• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

that Booker gif...

new paige

BwfmCeQCAAAVOOE.jpg

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Hollywood Miz with his stunt double Mizdow is the best thing going on Raw at the moment. The Bellas storyline is the worst shit I've seen in a LONG time

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's weird how cartoony Hogan's storyline is compared to the rest of the WCW at the time.

Kevin Sullivan said the Dungeon of Doom was made solely to keep Hogan busy with goofball stuff since WCW was so much more about WRASSLIN at the time.

Hasney

I've actually been enjoying all these current post summerslam storylines... maybe its cus I took a break a while back.

Nah, I had a break, doesn't help. Think the only way to enjoy this for anything other than car crash you can't look away from is to abuse pot or be a fan of TNA while Hogan and Bischoff were in it.

Thorakai

I clocked out early and didn't see the main event, but I see from the .gif that Triple H lied to us. That's fucking Korporate Kane not Damon Kane.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Nah, I had a break, doesn't help. Think the only way to enjoy this for anything other than car crash you can't look away from is to abuse pot or be a fan of TNA while HOGAN and Bischoff were in it.
One thing that's helping is that this current roster of divas is the finest they've ever been.

Paige, Russian lady etc. I also like watching the shield member evolve into their own characters slowly.

Those carny tricks don't qualify for "Real Ass" status.

Kane doesn't have that gear. He's just a crazy Republican with lots of Halloween costumes.

Mengetsu

Skipped Raw tonight and played Rouge Legacy. Made the right choice it seems also:

WWE Fan Threatened With Arrest During Tonight's Live Broadcast

A WWE fan was threatened with arrest for a sign which grabbed the attention of officials when it become a hot topic across social media. The fan made sign read "I'd rather be at home watching Nitro for $9.99"...

The fan submitted the following account of what went down on Reddit:

"So tonight in Des Moines Iowa I was having fun being a fan of the product and holding up 2 different signs. One said I'd rather be at home watching Nitro for $9.99. the other said Raw is RAGElife. Around 9pm a skinny whit male with a black polo shirt with the WWE logo asked me for the sign. I asked which one. He took the Raw is RAGElife and left. A few minutes later he came back and asked for the other signs. Next to him was a huge black male in a suit with a wwe lapel pin. I tossed the sign reddit wanted me to make. And then was told to leave the arena. I refused and the as threatened with arrest After a few minutes I went with them to the vending area where 5 men I suits surrounded me trying to arrest me for a sign an being someone the WWE didn't like. I begged them to bring the police so I could he arrested and they wouldn't bring them. After 5 maybe 10 minutes of the bullshit I left left to my own will because I was tired of the shit. Fuck WWE Vince McMahon and everyone involved. They also took the person next to me sign that said Cena it's time for a heel turn. Incredible..."

WWE today launched nearly 100 hours of WCW Nitro footage on the Network.

TL21xx

Banned
Skipped Raw tonight and played Rouge Legacy. Made the right choice it seems also:

WWE Fan Threatened With Arrest During Tonight's Live Broadcast

There's a little more to the story, apparently the guy gave them attitude and was under the influence.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...reatened_with_arrest_by_wwe_suits_for_a_sign/

Still sucks if Vince & Co are going back to confiscating signs like that; you'd think they'd look for that during the sign check, but then again, this is the WWE, so...

RP912

Banned
Like I said earlier... It's like Vince is competing with a ghost, now that they have Nitro on the network.

Maybe billionaire teddy really did put a hurting on him. Dude wakes up in cold sweats at night from hearing the Nitro theme in his sleep.

Top Bottom