• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

somedevil

I was watching old Nitros and I saw the Big Show do this:

isK1M8zQV67Eu.gif

Man he was athletic back then. lol

Also, got to give him credit his match with Rusev was a lot better than Henry's matches and had more heat as well.

somedevil

Kurt Angle news:

"I can’t really say who I’m going with yet or what company I’m going to sign with. I am going to sign, but I’m going to just sign for one year, and that’s that. I think I’m pretty much done, I’m just going to have the best year I can have. Hopefully it’ll be my best year, then I’m going to retire," Angle told AlternativeNation.net in a new interview. Angle continues to keep his name in the public as he rehabs from knee surgery.

Angle says he will not be cleared to wrestle again until January, but a press conference is scheduled for sometime in October to announce his new deal.

"I went with the company that was going to really emphasize what I wanted, and that was a limited wrestling schedule," Angle said. "I would say no more than 40 dates a year, that’s what I wanted, that’s where I feel I am at in my career right now. That’s a lot of the reason, like I said, the company that I’m signing with is a company that really wanted to take care of me, both from a wrestling standpoint and a financial standpoint, and I’m very happy with it."

So going sign his final contract and announce it October. So who do you think he signed with?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Triple H on GAF is the dude who went nuts about TNA pirates and more

Sephzilla

Kurt Angle news:

"I can’t really say who I’m going with yet or what company I’m going to sign with. I am going to sign, but I’m going to just sign for one year, and that’s that. I think I’m pretty much done, I’m just going to have the best year I can have. Hopefully it’ll be my best year, then I’m going to retire," Angle told AlternativeNation.net in a new interview. Angle continues to keep his name in the public as he rehabs from knee surgery.

Angle says he will not be cleared to wrestle again until January, but a press conference is scheduled for sometime in October to announce his new deal.

"I went with the company that was going to really emphasize what I wanted, and that was a limited wrestling schedule," Angle said. "I would say no more than 40 dates a year, that’s what I wanted, that’s where I feel I am at in my career right now. That’s a lot of the reason, like I said, the company that I’m signing with is a company that really wanted to take care of me, both from a wrestling standpoint and a financial standpoint, and I’m very happy with it."

So going sign his final contract and announce it October. So who do you think he signed with?

He wont be cleared to wrestle until Royal Rumble time

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching Sting & Dr Death vs Terry Gordy & Terry Funk
terrygordysjlu8t.gif

and then that happened. Someone get Hulk on the line because I don't know if this is a shoot or not.

Sephzilla

Got this in my email

http://i.imgur.com/YavlHF2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

*Shrug*

I have a feeling I'm never going to go to a Wrestlemania. I don't want to travel halfway/all the way across the country to see one and I doubt that they'll ever have one in the midwest especially since all of the football stadiums around here are open-roof now.

*Shrug*

I have a feeling I'm never going to go to a Wrestlemania. I don't want to travel halfway/all the way across the country to see one and I doubt that they'll ever have one in the midwest especially since all of the football stadiums around here are open-roof now.
There's hope for Lucas Oil.

Still wanna go but knowing Levi Stadium prices for decent seats, I doubt I could afford it. Even if I don't do hotel since I live in SF it's still gonna take 3 hours if I take the train.

How much are Mania tickets usually? Does it depend on the venue?

Alucard

Banned
*Shrug*

You'd probably just end up disappointed with most of the product anyway.

J/k.

I'm sure Mania rocks regardless of the quality of the wrestling itself. Well...except for Mania 29. Fuck that Mania.

*Shrug*

It's worth it, man. When I lived in Idaho, I figured there was no way in hell I would ever go to Japan, much less see a Mania. I've done both. Make the trip to one.

But ya pick one closer to you/with cheaper flights

Still wanna go but knowing Levi Stadium prices for decent seats, I doubt I could afford it. Even if I don't do hotel since I live in SF it's still gonna take 3 hours if I take the train.

I paid 100 bucks for nosebleeds at Mania in Metlife.

I'm sure Mania rocks regardless of the quality of the wrestling itself. Well...except for Mania 29. Fuck that Mania.

The fuck was wrong with Mania 29, son?! :p

Sephzilla

There's hope for Lucas Oil.

That or Ford Field (again?) are probably the closest options. I don't think Soldier Field or the new Minnesota stadium will get a Wrestlemania simply because there's probably too much of a risk of winter weather ruining things (granted, NY/NJ happened) and Vince wouldn't give a shit about Lambeau Field. I'd probably do WM at Lucas Oil though.

Alucard

Banned

You're only a 3-hour train ride away? Dude...just go.

If the wrestlemania at Jerry's world is a thing . Might consider making the trip

I think the only reason they haven't been able to make it happen so far is schedule conflicts; it's why San Fran got it first in their new stadium.

Rest assured, they both want Dallas, but it might be a couple years. WM 35, maybe earlier?

Alucard

Banned
HUNTER

If you are reading this, say "best for business" in your promo tonight.

Now we play the waiting game.

No no no. Too easy.

H! H! H!

If you're reading this, say the following phrases in your promo tonight...

"SO I WAS TALKING TO MY FRIEND MARK ON TWITTER..."

OR

"I KNOW A LOT OF MARKS."

¡HarlequinPanic!;132151748 said:
Anyone who says "its worth it" clearly hasn't gone to WM29 as their only mania.

Augh. :[

That's the only one I went to, and I still say it was worth it. The card honestly doesn't matter. You got to go to Wrestlemania.

...Though Mania 30 would've been nice too :p

jmdajr

Ok here's the thing...

My wife and I are doing the Susan G. Komen walk Saturday. To register for the walk is 35 bucks EACH.

How much of that money goes to Breast cancer research??????

TASTE OF THE VALLEY EXPERIENCE
Join WWE Legends during fun-filled activities at a historic California vineyard including a tour and wine tasting! Fans will also get the exclusive opportunity of participating in painting, rock climbing or grape stomping. This experience includes local cuisine, wine, transportation and a WrestleMania 31 branded bottle of wine.
Monday, March 30, 2015
x83Sc.gif

Top Bottom