• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Monday's Raw script was apparently leaked on Reddit. Apparently the initial plan for the ending of the first match was completely different.

http://imgur.com/a/6CXSR

1Ch9RtC.jpg

How did the ending to the first match play out on TV? I missed the first two hours.

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, not a huge fan of the Havok theme, but I'm a fan of her debut. Looked like a monster, came in, wrecked shit, left. She adds a whole different element to the division. Lei'D Tapa was supposed to add that element, but she unfortunately couldn't work a match to save her life. Havok looks to be a big improvement.

And hey, I enjoyed that Bro Mans segment, and now we get the usual quality EC3 segment.

Alucard

Banned
LOL. Spud vs. Rhino is going to be so good. Spud's hair is out of this world tonight.

And uhh, Brittany is interested in Sam Shaw? Uhh...kay.

A lot of Russo's points that he's made about the recent terrible RAW's are just pure common sense; like keeping the Bella's promos on closed sets and not feeding the whole Wyatt Family to Cena. The current booking & creative team make him look like he knows what he's doing but when he actually get's control and is free to throw every stupid idea of his out there...

I can't bolieve I'm going to say this but, Russo and Ferrera aren't terrible writing and booking a show.

The caveat being you have to have someone above them to tell them fuck no, that's stupid, rewrite it so it's not shit, no we aren't putting that on a pole, no we can't have 6 run ins and a swerve finish in the opening match.

Alucard

Banned
I can't remember the last time I actually saw Gunner in a match. A shame because he's improved a lot over the past year.

strobogo

Banned
Gaf, I watching tna for the first time, Why is the ring a hexagon.

They started using it years ago after working with AAA, who also has that ring, and then Hogan and Bischoff got rid of it for a standard ring. Now they have it back hoping it will make fans give a shit again. It was their trademark used to set them apart visually from WWE.

I can't remember the last time I actually saw Gunner in a match. A shame because he's improved a lot over the past year.

Beer Money was great. Sure it was probably a shitty knockoff APA but they were still fun to watch.

I miss that tag team.

Wasn't his last match the I quit against Storm? Or didhe have matches against Anderson this summer?

Alucard

Banned
Beer Money was great. Sure it was probably a shitty knockoff APA but they were still fun to watch.

I miss that tag team.

Wasn't his last match the I quit against Storm? Or didhe have matches against Anderson this summer?

The last meaningful thing he did was the match against Magnus for the TNA Championship, and yeah, the feud with James Storm which had some pretty fun garbage matches.

Alucard

Banned
Roode vs. EY coming up. This has the potential to be very good if they give them at least 8-12 minutes.

TNA needs to help me with writing my Wrestling Yay! column this week. So far, the WWE has given me nothing really positive to write about.

Alucard

Banned
Decent 8-minute match there. They did look a little slow and occasionally sloppy, especially with the pin reversals at the end, but it was still pretty fun.

Also, I don't think Roode's theme needs vocals at all.

Heel

Jim Ross @JRsBBQ
Announcement coming tonight on my 1st MMA broadcasting assignment. Got myself a controversial partner. Stay tuned.

ilbRDiAIa68pn.gif

Mahonay

Banned
I skipped to the last page of this September thread after suddenly there was posts debating the morality of The Fappening. C'mon WrassleGAF.

That last RAW was fucking awful. We're in opposite land of The Attitude Era. The only time anything worth watching happens is during pay-per-views, and Raws by in large are a total waste of time. If Night of Champions blows it I might be done again. It's only been a year and a half since I've been back watching WWE.

Why is he not called Suicide anymore in TNA.

I don't understand.

Lol, oh man. So last year, Suicide returns (with TJ Perkins under the suit). Then a story kicked off wear Suicide won the X-Division championship. TJP comes out without the suit, saying that he was attacked backstage and the suit was stolen, and then Suicide unmasks revealing Austin Aries. Then Aries lost the title again and TJP put the suit back on, only now under the name of Manik. So, it... didn't actually accomplish anything

Alucard

Banned
So, is Manik going to join James Storm's cult? It's like The Wyatts dragging away Kane, but this time there will actually be followup.

Top Bottom