• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

DMczaf

Eve is a serious actor now.

vuMj1Al.gif

•
Meltzer's report of what's currently planned for HIAC

The plan as of this week for Hell in a Cell is for Cena vs. Ambrose to be the opening match. The winner gets to face Rollins inside the Cell, while the loser gets the consolation of facing Orton inside the Cell.

Dean had a nice push

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
¡HarlequinPanic!;131604722 said:
Need meltzerz report before fully judging.

Here's your confirmation:

Meltzerz reports someone other than John Cena has some buzz around them. A match has thusly been put in the books for this person and John Cena.

Cagey

Banned
All PPVs where Reigning Defending WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World Brock Lesnar doesn't wrestle, Brock Lesnar should sit on an Undertaker-stylized throne at the top of the ramp with a couple divas fanning him and feeding him Jimmy John's sandwiches.

DMczaf

All PPVs where Reigning Defending WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World Brock Lesnar doesn't wrestle, Brock Lesnar should sit on an Undertaker-stylized throne at the top of the ramp with a couple divas fanning him and feeding him Jimmy John's sandwiches.

Basically, Brock Lesnar is Shao Khan.

Sephzilla

Sounds like my idea to have HHH in his WM30 entrance attire sitting in a throne facing the hard camera, Mortal Kombat style.

I'm all for it. WWE needs a super heel who isn't an authority figure or a cheating weasel.

RP912

Banned

That would be awesome. He thumbs down the jobbers and feeds them to a pit of wild Indy midcarders.

BOOK IT MAGGLE.

jred2k

I never would have guessed that a Dean Ambrose OT in October would actually be to memorialize him. Cena's yearn for souls has no end.

October |OT| Ambrose is Sacrificed for Our Sinas

RP912

Banned
I never would have guessed that a Dean Ambrose OT in October would actually be to memorialize him. Cena's yearn for souls has no end.

Maybe Seth was trying to protect Ambrose with that funeral segment or even predict the future.

#thearchitect #Confucius

Sephzilla

What if Raw was Mortal Kombat?

Triple H = Shao Khan
Steph = Sindel
Brock Lesnar = Goro
John Cena = Shang Tsung
The Miz = Johnny Cage
Zack Ryder = Stryker

Edit - Goddamnit DMczaf

I really hate their habit of renaming established people when they sign with WWE.

Every time I see a Daniel Bryan match I turn the channel because it just isn't the same as a Bryan Danielson match.

Triple H = Shao Khan
Steph = Sindel
Brock Lesnar = Goro
John Cena = Shang Tsung
The Miz = Johnny Cage

Edit - Goddamnit DMczaf

This is the better of the two lists, but Tyson Kidd looks more like Cage for my money, even if Miz has the more similar gimmick. Brie is Mileena and Nikki is Kitana.

RP912

Banned

Triple H = Shao Khan
Steph = Sindel
Brock Lesnar = Goro
John Cena = Shang Tsung
The Miz = Johnny Cage

Edit - Goddamnit DMczaf

Bad News Barrett= Kano
AJ= mileena
CM Punk= Noob Saibot
Sandow= The Toasty Guy
Jerry Lawler= The moaning tree in the forest

Sephzilla

Bad News Barrett= Kano
AJ= mileena
CM Punk= Noob Saibot
Sandow= The Toasty Guy
Jerry Lawler= The moaning tree in the forest

Sandow as the Toasty guy is perfect

Dean Ambrose = Scorpion
Seth Rollins = Sub Zero
Paige = Kitana
Charlotte = Sonya Blade

JavyOO7

Dean vs Sina should not happen for a while. That is the kind of match Dean should get to propel him to the top and he stays there for ever.

...poor Dean.

I wish I could watch NXT but the new one ain't on the network yet. ):

Wow I expected that eventually Cener would bury Rollins and Ambrose. But I never would have guessed it would be on the same special event.

Truly fuckthiscompany.jpg

RP912

Banned
Cena in a ultravolent match is frightening to even grasp. Imagining him no selling plated glass and weedwackers to the groin. Dude would make Zandig cry :(

Ithil

I liked how they have the whole interview on WWE.com about how they're redefining what it means in WWE to be from a foreign country. They may be Canadian, Japanese or Irish but you won't see them waving their flags......

KENTA's WWE name? Hideo Itomi

Devitt's WWE name? Finn Baylor.

They may not wave the flag, but those are some stereotypical names.

Kevin Steen's WWE name will be Derek Higgins.

I don't see it. No one in Ireland is named "Balor". Hideo Itami is not even remotely stereotypical, it's like a completely ordinary Japanese name.

What should he have been called? Bob Johnson?

RP912

Banned
I don't see it. No one in Ireland is named "Balor". Hideo Itami is not even remotely stereotypical, it's like a completely ordinary Japanese name.

What should he have been called? Bob Johnson?

That would be interesting with Jimmy Wang's american gimmick.

Top Bottom