• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

imBask

Banned
They do. His name is Dean Ambrose and he was coming back this Monday but with the injury he will be in on Sunday.

It also seems with the Roman injury they screwed up the time zones for an update.

I love Ambrose as much as everyone here but you guys are delusional, he's not coming back to save the company, he'll be in great secondary feud for a long time

I don't even think Bryan will be in the main event picture for a long time when he comes back, maybe i'm just burntout by the terrible product we got lately

imBask

Banned

no-god-no-o-2.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Now I'm watching This week in WWE waiting for an anouncement that's never going to come
while playing Euro Truck Simulator 2

Reigns isn't really injured, they're just trying to sell Network subs. Carny business will be carny.

Are you going to be watching Night of Champions?

I'm going to give Night of Champions the sort of attention and ceremony such a card merits by viewing it on my 4" non-HD smartphone screen. I'll switch to my 13" laptop screen - that still has fricked up aspect ratio issues 8 months later and I can't tell if they're cropping off part of the picture or not - during the main event.

This is the last WWE Special Event® on the schedule before my six month commitment mercifully ends.

Only started watching wrestling like last month starting from Summerslam but I think this whole former Shield members feud is the best thing I've seen so far, and it's a big shame that Roman Reigns has to get this surgery like a day before the PPV.

Leave while you still can, friend.

Nothing but misery awaits you. Nobody is here by choice.

Run.

Wit Roman out of the picture... I'm actually getting nervous Cena might win the belt tomorrow.

Even though, logically, that doesn't make sense, since Roman wasn't going to be in the title picture for a while. Hopefully this means, that yes, someone else gets pushed into the number 2 baby face spot.

SWERVES EVERYWHERE. WHAT IS REAL? WHAT IS PERCEPTION?

CAN JON SINA OVERCOME ADVERSITITTYMASTERCOMES BACK AND OH MY GOD.

Sorry.

WWENRomanNews_zpsa6a8c9bd.jpg

Out 4-12 weeks, according to the doctor talking to Scott.

It's weird Stanford is still sticking around WWE when he has another job being a regular sports anchor. Maybe Vince likes him. Apparently he even was the station's news anchor for a bit doing their nightly news but they moved him back to just doing sports.

El-Suave

It'll be interesting what the Reigns injury means for the house show I'll be seeing in November in Germany. Originally Bryan was the main headliner, then it was Reigns. We still have Ambrose but otherwise the roster is getting pretty thin as far as my interest level is concerned.

Alucard

Banned
Even Alucard has stopped shilling TNA. Dark times in Dixieland my friends.

I still watch TNA every Wednesday. It's been better than Raw on most weeks, and this past week's episode was good.

-very entertaining and spot-heavy 3-way ladder tag
-great main event between Lashley and Roode
-Manik revealed his cool new look
-okay X match between Joe and Homicide

strobogo

Banned
Has a Brock/Shawn Michaels match ever happen?

I wanna see it if it did.

No. Brock jumped to SD shortly after HBK's come back, but HBK did super kick him once at the end of a big thing on Raw once. It was teased but never happened. Then there was the breaking HBK's arm thing as part of the HHH feud.

Top Bottom