• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

strobogo

Banned
If that's the image they want, sure.

Implants are good and if it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it. That's not the only reason why people get them, but I always feel if you will feel better if you do something, you should do it.

This is why I've had surgery to get that 36 inch Kane cock.

Would you consider making your 36 inch Damon Kane cock also a gun?

jmdajr

I still don't know the science behind ass implants.

Personally I find Boob enhancement more reasonable. No amount of squats and lunges is going to give you bigger bazookas.

Did you like, keep listening past the first three seconds?

oh yeah, it's just that i hate stereotipycal music.

Americans have all sorts of tunes.

you're mexican? mariachi/banda/spanish sounding
you're asian? asian strings
you're russian/middle easterner/commie? let's make it sound imperialistic
you're puelto lican? salsa/merengue it is
you're black? rap!
you brittish? let's involve the queen somehow

see what i mean? why not fucking give kenta itami that same theme without the fucking asian strings?

Edit: I are grateul of your PM Bootaay

5219103_orig.jpg

Is this you?

Is the third game the Witcher?

Ithil

you're black? rap!

see what i mean? why not fucking give kenta itami that same theme without the fucking asian strings?

It's perfectly ok for him to have a reference to his heritage, koto chords are perfectly good for that. It's not like it's Tensai's music or Tajiri's.

It's no different than Bad News Barrett having "God Save The Queen" at the start of his. It does mark him as English but "being English" isn't his gimmick in any way, and the rest of his theme doesn't reference it further.

strobogo

Banned

you're black? rap!

Edit: I are grateul of your PM Bootaay

HEY, Lashley didn't have a rap theme. In fact he had the most generic theme in years up to that point. Oh never mind. It got updated into a nu-metal thing. Does Ron Simmons pre and post NOD count?

JavyOO7

Main Event was Big E vs Rollins, Cameron vs Brie Bella, and Ziggler/R Truth vs Miz/Sandow. Not a bad episode to be honest but it still felt flat for some reason which I cannot properly articulate. I think Main Event hasn't been the same since the episode in Longdon, really. =p

Ithil

HEY, Lashley didn't have a rap theme. In fact he had the most generic theme in years up to that point. Oh never mind. It got updated into a nu-metal thing. Does Ron Simmons pre and post NOD count?

faarooq_display_image.jpg

He had bigger problems than theme songs to worry about.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looked like a low-rent Thulsa Doom stand-in actor for a prequel to Conan circa 1980

Vylash

'CAUSE THERE IS HELL IN THE SKY

AND ALL YOU SINNERS WILL DIE

IT'S GONNA BLOW YOU AWAY

IT'S GONNA BE JUDGEMENT DAY

Alucard

Banned
Jim Ross is the WORST ROH fact checker.

"Michael Elgin (pronounced EL-JIN) ...lost the title to Jay Lethal. (It was Jay Briscoe) As I record this, Lethal is the champion...I do like his (Elgin's) work...think he's kind of an old-school heel..." (Elgin has clearly been a face)

Yikes.

"Michael Elgin (pronounced EL-JIN) ...lost the title to Jay Lethal. (It was Jay Briscoe) As I record this, Lethal is the champion...I do like his (Elgin's) work...think he's kind of an old-school heel..." (Elgin has clearly been a face)

Yikes.

gotta bury the worst talent

Ithil

John Ross, Texan announcer, retired from WCW in 2014 and was best known for his bowler hat and use of the phrase "By Jesus!", and was a career heel. His most frequent commentary partner was Jerry "The King" Springer who constantly talked about dogs.

He also suffered from partial paralysis of the eyebrows, leaving him looking permanently surprised.

It's perfectly ok for him to have a reference to his heritage, koto chords are perfectly good for that. It's not like it's Tensai's music or Tajiri's.

It's no different than Bad News Barrett having "God Save The Queen" at the start of his. It does mark him as English but "being English" isn't his gimmick in any way, and the rest of his theme doesn't reference it further.
I hate that too.

DMczaf

It's so obvious Smash 3DS was made for the New 3DS. The fact that the demo has to completely reboot your 3DS after quitting because the demo is using 100% of the system's RAM is crazy.

Yikes.

Michael Elgin will always be a heel to me

joelseph

It's so obvious Smash 3DS was made for the New 3DS. The fact that the demo has to completely reboot your 3DS after quitting because the demo is using 100% of the system's RAM is crazy.

I was wondering what was going on, thought my SD read times were dying or something.

Vylash

oh so that's what it is, Wii U version is gonna be the actual good one anyway

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do people really give a fuck about that worthless Megaman? Pitiful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey here's a Vince McMahonism you may have missed

MM NES games sucked
the MMX SNES games ABSOLUTELY sucked
He sucked in MVC1
He sucks currently
He sucks retroactively

Megaman sucks AND THEN YOU DIEEEEE

Hey here's a Vince McMahonism you may have missed

MM NES games sucked
the MMX SNES games ABSOLUTELY sucked
He sucked in MVC1
He sucks currently
He sucks retroactively

Megaman sucks AND THEN YOU DIEEEEE

'Wait, what da fuck'
'NAIPALLLLLLLM'

also I'm quoting this and shoving it in a MegaMan OT just so they start a mob

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
'Wait, what da fuck'
'NAIPALLLLLLLM'

also I'm quoting this and shoving it in a MegaMan OT just so they start a mob

Go ahead, those megamanbabies need the truth

"but that's...that's not fair!"

I see riffs on the gaming forum only are fresh for a couple of days.

I don't really think you should play melee over new smash, friends.

And mega man legends is swell, OG games bore me

Top Bottom