• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

strobogo

Banned

You're right. It was a funeral for Raven's career. Which one is bigger, the crow or the raven? It was the smaller one. One is dead in my neighbor's driveway. I hear all kinds of calamity. There are 6 or 7 in the tree FREAKING the fuck out. Sounds like screaming, crying, monkeys. Then they flew around the neighborhood, came back to the tree, yelled some more, did one more lap and left.

Sephzilla

Guys, I'm getting close to walking into the WrassleGAF arena, shutting the doors, and never coming out to look anywhere else in the forum world. Literally every other forum I frequent today is full of people talking about how all gamers are sexist misogynist assholes and anyone who disagrees is one. Ugh.

jred2k

Reading through that $9.99 thread made me realize that WWE is actually just planning the biggest heel turn of all time. They will keep pushing the $9.99 for a few months when suddenly all the signs flip to reveal 66.6$ the price of the devil. The devil will then rise up through the ring and summon his favourite demon, Kane.

This will lead to a six month storyline with Kane terrorizing the entire roster while he is world champion. John Cena will then get into a huge struggle with Kane trying to flip the sign right side up and banish evil from the WWE.

Cagey

Banned
Guys, I'm getting close to walking into the WrassleGAF arena, shutting the doors, and never coming out to look anywhere else in the forum world. Literally every other forum I frequent today is full of people talking about how all gamers are sexist misogynist assholes and anyone who disagrees is one. Ugh.

People feel better about themselves when they're establishing themselves as morally superior to others.

No joke, one of the things I want most in the world is to have a one on one conversation with Vince McMahon. I would love to pick his brain. It would probably be the most interesting discussion I ever have in my life.

On a completely unrelated note, it is 4 in the morning but it's like 85 degrees outside.

Fuck this life.

Fuck. This. State.

Are you in California?

Aiii

So not worth it
The preferred nomenclature is little person or dwarf.

Hornswoggle:
Hornswoggle was also asked if the word midget bothers him. "That's fully what I am," he said. "If you put little person wrestler on a poster, people are going to say, 'Is that kids, is that weird odd people?' You put midget wrestling and they know what it is. I am technically not a midget I am a dwarf or a little person, but I consider myself a midget

Seriously though, it's midget wrestling, so it's a midget wrestler.

I will switch to dwarf if I must, but "little person" is not something I would want to be called.

"Hey there little man, how are you? You been good? You been a good little man?" How in the fuck is "little person" better than midget? Whoever thought of that term is just a shitty person.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hornswoggle:

I will switch to dwarf if I must, but "little person" is not something I would want to be called.

"Hey there little man, how are you? You been good? You been a good little man?" How in the fuck is "little person" better than midget? Whoever thought of that term is just a shitty person.

You shock me every day. Now you're the one saying the preferred nomenclature as determined by that particular group of people is stupid.

jmdajr

iUDbpjlMtv54O.gif

I like it.

I laughed.

strobogo

Banned
Hornswoggle:

So what you're saying is you think little people are shitty people for wanting to call themselves by little people instead of midget or dwarf?

Gauntlet for the Gold, Damn it feels good to be a Gangster and TGIF are all pretty good, alternatively, the best of 2013 looks like a good compilation - also, best of Tyler/Seth.
alright, thanks!
You're gonna love the ending to this week's Bucks/Briscoes match. Haha.
ahaha, oh boy. FWIW, I liked the Young Bucks/Addiction match!
Also, Enzo Amore's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrLjvz1InQc

Beware though, it has "italian instruments" and is therefore racist as well.

YA SAWFT YA SLOPPY

strobogo

Banned
No, I am saying it is a stupid name, I am not calling any person shitty.

Oh

Hornswoggle:

Oh

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

The man babbies who are dragging Zoe through the mud are sexist misogynist assholes.
A lot of people who self identify as gamers first are MRA losers who are afraid of female sexuality and jealous that others are getting laid while they complain about the kideo game industry on the internet all day and sending death threats to a woman who had sex. The "gamerZ" brand doesn't need defending.

Sephzilla

The man babbies who are dragging Zoe through the mud are sexist misogynist assholes.
A lot of people who self identify as gamers first are MRA losers who are afraid of female sexuality and jealous that others are getting laid while they complain about the kideo game industry on the internet all day and sending death threats to a woman who had sex. The "gamerZ" brand doesn't need defending.

I consider myself a gamer and am none of these though...

Aiii

So not worth it

So did they all think of that name at their last group meeting? Did they all just think of it all at once?

I stand by what I said, WHOEVER thought of that name, is a shitty person for thinking everyone should prefer that over midget or dwarf. No adult should be called a "little person" ever, "little man" or "little girl" is what we call kids when we're talking down to them. Why would you like that?

DMczaf

ivPRfxi45ZHJP.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So did they all think of that name at their last group meeting? Did they all just think of it all at once?

I stand by what I said, WHOEVER thought of that name, is a shitty person for thinking everyone should prefer that over midget or dwarf. No adult should be called a "little person" ever, "little man" or "little girl" is what we call kids when we're talking down to them. Why would you like that?

But you don't...you shouldn't be talking down to people at all. Even little people deserve a base level or respect.

strobogo

Banned

Well, that's the preferred word for that group of humans by that group of humans, and you seem to think they're assholes for preferring that to decades old outdated terms. You sound like the old grandpa who still says spooks or negroes because that's what "they" were called when he was growing up and whatever "they" call themselves now is stupid.

don't worry dude, mysogny, spanking, bondage and screwjobs are what wrassle gaf is all about.

Both ways. Hell, ALL WAYS.

enjoy your stay

Vylash

friend spider gets it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, do you think midgets would have a better self image if they got breast implants?

If that's the image they want, sure.

Implants are good and if it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it. That's not the only reason why people get them, but I always feel if you will feel better if you do something, you should do it.

This is why I've had surgery to get that 36 inch Kane cock.

Top Bottom