• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Dean could just beat him

With light tubes or some plate glass.

You can't have Dean beating that young up and comer Cener. It would ruin his push. That man is the future of the company. Do you even realize how much merch he's going to sell 10 years from now. Hell I know he's green and his character isn't developed much but I would bet he will be gunning for Flair's world title record once his career really takes off.

Oh god I think my sarcasm meter broke. I should go lay down my head hurts.

Ithil

Like, "Sheamus" is a stereotypical name, it's the only Irish male name Americans seem to know and they didn't even spell it right. But I don't see what is stereotypical about Hideo Itami. Unless "accurate Japanese name" = stereotypical.

RP912

Banned
Like, "Sheamus" is a stereotypical name, it's the only Irish male name Americans seem to know and they didn't even spell it right. But I don't see what is stereotypical about Hideo Itami. Unless "accurate Japanese name" = stereotypical.

I guess it's paranoia since wwe is 0 and 100 when it comes down to pushing Japanese wrestlers. The last great wrestler to step in the ring was Hakushi who actually had a good run in the wwf/e around the time. Ultimo Dragon would get a nomination but he opened his mouth :/.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
tumblr_n9nbjpGLZU1r0qdnio4_250.gif
buenos dias

•
Meltzer's report of what's currently planned for HIAC

Dean had a nice push
Yup... see

Cena/lesnar at wm 31. Guess Vince couldn't get the rock to sign. hunter hearst helmsley must of gotten his reigns push shot down and at this point with the injury and all hunter hearst helmsley wont be having a say in the main event this year. No way will reigns be facing lesnar at mania. Bryan/lesnar wont be happening either.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
All PPVs where Reigning Defending WWE Heavyweight Champion of the World Brock Lesnar doesn't wrestle, Brock Lesnar should sit on an Undertaker-stylized throne at the top of the ramp with a couple divas fanning him and feeding him Jimmy John's sandwiches.
He should also grow his beard while we're at it.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
•
Meltzer's report of what's currently planned for HIAC

Dean had a nice push

There's no way that we don't get Rollins v Ambrose in the cell right? I mean Rollins just runs away time and time again, so the cell makes sense. Hell the Rollins/Ambrose feud is like the sole reason I watch wrestling at all at the moment. WWE can't be that stupid can they?

DMczaf

I don't mean to slam Ambrose... but is he really a big enough deal to bring The Rattlesnake out of retirement?

Austin alone is a big deal. And he gets to put over a young guy in the process? Win win.

Nevermind, WM31 ends with Cena raising Sting and Austin's arms after beating them in the Icon Triple Threat.

Omega

Banned
that report is so beyond bullshit

Cena, opening a PPV?

Half of the wrestling fans in the world weren't even born when Lord Cena last opened up a PPV

nothing to worry about guys

Sephzilla

that report is so beyond bullshit

Cena, opening a PPV?

Half of the wrestling fans in the world weren't even born when Lord Cena last opened up a PPV

nothing to worry about guys

He's opening the PPV because later on he's going to take the title from Brock, just like Bryan did at WM30 only better because Sina, and then Ambrose will try to cash in on Cena and then Cena wins there as well.

OVERCOME
THE
ODDS

I know the current batch of top stars suck but I still don't want to bring an old star back, who doesn't look like his old self, and cant wrestle like his old self. Austin entertains me enough on his podcast.

They spent 16 months building cena/rock... Austin is most likely never going to return to the ring or ever face cena. I could see reigns/batista. No idea how they would book sting. I don't even want to see that tna star wrestle.

This mania will suck if rock doesn't sign.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
There's no way that we don't get Rollins v Ambrose in the cell right? I mean Rollins just runs away time and time again, so the cell makes sense. Hell the Rollins/Ambrose feud is like the sole reason I watch wrestling at all at the moment. WWE can't be that stupid can they?

They should have Orton interfere in the first match and cost Cena the win. He looks like less of a loser by picking his opponent and he doesn't like Rollins anyway so he essentially gifts the match to his nemesis. Cena then beats Orton because who cares, Ambrose finally gets a W on Seth-kun which ends their feud.

Then reality called and said Cena went over both Ambrose and Rollins

Omega

Banned
They spent 16 months building cena/rock... Austin is most likely never going to return to the ring or ever face cena. I could see reigns/batista. No idea how they would book sting. I don't even want to see that tna star wrestle.

This mania will suck if rock doesn't sign.

well wm30 was way better than once in a lifetime and twice in a lifetime

so i don't see how that works

They should have Orton interfere in the first match and cost Cena the win. He looks like less of a loser by picking his opponent and he doesn't like Rollins anyway so he essentially gifts the match to his nemesis. Cena then beats Orton because who cares, Ambrose finally gets a W on Seth-kun which ends their feud.

Then reality called and said Cena went over both Ambrose and Rollins

Or Cena forfeits because he realizes that Dean wants to get his hands on Seth more than he does.

Which would probably make Dean look worse, so they'll do that.

Sephzilla

An Austin return that would make sense would be to have Austin come back and dismantle The Authority, since that's pretty much a continuation of his old McMahon rivalry. Have the feud end with Triple H vs Austin at WM31. And this way Austin could go over without it damaging any of the younger talent, since he'd pretty much exclusively go through Kane, Orton, and Hunter.

DMczaf

An Austin return that would make sense would be to have Austin come back and dismantle The Authority, since that's pretty much a continuation of his old McMahon rivalry. Have the feud end with Triple H vs Austin at WM31.

Triple H is best in the old guard vs young guard matches now. That match with DBry is now a career highlight.

Evolution vs Shield was really good too.

Top Bottom