• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Perfect Strangers teaches tolerance and acceptance.

Sometimes the world looks perfect,
Nothing to rearrange.
Sometimes you just, get a feeling
Like you need some kind of change.
No matter what the odds are this time,
Nothing's going to stand in my way.
Words to live by, friends.

what if the ultimate warrior was a part of the mcu?

oh, here we go

RfyIQwz.jpg

Sephzilla

Is that equivalent to Reigns getting to keep The Shield's theme, or is that below WE THE PEOPLE in the power rankings? (And yes, blaring alarms is below the iffy song Rollins got and the average one Ambrose got.)

I'm okay with Reigns keeping the Shield theme, it fits him I think. I actually don't think Rollins theme is that bad, tbh. Ambrose theme is decent but it gets negative points for making me think "Kickstart My Heart" is about to play every single time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jack "I'm a former World champion" Swagger gets to keep the Real American theme because it's his theme. Certainly not the theme of Antonio "My original Rugby player or whatever the fuck run was so god damn boring we had to make me yodel" Cesaro

jred2k

Does the MCU have their own instance of #HULKWASRIGHT?

Maybe this can be the common ground for the two fan bases to bond over.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does the MCU have their own instance of #HULKWASRIGHT?

Maybe this can be the common ground for the two fan bases to bond over.

Cyclops was right

All X-Men suck forever and they are pieces of shit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I will be ok with that The Order game as a simple third person shooter if it's more SPAHS MAREEEEN than Gears of War.

They already look like Imperial Guards, so that's a plus.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Monday Nitro 3/10/96

• Jim DOOGUN vs The Giant
  • STEINER BROTHERS vs Road Warriors
  • Alex Wright vs Lex Luger WCW Television Championship
  • Ric Flair/Taskmaster/Arn Anderson vs Hulk Hogan/Booty Man/Randy Savage Lumberjack Strap Match

Steiners were a surprise replacement for the Nasty Boys, who were apparently attacked before the match. They came out unannounced on motorcycles and had a dope big man power sprint where every move was seeing who could throw or hit each other the hardest. It was rad, got everyone all fired up. Lex won the TV title over the weekend as Johnny B. Badd left the company. Bischoff buried him a few times during the night. Brian Pillman made a surprise appearance in the crowd. The main event was probably the single biggest clusterfuck of a match in Nitro history. All 6 men had straps. All the lumberjacks (in flannels) had straps. All 6 men were in the ring the whole time. All the lumberjacks were fighting the whole time. The seeds for a Giant/Loch Ness match were planted.

Everyone should just chill and apply the Forza Horizon 2 soundtrack to their daily lives.

As a PS4 owner, I'm very jealous of you guys. I don't have much faith in Driveclub.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone should just chill and apply the Forza Horizon 2 soundtrack to their daily lives.

As a PS4 owner, I'm very jealous of you guys. I don't have much faith in Driveclub.

Forza Horizon 2 is absolutely goddamn incredible. That demo made me spring for the $100 version. I'm gonna play it FOREVER.

Striker

*Smackdown B-title
Not from 2003-2010. In the first two months that year they had the WHC defended above both the WWE title. Helps when Undertaker is holding the title those two months and not Jack Swagger. Raw-version of Swagger was holding the WWE title (Sheamus).

I'm guessing the WWE (or an alternate version of it) exists within the MCU, so there's nothing to stop John Cena from showing up in the next Avengers movie.

Sephzilla

I'm guessing the WWE (or an alternate version of it) exists within the MCU, so there's nothing to stop John Cena from showing up in the next Avengers movie.

*At the end of Avengers 2, Ultron is destroyed but the Avengers lay defeated as Thanos as assembled the Infinity Gauntlet*

We aren't down guys, we haven't been defeated. Tony, Thor, you guys don't understand. I live for The Avengers and the Marvel Cinematic WWE Universe. I swear to you all right here, right now, that I will not give up. I'm going to kick Thanos' ass!

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH*

*Cut to credits*

Top Bottom