• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Komen2014_980x470.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I just imagined Nikki Bella chucking Brie off of the top of the cage Mankind style and as a result anything else happening will just be disappointing to me.

Well the plus side with Bellas in a cell is we dont have to listen to the talk.

The downside is we have to listen to them talk for 4 more weeks in the lead up to hiac.

Aiii

So not worth it
We noted that The Smart Athletic Friends stable with Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods would have different nicknames for each tag team combination of the trio.

While the combination of Xavier and Kofi is called Speed Force, the combination of Big E and Xavier is called Muscle Bomb. They worked as babyfaces and defeated Los Matadores at last night's WWE live event in Moline, IL.

How is this stable a thing without actually being a thing. HOW DOES THIS WORK?

This has got to be the most confusing thing amongst a sea of confusing things WWE is doing right now.

DMczaf

This has got to be the most confusing thing amongst a sea of confusing things WWE is doing right now.

They are basically using Chrono Trigger's battle system.

strobogo

Banned

It's not that hard. They're testing out stuff on house shows before deciding if they want to put it on TV or not.

Sephzilla

Hey remember 2 years ago when WWE first did this cancer awareness thing and banned everyone from wearing pink ring gear other then Cena Including Natalie and Tyson Kidd whos entire gimmick at the time was "hey! remember bret hart"?

Using Cancer to get Cena over. Good times.

Yep, I remember that. And everyone universally knew that Cena wasn't going to lose his next upcoming big match because nobody was going to overcome Cancer Awareness Cena.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think it kinda sucks WWE only cares about Boob-cancer and not about others like Ball-cancer.

WWE being sexist again.

Vylash

And then the ending was set up for a blatantly obvious Punk run-in that never happened? Triple H was a massive troll that night.

that was so great, few things fill me with greater joy than chicago getting owned, even if it was at the expense of poor Bryan

Sephzilla

GREEN BAY WISCONSIIIIIIN

lol. I forgot about that.

I also remember, years ago, somehow Steven's Point Wisconsin (half hour from me) got a fucking episode of Raw or Smackdown (back when SD mattered). I'm still perplexed how in the hell that happened.

that was so great, few things fill me with greater joy than chicago getting owned, even if it was at the expense of poor Bryan

Meh, I was okay with that Chicago crowd simply because if it wasn't for that crowd (and various others) we would have been stuck with Batista/Orton main eventing WM30.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it kinda sucks WWE only cares about Boob-cancer and not about others like Ball-cancer.

WWE being sexist again.

Really? Seriously? Lower than normal even for you Aiii.

strobogo

Banned
Things Aiii has said today:

Can't understand why 3 black guys can't just be friends and not an on screen gang
Thinks WWE shouldn't support breast cancer awareness
Thinks WWE is sexist, yet desperately wants to see a woman thrown to her death by her own sister

bjork

Can't understand why 3 black guys can't just be friends and not an on screen gang
Thinks WWE is sexist, yet desperately wants to see a woman thrown to her death by her own sister

If it will end their storyline, I'm okay with bold.

Bro, I think Aiii was kidding on the last two. Now you and Vince are just looking for ways to be BO-llys to him. C'mon man!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bro, I think Aiii was kidding on the last two. Now you and Vince are just looking for ways to be BO-llys to him. C'mon man!

That's like asking the sun to not rise in the morning, or to tell a fish to be a crocodile.

Top Bottom