• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Aiii

So not worth it
So as a person that was forced to pray every morning because lol catholic school, i'd just like to say:

Fuck you Michael Hayes, kid DON'T EVER want to pray in school. EVER.

I do think I set some kind of speed record on Our Father.

bjork

DiscoJer: Join Date: 09-25-2009

DiscoJon: Join Date: 10-01-2011

Wow, dude's got a whopping two years on me for joining this message board.

And wow, some random fucking dude posts on some other website since '08 so he's somehow got "internet superiority" over me.

So glad you're happy to suck this guys dick over someone who actually posts in our little wrestling area of this forum.

You know what, Beefy. You can take your internet neckbeard hierarchy bullshit AND GO FUCK YOURSELF

Read those last two sentence in Shane Douglas' voice. ECW! ECW!

Browny

Banned
Meng should have wrestled Vader with this thing on.
tumblr_ncex1cgh8I1snhdpvo1_r1_500.png

Battle of the ridiculous helmets.

Oh man, I forgot about Meng's headdress, that was something else. Although Vader had the upper hand with the steam...

When I see Meng, I feel a little sad he didn't get to be the monstrous heel champ for a season... Parker could've been his mouthpiece. I suppose they'd done that with Vader. Still, sad really. Same with Barbarian - he only really got a shot at Simmonds when Vader was injured - I remember reading it in WCW Magazine when I was so much younger than today.

Also, October Wrasslin' |OT| It's Not A Rock Bottom, It's A Book End SUCKAAAAAA

Wat. Sakuraba has invited Wanderlei Silva to team up with him at the Tokyo Dome on January 4th, presumably against Suzuki & Iizuka.

Gawd, I was hoping this shit was nearly done with - the only good that can come from this is a Suzuki vs Sakuraba shootstyle match, which is the one thing they've yet to give us.

Lol;

"I can confirm that as of tonight, the Bella Twins will be competing against each other in a Hell in a Cell match at the next PPV. Now of course plenty of things can change from now until the PPV. But as of right now, they are 100% going with Brie vs. Nikki inside the cell."

Hasney

Lol;

"I can confirm that as of tonight, the Bella Twins will be competing against each other in a Hell in a Cell match at the next PPV. Now of course plenty of things can change from now until the PPV. But as of right now, they are 100% going with Brie vs. Nikki inside the cell."

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh god, I want this to happen. Why do I want this to happen?

Aiii

So not worth it
Lol;

Jesus fuck, this will be glorious!

If this doesn't end up happening, I will be VERY disappointed.

Alucard

Banned
Lol;

What's the source on this?

Brie mo-ode! Wrk! Wrk! Wrk! Wrk! Wrk! Wrk! Wrk! Wrk! Che-meeee!

It's from that Reddit dude, the one who "predicts" the PPV results.

Data West said:
Because you know they'll literally do nothing with it yet the Bellas will have that mark in womens' WWE history. The Bellas.

Exactly this. I doubt they'd even do a slam into the cage wall, let alone use the structure in any remotely creative sort of way.

I wish WWE would upgrade to Maria, The Bellas are insufferable.

Lol;

I'm totally sure they're sure. They might not be. But they are.

Also, that match will be a fucking trainwreck. Can't wait.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's from that Reddit dude, the one who "predicts" the PPV results.

Nah, that's another Reddit guy, this is the one that did an AMA because he used to work for WWE (gonna assume road crew or something, didn't get the impression he was high up).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE really needs a heel tag team that's just two bad dudes like how 80s and 90s tag wrestling used to be instead of just HIGH ENERGY FACES and goofy shitball heel tag teams no one takes seriously. Harper & Rowan were on their way and then Cena and the Usos happened.

Alucard

Banned
WWE really needs a heel tag team that's just two bad dudes like how 80s and 90s tag wrestling used to be instead of just HIGH ENERGY FACES and goofy shitball heel tag teams no one takes seriously. Harper & Rowan were on their way and then Cena and the Usos happened.

The Cena stink on both the Usos and Wyatts is still present. Man, fuck that character and fuck his creative so damn much.

And yeah, a no-nonsense tag team would be great. If only the WWE could find the time to give The Wyatts a story on a 3-hour show...

Jamie OD

Lol;

Dear God no!

Can't wait for Bell in a Cell, they'll have to bring back JR so he can deliver his lines about it being a perverse, vile structure that shortens careers to really sell this blood feud.

Browny

Banned
Lol;

i9Be9fyIUeydT.gif

Bwahahahahahaha. What a crock.

Xater

Lol;

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Dear god WWE is some horse shit right now.

That match will probably be fine. Neither of them are actively bad and they'll probably do something real real stupid, bump wise

RE: ignore lists, a ton of people are on mine. It cuts down on garbage, since if I'm reading the post, I'm choosing to do so.

Ultratech

Lol;

I'm reading this expecting a disaster of sorts.

(I could be wrong, but I doubt it.)

Aiii

So not worth it
I love how in the Total Divas verse Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella are making NO MONEYS because they aren't working shows. There is no downside and no merchandise in this universe. Also, Brie Bella was kayfabe fired (acknowledged within TD) and apparently this has her broke. Why isn't she back on TV right away then, why even agree to this firing?

This show is bonkers, I love it.

Showaddy

That match will probably be fine. Neither of them are actively bad and they'll probably do something real real stupid, bump wise.

Brie's absolutely terrible, right down there with Rosa & Eva Marie in terms of ring work, she's genuinely painful to watch. Nikki's better but she's still barely average.

Yeah, I doubt this is true. First, it's coming from MetsFan, whose stories I could've told 90% of because they're largely based on Internet gossip and old copies of the Observer.

strobogo

Banned
DiscoJer: Join Date: 09-25-2009

DiscoJon: Join Date: 10-01-2011

Wow, dude's got a whopping two years on me for joining this message board.

And wow, some random fucking dude posts on some other website since '08 so he's somehow got "internet superiority" over me.

So glad you're happy to suck this guys dick over someone who actually posts in our little wrestling area of this forum.

You know what, Beefy. You can take your internet neckbeard hierarchy bullshit AND GO FUCK YOURSELF

ibrmgljuVwgqZD.gif

Lol;

Holy fucking shit

Sephzilla

Lol;

1355.gif

Top Bottom