• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Verendus

Banned
triple-h-nod.gif
That's right, that's the man.

Our saviour in these dark times. The only thing worth watching in the WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How many more years until Steen's physique is fixed and he's allowed to debut? 2?

I liked how they have the whole interview on WWE.com about how they're redefining what it means in WWE to be from a foreign country. They may be Canadian, Japanese or Irish but you won't see them waving their flags......

KENTA's WWE name? Hideo Itomi

Devitt's WWE name? Finn Baylor.

They may not wave the flag, but those are some stereotypical names.

Kevin Steen's WWE name will be Derek Higgins.

Ah WWE, a company standard in ethnic relations.

I really hate their habit of renaming established people when they sign with WWE.

Not surprising.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I doubt they hired a 30 year guy old with that sort of frame expecting him to "fix" his physique.

Yeah, that's a shame. He's not even 6' so I think he'll have some challenges. :/

I had the weirdest fucking moment in a dream last night where for some reason WWE was having a contest between the wrestlers to replicate Triple H's entrance the best and I guess whoever won would get something. So Dolph Ziggler came out and did his best impression, and like, in the crowd Bob Holly was cheering him on and replicating the motions with him as if he was watching his daughter do a dance routine or some shit.

I don't understand the issue with Steen's body. Bray Wyatt is a fatty and WAS doing just fine. In the history of pro wrestling there has been plenty of fat guys that get over or are great workers. Steen looks a hell of a lot better than he did even a year ago.

The future is fat guys and skinny/smaller guys. The bodybuilders are being phased out there will continue to be fewer and fewer as the years go.

Unless steroids and hgh become legal then it will be nothing but monsters with short lifespans again because few people's bodies can handle getting that big. Doesn't help that guys don't use these drugs in moderation they go over board and it ends up killing them.

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand the issue with Steen's body. Bray Wyatt is a fatty and WAS doing just fine. In the history of pro wrestling there has been plenty of fat guys that get over or are great workers. Steen looks a hell of a lot better than he did even a year ago.

The future is fat guys and skinny/smaller guys. The bodybuilders are being phased out there will continue to be fewer and fewer as the years go.

Unless steroids and hgh become legal then it will be nothing but monsters with short lifespans again because few people's bodies can handle getting that big. Doesn't help that guys don't use these drugs in moderation they go over board and it ends up killing them.

Bray is a different kind of fatty and also a good 3-4 inches taller. Bray is football player fat (because he was a football player). Steen is more drank a bunch and ate a lot of burgers fat.

Omega

Banned
worse now.

there's no one in WWE. i actually kind of liked heel mark two years ago. then i guess someone told Vince that Mark is fat now and is no longer the world's strongest man so now he jobs to the people that will job to Cena.

I had the weirdest fucking moment in a dream last night where for some reason WWE was having a contest between the wrestlers to replicate Triple H's entrance the best and I guess whoever won would get something. So Dolph Ziggler came out and did his best impression, and like, in the crowd Bob Holly was cheering him on and replicating the motions with him as if he was watching his daughter do a dance routine or some shit.

...What the hell

Omega

Banned
Big E - black
Cesaro - foreign
Otunga - black (is he even a wrestler anymore? i thought he was a lawyer for them or something)
Fandango - i can't. just Creative being Creative
R-truth - black
Sheamus - foreign
Titus - black
Xavier woods - black

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So many wrestler tattoos I could post in that worst tattoos thread. Punk, Steiner, Rene Dupree(this is probably the worst), Lesnar, AJ

Big E - black
Cesaro - foreign
Otunga - black (is he even a wrestler anymore? i thought he was a lawyer for them or something)
R-truth - black
Sheamus - foreign
Titus - black
Xavier woods - black

Yep, there's a pattern here.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Big E - black
Cesaro - foreign
R-truth - black
Sheamus - foreign
Titus - black
Xavier woods - black
I can't handle all this truth.
So many wrestler tattoos I could post in that worst tattoos thread. Punk, Steiner, Rene Dupree(this is probably the worst), Lesnar, AJ
Do it.

Rene Dupree seriously has the worst tats

wha

Top Bottom