• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

According to Dan Meltzerz the reason for Sina losing tonight is due to backstage politicking by Ric Flair to prevent him from tieing his championships record.

That damn drunk bastard.

maybe the wyatt family were being booked as throw away heels all along like what they're doing with rusev

passing the torch.

big show will tap to rusev since he's been a glorified main event jobber for most of his career.

rusev will go down to either reigns, cena or bryan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_ncaaw9oQFj1snmvb8o1_500.jpg

Miz vs Sandow? Maybe?

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
My HitC wishlist:

WWE title: Brock vs Wyatt
Cena vs Rollins
Ambrose vs HHH (if Ambrose wins, he gets his match against Rollins)
US Title: Rusev vs Sheamus
Divas title: Lee vs Charlotte (unlikely but yeah, wishlist!)
Tag Title: Gold/Stardust vs Kofi & Big E
IC Title Elimination match: Miz vs Ziggler vs Swagger vs Bo Dallas
Orton vs Christian
Pre-show: SlatorGator vs Rose/Bunny (Darren Young)

Most of those won't happen but oh well. I'm sure Big Show will face Rusev next, Ziggler/Miz will continue, Bellas will continue to feud, and Cena/Brock will probably continue.

I wish Batista was still involved so Brock had someone to main event with besides Cena because I don't see them giving Wyatt a chance.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, how long until John Cena infects Dean Ambrose? Summerslam 2015?

Also, sounds like Jericho/Orton was very good.

From a purely match perspective, Jericho's run this time around was really good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena outlasting the Kimura Lock didn't make Cena look any stronger either.

It just made the Kimura Lock look weak now. Like Triple H ain't shit compared to Cena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People are shitting on that dude covering his kids ears, but you know what? That shit is what it's about. Rusev's storyline is as lazy as it can get, but it's working. There's no 'anti-hero' 'cool heel' whatever with Rusev. The majority of the fans fall into the kayfabe trap and just hate him like a real, proper old school heel. Anyone who said Lana is the real star is full of it. Rusev is one of the most effective heels they have right now. Sometimes you gotta play the cheap tactics to get the heels. He's get legit heat, not 'mixed response.' He sells proper, he looks unique, he's had some great matches though I wouldn't call that one of them, his moveset is similar to the Samoans who trained him where you can tell the monster heel type he's going for, but he's got his own style. He wins, but he's not the generic 'WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN' heel. He makes his opponents look good while still coming out as the victor at the end and looking like a real threat.

Since they fucked up with Bray, I think Rusev is my favorite guy on the WWE roster. It's cheap, but that's the shit that works in professional wrestling with how short the average viewers attention span is these days. You can't really do Dreamer/Raven or Jake/Savage anymore.

and unrelated
Going just by looks, I always assumed Kerry Von Erich would cut those goofy good guy promos. Maybe do some surfer laughs, but nah man. I am surprised how raw this dude is in some of the shit he says to people. Talking about how he's gonna not gonna hurt you, he's gonna cripple you. Telling Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin he's gonna knock his head off

He's like the most angry yet mellowed out sounding guy ever. Like a pissed off Keanu Reeves.

Top Bottom