• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

So I guess Stanley Kalvin will debut in November?

8GB DDR5 RAM and Yukes still can't find a way to make entrances more seamless with the gameplay.

Seriously? Wow... Well, they have around 5GB to work with but that's still ridiculous, I wonder whatever holdovers there will be from previous gens. Gonna guess old gen could be to blame for it and maybe not another bush league move on Yuke's part.

Also, seems like it should "NXT Galaxy" since its still within the "WWE Universe"... Or just the whole WWE Universe thing is still stupid.

Valravn

How the hell does WWE come up with these names.

It's like they use some random name generator.

Finn Balor. LOL.

Kevin Steen: Cletus Floyd

Alucard

Banned
The last half of season 1 and pretty much all of season 2 are dope, you're in for a treat.

Green Arrow is my favourite DC hero, so I've been very pleased with what I've seen of the show. I'm just a fan of street-level heroes, my two favourites being Daredevil and Green Arrow.

Alucard

Banned
ROH show in Wheeling, Virginia tomorrow night:

ByK7ySQIcAEUtaL.jpg:large

Jay Briscoe vs. Winner of the Honor Rumble
AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal
Adam Cole vs. Cedric Alexander
ReDRagon vs. The Decade (Jacobs and Strong)
Adam Page vs. Tadarius Thomas
Matt Hardy slated to return alongside Cole, Bennett, and Maria
Honor Rumble for shot at Jay later in the night

Prince Nana will also be debuting two young guys, and Mark Briscoe is also advertised for a match that hasn't been decided yet.

------------------

Looks like a one-match show with Styles and Sydal, but there are usually surprise great matches in ROH shows. Expecting Cole and Alexander, and the tag match to surprise.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never noticed how many dudes in wrestling have beards or stubble now. The only clean shaven guys are like Brock, Bo, and Cena in WWE.

sent a complaint to WWE since my sub expires this week

WWE Contact Us Form - Not renewing my network subscription because the video always stops, cuts out, and is terrible quality. I watch Netflix no problem on my TV, WWE Network video is shitty.

their response

Dear Valued Customer,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing the WWE Network shows.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to answer any billing inquiry through this channel. My suggestion is for you to call us at 1-866-308-5684 since your concern requires over the phone verification for security purposes.

Thank you again for taking the time to write!

Sincerely,
WWE Network Support

I would have actually preferred someone write back "what do you expect for only 9.99"

What's even worse for me is that the quick start update made my hard drive unreliable, so I have to do some moving gymnastics whenever I want to start a game... or forget, play between 20 minutes and 2 hours and then get "The hard drive as been disconnected".

It's been flagged on Nintendos official forums by several people, but they don't seem to care.

I had this exact problem and mentioned it on Gaming side and someone replied with a fix:

I had the exact same problem.
Go into System settings then Data management.
Push down on the dpad and + and - at the same time, a window should pop asking if you want to deactivate the auto standby function.
Worked for me.

Maybe it'll work for you too.

Aiii

So not worth it
sent a complaint to WWE since my sub expires this week
their response

I would have actually preferred someone write back "what do you expect for only 9.99"

What are you expecting out of them as a reply on that, exactly? This very much seems to be a on-your-end issue.

What are you expecting out of them as a reply on that, exactly? This very much seems to be a on-your-end issue.

There's usually a bunch of people in the PPV threads mentioning the same thing. I've got 3 friends locally and my brother in law who all complain of it as well, not all on the same service provider. Netflix works no problem for me and I am sure they have 1 or 2 more people using that service than WWE Network.

Xater

There's usually a bunch of people in the PPV threads mentioning the same thing. I've got 3 friends locally and my brother in law who all complain of it as well, not all on the same service provider. Netflix works no problem for me and I am sure they have 1 or 2 more people using that service than WWE Network.

I'm not even allowed to use it and have no issues going through a proxy.

BTW they think the launch of the Network in Germany will not happen before the end of 2015. loooool

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Steen Name Guesses:

Doug Candy
Chris Cookie
Jeremy Joocy
Nick Nack

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's Bálor, so if they're going by correct Irish it's pronounced "Bah-lurr", as in valor.

I can't think of any reason why we would go by correct Irish though.

Bay-ler it is

El Topo

BTW they think the launch of the Network in Germany will not happen before the end of 2015. loooool

Wouldn't be really surprising and I'm actually expecting a very slow rollout of content for that region. The situation for WWE in Germany is not exactly good.

joelseph

Try accessing the service from different devices. The stream is garbage through the 360 app for me but is crystal clear solid over PC. YMMV

JavyOO7

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/306

That's what Netflix requires for their stuff. So that's probably the ball park what someone with WWEN should have. Maybe even double. So 10mbps+ for HD stuff on WWEN.

But I think the player is still pretty bad. Even with my 100 mbps at work the video freezes at times. But for the most part it works okay.

Oof. After seeing the Corbin vignettes, I'm not feeling the character. It comes off as some dork trying to cosplay as Roman Reigns or something. Eeeegh.

Browny

Banned
What a crappy unproductive morning. The worst training session I've ever sat through. It was that bad, I'm going to contact the guy's boss and offer to train his trainers in how to train people.

Wrestling talk - there's always the Fat Person Name Generator for Steen...

Sadly it only appears to come up with Fatty McGinty. Oh well.

Top Bottom