• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Always a worker, that Steph.

hvu04lY.gif

Well, I do think Punk is eventually going to come back though.

Always a possibility, but these vague hints are meant to sneakily drive interest in the product when Punk probably hasn't even spoken to the company in months. "Tonight could be the night! They're in Chicago!!" Of course you can never say never, that'd be foolish.

HAHAHAHAHAH

According to a source within WWE, Triple H, as he comes more into power, is a big fan of soliciting feedback from the internet and online communities, and is reportedly having WWE’s social media workers keep an eye on various online communities.

The site HHH is most intrigued by is Reddit, and its “r/squaredcircle” community. Apparently that’s where the “Dolphins1925″ user originated, and it looks like the site has a new insider on there – a former employee of the WWE who has been telling loads of stories about Vince, Kevin Dunn, and other backstage on-goings and entities. It’s been seen as kind of a hot spot for the wrestling community, and there are rumors that booking has taken inspiration from fantasy booking found on that site.

Triple H is also said to be working on an “Ask me Anything” (AMA) with the site – not on the Squared Circle community but on the main AMA page for maximum visibility. He wants to get in on it and let them know he’s aware.

There are a few other communities being tossed around, including the GameFAQs message board as well as our own message board, as places to look for feedback and further ways to influence the product. It’s being said that Sandow’s role as the Miz’s bodyguard was taken in part by discussions seen about Sandow on these sites.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/514887-triple-h-soliciting-internet-feedback

Watch out for XXTheGaMe420XX on GameFAQs. It might actually be Triple H.

Sephzilla

Always a possibility, but these vague hints are meant to sneakily drive interest in the product when Punk probably hasn't even spoken to the company in months. "Tonight could be the night! They're in Chicago!!" Of course you can never say never, that'd be foolish.

Yeah, this case is obviously "We're in Chicago" level stuff.

Dating someone from Steven's Point. I want a Piggly Wiggly tee.

Sweet, I'm not the only WisconsinGAF member of WrestleGAF?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/514887-triple-h-soliciting-internet-feedback

Watch out for XXTheGaMe420XX on GameFAQs. It might actually be Triple H.

Didn't we hypothesize for a while that JBL might lurk GAF?

strobogo

Banned
I think that confirms HHH lurks WrassleGAF, since there have been so many comments that get posted and then suddenly JBL says on screen. I like to believe that HHH is feeding him the lines, and not that Bean Breath is actually JBL.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think that confirms HHH lurks WrassleGAF, since there have been so many comments that get posted and then suddenly JBL says on screen. I like to believe that HHH is feeding him the lines, and not that Bean Breath is actually JBL.

Nah just means he lurks the place wrasslegaf jacks the lines from. That's a shoot, brother.

Ah yes. The Chicago RAW. That's reason enough for me to at least have it on in the background to see how stupid the crowd are tonight. Ah, Chicago... I used to like your crowds.

You can get it back though, say it with me... AJ LEE! AJ LEE! AJ LEE! AJ LEE!

You guys are overestimating this communities exposure just like Seth Rollins is deluded about his own skills and abilities. If our forum was big enough to be noticed by HHH, don't you think we'd be inundated with new members on the reg? WWE officials would be more likely to read Botched Spot or Brandon Stroud before they'd ever reach this place.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys are overestimating this communities exposure just like Seth Rollins is deluded about his own skills and abilities. If our forum was big enough to be noticed by HHH, don't you think we'd be inundated with new members on the reg? WWE officials would be more likely to read Botched Spot or Brandon Stroud before they'd ever reach this place.

For once, I'm in agreement with Racist Breath. Besides, you guys think someone from the backwards carny community that is professional wrestling wouldn't get banned within 5 seconds of Neo 'my way or the highway ®' GAF'? I don't know how Mechashiva and Bronson do it other than copious amounts of bribes.

jred2k

Why are people so down on Destiny? I'm all about that game. What matter is how you play it.

For once, I'm in agreement with Racist Breath. Besides, you guys think someone from the backwards carny community that is professional wrestling wouldn't get banned within 5 seconds of Neo 'my way or the highway ®' GAF'? I don't know how Mechashiva and Bronson do it other than copious amounts of bribes.

BronsonLee has never been afraid to ____________ a few _____________.

You kidding me? I'm the normal one of WrassleGAF. I'm the barometer for crazy!

And why I stay in the business (though that may change soon)?

giphy.gif

joelseph

Finished Countdown and WAR on the network. Sad there is not more original content of this caliber. They could churn this stuff out on the regular, come on WWE.

joelseph

Is it me or does Total Divas seem to be speeding up their timeline? Do you think they could get to the rift between the twins before HiaC?

Punk is like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel room.

...Fired?

It's either the Cena one or the HHH one. The Cena one looks like it legit hits him. But the HHH one has a better sell, Lil Naitch's reaction, and the crowd pop.

The HHH one is probably the best one. That moment was big.

you dont like coffee

you are crazy and absurd

I don't like plain-jane boring ass coffee. Jobber Coffee, it is

Finished Countdown and WAR on the network. Sad there is not more original content of this caliber. They could churn this stuff out on the regular, come on WWE.

I think Countdown's the best show on the network (although they're not really brimming with original content as you noted). I like seeing the wrestlers/personalities just shooting the shit and having fun... except Natalya, she sucks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol JR when Dr Death attacks Bart Gunn is the best' DROP HIM! DROP HIM!' so weird hearing JR saying that. JR's so bitter and angry, he probably could have been an amazing heel manager with Dr Death if Brawl For All hadn't existed.

Dat 'JR is Raw' announce table.

Top Bottom