• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Showaddy

Vaudevillians won a Tag-Team Battle Royale (yeah) to become the No 1. contenders for the belts.

Ascension are still faffing about in NXT but aren't involved in the title picture at least. They've destroyed Itami AGAIN though, this has got to lead to him being given a tag partner.

I've got a good/bad feeling that they might just have Ambrose win against Cena (via shenanigans) because WWE will never stop trying to squeeze blood from the Cena/Orton stone.

somedevil

Vaudevillians won a Tag-Team Battle Royale (yeah) to become the No 1. contenders for the belts.

Ascension are still faffing about in NXT but aren't involved in the title picture at least. They've destroyed Itami AGAIN though, this has got to lead to him being given a tag partner.

Yep is either going to be
Funaki or Devitt

pqZDPdU.jpg

I swear if this ends up with Cena vs Rollins with the MITB on the line.....

Cena will demand for a rematch and HHH will not allow it. Said that he used his last chance and it sucks that someone interfered but that is just the way it is. Cena then challenges Rollins for his MitB briefcase at HiaC. During that match, Ambrose will distract Rollins and Cena wins. Cena vs Bork @ SurSer. Ambrose vs Rollins @ SurSer except this time, it is personal.

yup, can't wait!

Vylash

I don't know if anyone noticed (or cared) that I haven't posted here for the past few days. Either way, I'd like to announce my in-ring retirement from WrassleGAF.

I've had some fun times with you guys, but keeping up with this thread and the WWE in general takes too much of my time. The past two days were quite liberating. I skipped RAW, and forced myself to not visit this thread. I feel like my life is in a better place, friends.

This fucking carny sport has its claws on me real deep, so I'll probably still watch RAW and the PPVs, but I'll make it a point to not come here on the regular anymore.

I don't think anybody here will really miss me, but I'm sure some will be happy. I hope me leaving this thread will pave the way for the serious wrasslin discussion for serious people that you crave so much.

I love this place too much to not drop by every once in a while. So please don't hate me if I come back for a nostalgia pop.

Thank you for your time.

ibjVCSbY5IEnn2.gif
this was in july and the fucker never stopped posting regularly

john-cena-dancing-o.gif

Alucard

Banned
Btw, can we stop pretending that "cool heels" were an attitude era invention?

What about Mr. Perfect and Rick Rude? And Macho Man?

RP912

Banned
Btw, can we stop pretending that "cool heels" were an attitude era invention?

What about Mr. Perfect and Rick Rude? And Macho Man?

Rick Rude never gets the love he truly deserves. He can draw heat as simple as running water in a bathtub.

I remember reading about how he walked out to an arena and got booed out of the building, he comes back to some wrestler and says "that's how you do it".

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit @ Austin Aries picking up Knux to hit a brain buster. Pretty fun match despite a botched rana near the end.

An hour in and I've barely noticed it. Impact's had really good pacing lately.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 6/16/96

These fucking dates being off....how fucking hard is it to put the right dates in? They have a few Nitros with the date of the PPV from the night before.

• Stevie Ray vs Rick Steiner
  • Disco Inferno vs Joe Gomez
  • Arn Anderson/Chris Benoit vs American Males
  • Big Bubber vs John Tenta
  • Randy Savage vs Ric Flair
  • Rey Mysterio Jr vs That Motherfucker Dean Malenko WCW Cruiserweight Championship
  • Scott Steiner vs The Giant WCW Championship

Much, much better show than last week. Macho/Flair was way out of control and therefore a lot more interesting than the previous 15 matches had been. Macho totally tries to shove a candle up Ric's ass. Rey and TMF tear it up again. You get to see the entirety of Stevie's package through his tights.

The big story is after the attack on Bischoff, the whole company is on high alert, with everyone offering to be in the match against the Outsiders. There is extra security and the atmosphere is very tense. At the same time, the DoD and Horsemen are gearing up to go to war and no one is safe. From any angle. Heels, faces, announcers. Shit is about to pop off. Sting/Lex/Macho were drawn to represent WCW at BATB.

Also on the show: New Glacier video, Quake throws a dropkick, Dean knocks Rey's dick in the dirt twice, Stevie gets dropped right on his head, Flair takes a very weird bump from the top rope.

Big E - black
Cesaro - foreign
Otunga - black (is he even a wrestler anymore? i thought he was a lawyer for them or something)
Fandango - i can't. just Creative being Creative
R-truth - black
Sheamus - foreign
Titus - black
Xavier woods - black

shamues is midcard cause he sucks and everybody knows it, not cause he's foreign. there ain't no arguing against that that's for damn sure. he got a huge push in 2010 and never took off. he couldn't even crash in popularity like reigns because he was never off the ground in the first place.

somedevil

Seems like this is going to be the NXT card for the pay per view in December:

Zayn vs Neville
Ascension vs Hideo and Balor
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks
Bayley vs Becky Lynch
Vaudevillians vs Lucha Dragons
Tyler Breeze vs Mojo Rawley
With Kevin Steen debut

Alucard

Banned
Seems like this is going to be the NXT card for the pay per view in December: