• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

So, my local indie is coming through town Saturday. Should I go?

gGu3vqr.jpg

Seems like this is going to be the NXT card for the pay per view in December:

Zayn vs Neville
Ascension vs Hideo and Balor
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks
Bayley vs Becky Lynch
Vaudevillians vs Lucha Dragons
Tyler Breeze vs Mojo Rawley
With Kevin Steen debut

What did Breeze ever do to deserve that?!

somedevil

What did Breeze ever do to deserve that?!

They went a different direction and he needed a feud and all the faces were tied up except him.

Also Balor music was described as this:

Shake Them Ropes @ShakeThemRopes · 28m

It was like badass mixed with awesome mixed with my money. RT @BreaTrant: @ShakeThemRopes What was Finn Bálor's theme song like? #nxt

Are we supposed to believe that there isn't a single Vietnam combat veteran among the police officers hunting Rambo in First Blood?

I mean it was a compulsory draft, right? I can maybe buy Brian Dennehy being too old but what were these other guys doing during the war, going to college? And Dennehy is still like Rambo's toughest adversary, maybe he's a Korean War vet?

I ask because I find it hard to believe when these cops react to Rambo's guerilla warfare tactics and Viet Cong style booby traps like they're hunting the flipping Predator or some other supernatural beast. Plus, this Oregon town doesn't have a single Vietnam vet and they aim to keep it that way? Is that their whole motivation? Why do they have such s***** attitudes towards Vietnam vets?

Omega

Banned
Seems like this is going to be the NXT card for the pay per view in December:

Zayn vs Neville
Ascension vs Hideo and Balor
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks
Bayley vs Becky Lynch
Vaudevillians vs Lucha Dragons
Tyler Breeze vs Mojo Rawley
With Kevin Steen debut

what the fuck

why they gotta do that to Breeze

that's almost as bad as being fed to Cena

DMczaf

this shit is insane

I wanted to get this game, and I prefer to play my games on PC.

shitty console ports are shitty console ports, no surprises here. It's like when CoD Ghosts required 4GB, i knew that it was only gonna get worse

GTA is probably gonna be minimum 8GB on PC..

I didn't even think about GTA5.

Fuck. I hate new consoles!

gurudyne

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=901841

What the fuck is going on with PC gaming?!

I gots 3GB on my 780 GTX!

Hah! I knew that 4GB card was worth the extra 30 bucks last year. Take that, poors! (Am I doing this right Vince?)

But seriously, devs are acting like children with a blank check in a candy store as far as PC hardware requirements are concerned. Some of these games' recommended setups are fucking absurd.

Top Bottom