• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

DiscoJon

Banned
Something about AJ willing to take this bump makes her more attractive to me

tumblr_nca9q4ZQne1r8nadzo1_400.gif

image.php

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is the weirdest matchup
tumblr_nbza24ReRZ1s0zdtdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbza24ReRZ1s0zdtdo4_500.jpg

tumblr_nbza24ReRZ1s0zdtdo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nbza24ReRZ1s0zdtdo6_500.jpg

And I don't know why Norton is a leper.

IT also looks like it could get very sexual, very fast.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
(Ezekiel 18:20)--"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

For our Christian reader, Bean Breath.

Aiii

So not worth it
In this PPV: Tons of title changes that meant nothing for the sake of title changes. Nikki Bella being okay, color me impressed. Bullshit DQ finishes to the main event, but overall Brock came out looking okayish. Looking forward to Rollins getting buried by our main man Juan Sina. 3 stars.

Took some balls to call out people for paying 55 bucks for a PPV, yeah idiots, why are you paying so much money for our shitty PPV, huh? Idiots! Fools! Suckers! Ha-ha!

Gonzalez

Banned
If we are to except that the PPV's are now a modern day version of Clash of The Champions that lead into the big 4 shows, then NoC would be to me considered the best of the bunch.

Aiii

So not worth it
"Are you going to be able to support a family on the YES-chant?" -Random woman interviewing Bryan and Brie for corporate career advice to Daniel Bryan

Alucard

Banned
This Austin/Nash podcast is really boring. Talking about dieting, measuring wine with a measuring cup, and buying toilet paper.

Bucky Beaver really needs to direct his people turn down the mics, Paige needs to do a better job communicating less loudly. Cena still has the possibly shittiest, laziest STF in the history of STFs.

kiguel182

I actually enjoyed the PPV. Nothing ground breaking but it wasn't awful.

Divas match, Cesaro vs Sheamus, Main Event and Ambrose returning were all good matches/segments.

I marked out when Rollins curbstomped Lesnar and I wished he could've won the championship.

Hopefully this ending doesn't mean he will job to Cena at Hell In a Cell.

Nameless

Ehhh...not sure how this came across live, but judging by the results they booked Brock to look like a very weak and very large pussy.

They had an opportunity to do some cool story telling with Cena's deteriorating mental state and what have you, but yet again, Cena wins even when he doesn't which sets up Angry-Promo-Aimed-At-The Authority #357. Oh and they also killed the momentum of the strongest champion they've had in years.

At least Ambrose is back.

Ehhh...not sure how this came across live, but judging by the results they booked Brock to look like a very weak and very large pussy.

He took 4 AA's, was in the STF for ages, and got a Curbstomp.

He got up like a minute later. It's...going to take a lot to beat him, I think.

Zach

People saying Brock looked weak are silly. They're just mad that Cena wasn't crushed in the same exact fashion as the last PPV, which would've been redundant and wasteful. I'm not saying the finish to the match was good, but Brock still seems like a monster.

darkbanjo

The whole finish has the stink of WWE painting themselves into a corner and wanting everyone to look good. With that in mind, I don't hate it. It gets them out of the Lesnar/Cena issue by giving them both a reason to go after the Authority, which freshens things up considerably if nothing else. Orton/Lesnar and Cena/Rollins would both be great matches for Hell in a Cell, even if Rollins/Ambrose is the most deserving match of a Hell in a Cell stip in a long time.

Aiii

So not worth it
With Reigns out, Cena is literally the only superface they have right now, to let him take a beating like last time would have not just been silly, it would have been stupid.

Brock came out looking like a beast, it was fine.

Ithil

They should do a deal on RAW with Rollins constantly fleeing from people all night, first Lesnar for trying to cash in on him, then Cena for causing the DQ, then Ambrose just for kicks.

With Reigns out, Cena is literally the only superface they have right now, to let him take a beating like last time would have not just been silly, it would have been stupid.

Brock came out looking like a beast, it was fine.

But Aiii, I truly believe John had the victory here! He was about to tap out, he got him up in the AA and went for the pinfall, you have to think Lesnar was moments from tapping before Rollins caused the DQ!

Aiii

So not worth it
But Aiii, I truly believe John had the victory here! He was about to tap out, he got him up in the AA and went for the pinfall, you have to think Lesnar was moments from tapping before Rollins caused the DQ!

Hey, lets face facts here, Juan Sina is a FIFTEEN TIME former world champion, who did Brock Lesnar ever beat? Mir? Mir ain't no Sina, mister, Sina doesn't give up like those pansy ass MMA fighters, Sina overcomes!

Hey, lets face facts here, Juan Sina is a FIFTEEN TIME former world champion, who did Brock Lesnar ever beat? Mir? Mir ain't no Sina, mister, Sina doesn't give up like those pansy ass MMA fighters, Sina overcomes!

ig79hm9CpvJsS.gif

Top Bottom