• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Alucard

Banned
Can someone explain to me what I'm supposed to be understanding with this AJ/Paige feud?

I mean, usually story angles aren't great but I at least know what they are trying to go for even if it's executed poorly. But with AJ and Paige I don't really get what they're trying to do with the mimicry and sarcastic respect stuff.

This could be the worst shit in wrestling right now. Even worse than the Bellas, whose story is actually comprehensible to a degree.

So in Germany we got the news today, that former football national keeper Tim Wiese who currently is jobless and training like crazy, got an offer from WWE...any infos in the US on that?

Here is a current pic:

tim-wiese-muskel-selfie-internet-twitter-1e0d-zmhu-620x376.jpg

Browny

Banned
Question for Alucard...

If you're Kenny King, are you kicking yourself for leaving ROH's tag team division (which looks remarkably tasty at the moment) for TNA's "ship"?

The answer has to be yes...?

Alucard

Banned
Question for Alucard...

If you're Kenny King, are you kicking yourself for leaving ROH's tag team division (which looks remarkably tasty at the moment) for TNA's "ship"?

The answer has to be yes...?

He's probably making more money in TNA, and I think the TV exposure will only help him once TNA blows over. ROH would take him back I think...but I seem to recall him burning his bridges there for some reason. I could be wrong, though.

Browny

Banned
He's probably making more money in TNA, and I think the TV exposure will only help him once TNA blows over. ROH would take him back I think...but I seem to recall him burning his bridges there for some reason. I could be wrong, though.
I remember the burning bridges... ROH pretty much called him a piece of shit for appearing for TNA whilst negotiating a new contract. But I think it was during the Cornette era, so... Was just wondering, since he's not exactly bringing the house down at TNA, but ROH are main-eventing tag team matches on a regular basis.

Alucard

Banned
I remember the burning bridges... ROH pretty much called him a piece of shit for appearing for TNA whilst negotiating a new contract. But I think it was during the Cornette era, so... Was just wondering, since he's not exactly bringing the house down at TNA, but ROH are main-eventing tag team matches on a regular basis.

Yeah, but even if he was back at ROH, I doubt he'd be tagging with anyone right now. If TNA does go under, I worry about where he'll go, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A champion has a rematch clause when they lose their titles, you diseased rhinoceros pizzle.

Since you're incapable of following simple wrestling storylines, I'll clue you in: John Cena has to abandon his code of ethics (hustle, loyalty, respect) in order to become the man he needs to be to not beat Brock Lesnar but beat Brock Lesnar's a** as he alluded to weeks ago, you knuckledragging simpleton.

Yes, everyone has to conform to your gender roles, you pathetic cis scum.

Do yourself a favor and stick you to your simple Japanese wrestling children's shows.
A round of applause, bean breath is an oasis in a desert of opinions.

Jamie OD

Wait...

What?

Is this what actually happened?

I need context people.

Intentionally done to be used on Total Divas. Also an inside joke for somebody (don't know who) who trained in developmental and literally did not know the rules of pro wrestling when they signed up.

Best Friends featuring Brian Myers;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaL3cT5xZ8E

Trent and Chucky-T replace Kevin Steen on Highspots talk show, looks fun.

Also, AIW are running a $5 DVD sale at the moment - lots of good stuff from last year on there and a best of Seth Rollins DVD;

http://shop.aiwrestling.com/sale.html

Lastly, the second part of the Johnny Gargano mini-documentary is up, both are well worth a watch, even if you're not a fan of or even know the guy, he comes across really well;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_4zaBpHsm0 - part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9i5QaChkjQ - part 2

Aiii

So not worth it
Intentionally done to be used on Total Divas. Also an inside joke for somebody (don't know who) who trained in developmental and literally did not know the rules of pro wrestling when they signed up.

TD has finished shooting though, I guess they could be shooting season 2.5 now...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"5 things I learned as the Internets most hated person"

Just as the topic was actually starting to blow over, someone had to go and put an extra log on the fire.

she thinks she's the most hated person? is this a shoot?

Sephzilla

she thinks she's the most hated person? is this a shoot?

It's cracked, so the defense is that the title is played up because that's a comedy website. Even though Cracked doesn't really feel like a comedy site anymore.

Just people on both sides of the discussion could just benefit from putting some duct tape over their mouth and listening to people from the other side of the fence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
eh?

Was this about...

Ff7-barret.png

Sadly we didn't even get there. I bungled the shit out of the topic. Worse than usual even for me, and I'm usually known to be a good topic-maker.
jF6ZnAf5g9iZy_e.jpg

Top Bottom