• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

KissVibes

Banned
Spoiler for next month:

ByG0akNIUAAuexW.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Listen, Brock Lesnar was who we thought he was. He's what we thought he was. We fought him at SummerSlam, who the heck treats a main event at SummerSlam like it's bull s***? We fought him in the main event, Cena wouldn't give up. Brock Lesnar is who we thought he was! That's why we took the d*** rematch!

Now, if you want to crown him, then crown his a**!

But he is who we thought he was and we let him off the hook!

A+ post
NMc39Ks.jpg

I feel like between the Fast & Furious/Football Interview jokes, we're missing an important gif here:

Zpj1fZQ.gif

Where Cena fucking elbows Lesnar right in the goddamn face

strobogo

Banned
The only thing I see coming out of tonight's results is a potential orton/bork match at hell in the cell which would be an interesting match since they never paired up from what I know.

Bork smashed him in 2002 when Orton was a rookie and Brock was defending the title on Smackdown against everyone. I believe it had the first instance of crossbody --> roll through --> body slam position to shoulders --> F5 spot that Cena would steal.

I can't believe they're giving rusev all these wins. guy sucks. it's convincing that he is strong but after cena beats his win streak the guy will have nothing behind him and will fall to jobber tier to new guys getting bo dallas type pushes.

I can't believe they're giving rusev all these wins. guy sucks. it's convincing that he is strong but after cena beats his win streak the guy will have nothing behind him and will fall to jobber tier to new guys getting bo dallas type pushes.

And now you know why he's getting all the wins

Sooner or later, they all fall to the one and only

9kdt98j.gif

VYz2M.gif

strobogo

Banned

I thought Rusev sucked and had no future in NXT, but I completely changed my mind on him around the Big E matches. His selling is probably the best in the company right now. His match tonight sucked, but I put a lot of that on Henry and booking, because Mark Henry has never really done a selling on the mat all match kind of match. It should have been a bomb throwing, big dudes a clubbering and hitting each other in the belly wellies kind of match. Ziffling each other in the face, you know what I'm saying?

Maybe if Bray wasn't using the same promo for over a year now he would've gotten a match on this PPV.
bray wyatt wasn't even on the card? damn

creative probably has no idea how to book him after the cena feeding and that incredibly bland feud with jericho. nobody for the wyatt family to really work with right now and honestly I don't think anyone above them on the card wants to.

sucks that eric rowan and luke harper are suffering because of the momentum of bray dwindling.

both those guys are quite good in the ring and honestly I think should have gotten the tag titles to help them rebound a bit after being made to look like two complete buffoons by cena on PPV twice.

bray was never ready for singles. should have kept them as a team at mania then booked bray in a singles at extreme rules.

their momentum is dead and they all three are on their way to the lower card.

TNA is Firephone tier tho.

walmart phone tier

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
bray wyatt wasn't even on the card? damn

creative probably has no idea how to book him after the cena feeding and that incredibly bland feud with jericho. nobody for the wyatt family to really work with right now and honestly I don't think anyone above them on the card wants to.

sucks that eric rowan and luke harper are suffering because of the momentum of bray dwindling.

both those guys are quite good in the ring and honestly I think should have gotten the tag titles to help them rebound a bit after being made to look like two complete buffoons by cena on PPV twice.

bray was never ready for singles. should have kept them as a team at mania then booked bray in a singles at extreme rules.

their momentum is dead and they all three are on their way to the lower card.

They need to go face. Simple as that.

strobogo

Banned
Things I liked about the show:

• Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm
  • Nikki's goofy one side of the head corn rows
  • Big Show burying the shit out of Miz on the pre-show

The show was a Raw that had Brock wrestling on it, with Brock's aura he had built up this year being greatly damaged to keep John Cena, the most bullet proof dude ever, strong. It was way too early after the performance at Summerslam for Brock to even look like he might get pinned, but definitely too early to be definitely about to tap out had there not been interference. The match should have been almost as dominant as Summerslam, but with Cena getting a little more offense. Not what actually happened. It was some silly shit. Definitely didn't help Cena at all. I guess maybe Seth hitting his finisher on Brock was big for him.

I thought Rusev sucked and had no future in NXT, but I completely changed my mind on him around the Big E matches. His selling is probably the best in the company right now. His match tonight sucked, but I put a lot of that on Henry and booking, because Mark Henry has never really done a selling on the mat all match kind of match. It should have been a bomb throwing, big dudes a clubbering and hitting each other in the belly wellies kind of match. Ziffling each other in the face, you know what I'm saying?

He does have a lot of potential in the ring.

I hate how they ended his feud with jack swagger. they got six minutes at summer slam and it was the second best match of the night. I want to see them go for at least 15.

His gimmick is what mostly sucks about him because he is an obvious one trick pony. monster heels tend to be though. I don't see him being built for very long though and his gimmick isn't particularly fresh so once his win streak ends he will be up.

Top Bottom