• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

JavyOO7

Sweet. New episode of NXT on right now. :)

EDIT: Mojo Rawley got wrecked in less than a minute. Sucks. Poor guy.
EDIT2: Then Breeze comes up with his entrance while Mojo is still selling the pain and walking up the ramp and he beats up on Mojo? Poor guy! It was kinda funny though.

JavyOO7

Oh man, I saw that 2k15 trailer. Looks like shit.

Bliss has new theme music. Bet you won't get an official theme until Takeover 3 though. :p

Sweet. New episode of NXT on right now. :)

EDIT: Mojo Rawley got wrecked in less than a minute. Sucks. Poor guy.
EDIT2: Then Breeze comes up with his entrance while Mojo is still selling the pain and walking up the ramp and he beats up on Mojo? Poor guy! It was kinda funny though.

If Mojo Rawley's new gimmick is that he runs headlong into situations and just gets his ass handed to him like he did at Takeover/Takeover 2, I'm in

JavyOO7

The NXT audience has seemed a bit silent last episode and a piece of this episode so far. But they woke up a bit when the Bayley and Bliss match happened.

Any time Enzo and Cassidy have vignettes there's always magic. And Carmella is awesome too!

If Mojo Rawley's new gimmick is that he runs headlong into situations and just gets his ass handed to him like he did at Takeover/Takeover 2, I'm in

lol. Poor Mojo.

Sami confirmed

ByZgWUUCUAAsFbJ.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God, look at this fucking goofball.
tumblr_n9e287ztgJ1rt73joo5_250.gif

Austin tearing into him is the best

also dat doink. just waiting to kidnap you and feed you to his dogs.

somedevil

Good wrestlers in a shitty game are just going to make it hurt worse. His normally smooth movement will look all stilted and awkward with that game's brutal animations.

Can't wait for the glitch videos where when he does the Red Arrow where he either stays in the air, shoots up off the tv screen or goes right through the opponent and the mat.

JavyOO7

Aw. That main event was just fine until Hideo/Kenta interfered. Damn him!

Next week its Bayley/Charlotte rematch so at least that's one decent match to look forward to. :p

DiscoJon

Banned
Curtis Axel/Michael MaGillabuddy/Larry Perfect just tweeted this:

@RealCurtisAxel: Tough times don't last but tough people do. Regaining momentum and strength. #ClosingOfADoor

Future Endeavored?

Curtis Axel/Michael MaGillabuddy/Larry Perfect just tweeted this:

@RealCurtisAxel: Tough times don't last but tough people do. Regaining momentum and strength. #ClosingOfADoor

Future Endeavored?

FE'd or maybe we have finally seen the death of Rybaxel which would leave us what 4 tag teams left in the division?

Picked up an XBONE, and I could have sworn they had HBO GO available, but apparently not until "sometime before the end of the Holiday season".

Omega

Banned
Picked up an XBONE, and I could have sworn they had HBO GO available, but apparently not until "sometime before the end of the Holiday season".

better than PS4. this shit has no apps

plus wwe network sucks dick on here. i leave a PPV on when im ready to go to sleep and i was doing it chronologically since on Xbox it's set up by year. on PS4 it's set up by PPV.

only reason i miss my xbox. i used it more for apps than games (because we all know this gen sucks ass for console gamers)

Vylash

newz

Batista is expected to return to WWE in time for WrestleMania 31, and according to The Wrestling Observer, with Batista’s movie career taking off it’s likely any return he makes will be his “farewell tour” with WWE.

the suffering is almost over, friends

The current plan is to have Hell in a Cell start with John Cena vs Dean Ambrose in the opening match, with the winner of that match facing Seth Rollins inside the cell later in the night. The loser of the Cena vs Ambrose match would then face Randy Orton, also inside the cell, later in the PPV.WWE World Champion Brock Lesnar is not expected to appear at Hell in a Cell this year.

According to PWInsider.com, the backstage feeling in WWE is that Kevin Steen will debut at the next set of NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University. WWE is said to be staggering the debuts of top NXT signees like Kenta, Fergal Devitt and Kevin Steen so that they can maximize the impact of each debut.

Top Bottom