• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

I mean, it's pretty clear Bryan and Reigns are going to be #2/#3 face when they both return, and move up when Cena inevitably explodes. It's just a matter of who they pick for each brand. Bryan on Smackdown and Reigns on RAW would make sense.

Alucard

Banned
I truly hope Daniel Bryan is able to fully recover from his injuries and is able to return as the brand new TMF.

He doesn't need suicide dives or diving headbutt. Just let him use forearm strikes and MMA elbows.

guys i've been working overload and really sick this week. haven't caught up on stuff -- any big news or things I should know about going into NoC? I'm particularly watching for the small Ambrose cameo :(

Alucard

Banned
guys i've been working overload and really sick this week. haven't caught up on stuff -- any big news or things I should know about going into NoC? I'm particularly watching for the small Ambrose cameo :(

Have we got news for you.

Roman Reigns is having surgery for an untreated hernia and is going to be out 4 to 12 weeks. This increases the chances of seeing Ambrose tomorrow night.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Beano, I'm going to import Yakuza 0 and not know what I'm doing. Deal with my glorious Japanland. Hopefully I'll get to go see an AJPW 80s show IN GAME.
Whaaaaaaa??????

Does this mean Ambrose is the guy. Like by default?

What part of The Big Show do you people not understand

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
TGS this year has been uncharacteristically exciting.

It's kind of like when WWE does a proper storyline. I'm just so confused and don't know how to react.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also because The Show is one of the few people left from that era where he was able to be an 'established guy'. I've never thought of him as a main eventer, but WWE booking has the Big Show Clause where they can just 'make him angry' and he's a main eventer again.

This is what happens when your STANDARD BEARER never loses to anyone. You have to rely on Big Show because you spent the last 7 or 8 years putting all focus on three guys. One's doing movies and was old when you got him, one doesn't care what happens because he knows you'll never release him, and the other is John Cena who Vince thinks is immortal and he can book around him from now to eternity.

I don't mind Big Show, I just don't want to watch him every week. When I actually watch one of his matches I don't think he's bad, he just gets booked very predictably. As a once in a while guy I think he'd be more enjoyable.

strobogo

Banned
I don't mind Big Show, I just don't want to watch him every week. When I actually watch one of his matches I don't think he's bad, he just gets booked very predictably. As a once in a while guy I think he'd be more enjoyable.

He'd been booked well about 2 years out of a 19 year career. His first few months in WCW (Summer to early Winter 1995), his return in 2008 (NWO-Summerish), WHC run in 2011, and his ECW run.

The King is dead…

ea7ffd6ce86eefee0d9a550a230924cf_crop_north.

Long live the King!

TGS this year has been uncharacteristically exciting.

It's kind of like when WWE does a proper storyline. I'm just so confused and don't know how to react.

I'm putting that on FFXVersus personally because holy shit that and KH3 were the best parts of E3 2013 for me and I'm so glad they're actually real things that are happening still

Not to make light of anyone's legit injury/surgery, but gotdamn if this isn't the wrestling gods attempting to right the WWE ship, I don't know what it is.

Ambrose bout to lead this New New Generation into a glorious future.

DiscoJon

Banned
Anyone watching the NJPW show in a few hours? I'm not sold on the card, so I'm still debating it.

Although, I'd love to see Shibata murder the hell out of Tanahashi again.
tumblr_n9c5cv4f0H1tt2jjyo1_500.gif

JavyOO7

Ah, man. I thought that was bullcrap when I got that text earlier this morning.

59907: BREAKING NEWS: Roman Reigns to undergo emergency surgery & unable to compete at Night of Champions. Full story: http://vbs.cm/G0yKZI 12:16 PM
59907: BREAKING NEWS: WWE Network will present an update on Roman Reigns' condition at 1:00 p.m. Eastern. Watch WWE Network now: http://vbs.cm/P0qKCL 1:08 PM

I thought it was just a story line injury or something of the sort because they saw they backed themselves in a corner due to having Roman beating Seth on Monday. So I thought they actually did the smart thing and not have the match on PPV. I was thinking maybe show a segment on the PPV where Seth had beat the crap out of Roman or something.

Sucks that Roman is out for a while. Hopefully he gets back to 100 percent soon.

Top Bottom