaro making the save for Heyman tonight.

OR Maybe Heyman has Kofi, Woods, and Big E. help him out. Imagine that. The three men beat down Cena NoC and he feuds with them for the rest of the year. Putting them over in the process like he has done so many times before for countless young talents, of course.
Why would you group these three Superstars together in particular?

gaiadyne

Why would you group these three Superstars together in particular?

New-Nation-of-Domination.png

and they are still testing it out at house shows not sure if they will be heel or face

John Cena

• Can't accept that he lost. Not only did he lose, but he lost clean but he continues to whine about it until he gets another match.
A champion has a rematch clause when they lose their titles, you diseased rhinoceros pizzle.

• Kidnaps and threatens non-wrestlers
Since you're incapable of following simple wrestling storylines, I'll clue you in: John Cena has to abandon his code of ethics (hustle, loyalty, respect) in order to become the man he needs to be to not beat Brock Lesnar but beat Brock Lesnar's a** as he alluded to weeks ago, you knuckledragging simpleton.

• Won't get married to his girlfriend and settle down with a nice suburban home.
Yes, everyone has to conform to your gender roles, you pathetic cis scum.

And this deviant is the face?
Do yourself a favor and stick you to your simple Japanese wrestling children's shows.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 2/11/96

• Hugh Morrus vs Randy Savage
  • Scotty Riggs vs Loch Ness
  • Devon Storm vs Konnan WCW US Championship
  • Arn Anderson vs Hulk Hogan

A garbage show to follow up a garbage PPV. This might actually be the single worst Nitro up to this point. If there is a highlight, it is that Arn pinned Hogan. However, Hulk dominated the match, at one point had Arn giving up to the figure four while he had Ric Flair pinned in a small package, and then popped up right after the match and beat Arn and Flair up again. Liz got to make her "Why I turned heel" speech, gets completely lost half way through, freezes up, starts laughing, and Ric was about to take over while she tried to remember. Loch Ness botches his first move. Konnan botches all of his moves.

Konnan, doing a great job of trying to catch his opponent:

really have no clue (nor care) which way lesnar/cena will go but I'm thinking it will go towards cena since he usually wins big matches and in the past has won rematches of big matches he has lost

v0yce

Can someone explain to me what I'm supposed to be understanding with this AJ/Paige feud?

I mean, usually story angles aren't great but I at least know what they are trying to go for even if it's executed poorly. But with AJ and Paige I don't really get what they're trying to do with the mimicry and sarcastic respect stuff.

Vylash

Can someone explain to me what I'm supposed to be understanding with this AJ/Paige feud?

I mean, usually story angles aren't great but I at least know what they are trying to go for even if it's executed poorly. But with AJ and Paige I don't really get what they're trying to do with the mimicry and sarcastic respect stuff.

#frenemies

Aiii

So not worth it

Are they not repeating the words "mind games" enough for you?

Perhaps Cole and JBL should mention it 10 times per sentence instead of 8. :lol

Striker

They gave Hassan the "What?" chants until he destroyed the crowd with truth bombs regarding their discrimination. Lana does the same thing every week and it's basically "You're stupid".

WWE fucked up Hassan because Vince has been going senile since the early part of the last decade.

FFS!

Bully Cena?
Heyman's shell phone with a sticker screen?
Total Divas injecting a lethal dose of poison into the women's division? BRIE MODE! At least she'll cause Nikki the win but then that'll result in a fatal four way where Brie will probably fucking win.
Bully Cena part 2?
Cameron/Naomi's -4 star classic? At the very least I'm going give her the benefit of the doubt on that pin because it seems like it was intended and a reference to another match. Still stupid and makes you look like an incompetent idiot. Too many goddamn people have submissions these days. EDIT: Or not, maybe I dreamed that shit up and then it came true, goddammit. EDIT2: Nope Taryn Terrell story from Evan Bourne so I wasn't imagining it.
Borderline Racist Rollins? So what if he's not black? Of course, this is the company that called Mark Henry the "Silverback".
Giving away a PPV match with no build up and then having it end clean with the face winning? What is this? WCW?! Who the fuck is booking this shit? It should be embarrassing that the guy they're trying to push as a "power" or "muscle" guy it shown up while never doing anything remotely impressive in terms of feats of strength.
I skipped the end because USA/RUSSIA! WOOO! Vince's dementia has him thinking he's back in 1984!

Since we're going back to the 80s, I'll quote Sam Kinison.
AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jamie OD

WWE must really be spooked by the NFL this season if they're now booking Raw around when Monday Night Football goes to half time.

strobogo

Banned
Well shit, I forgot to add how Ambrose looks more like a chump than Rollins but hey, Vince wants Roman to be "the guy".

I'm not sure he ever said anything actually funny and he was grating but that's besides the point.

At least Dice was a character and intentionally offensive. Kinison was just an unfunny asshole who said awful things and got away with it because he screamed them.

Reading the reactions to Seth's promo.

It was a terrible promo, but he did fine. They script literally every word they say now. The gorilla act and lines were written for him to say and act out exactly like that. Go check out any of the leaked scripts.

Top Bottom