• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

RP912

Banned
#FuckingCarnies

OpCtKrq.jpg

Smh I renewed when they sent bork lazer to my email demanding me to resub. They charged me two times which was weird, so I called customer support and they basically said I had two account because I put in my new address which doesn't make any sense. I got a refund but seriously wwe?

Even the rep was begging me to hold on. The cancellations are real.

Gonzalez

Banned
Man Pillman's lifts were so obvious. He looked like he had pillows under his boots. That's one thing I'm noticing more, and more as I get older. Also spot calling, and wearing knee pads, or pants to cover up chicken legs.

listening to HHH, and mick foley on austin's show before had. They haaaaattteee Marc Mero. What's the story there? What did he do besides land a nice wwf contract?

¡HarlequinPanic!;128599271 said:
listening to HHH, and mick foley on austin's show before had. They haaaaattteee Marc Mero. What's the story there? What did he do besides land a nice wwf contract?

Suck

BFIB

I believe he was he biggest Diva of them all.

I was young and didn't really watch him but I remember mero having a nice look and cool finisher but a silly gimmick. I'd have to watch again.

This interview ahaha, no shock that road dogg and mr. ass were really keen on riding dx into the ground while HHH wanted to go heel.

Gonzalez

Banned
Jealous because he looked as purty as a picture?

DMczaf

I could listen to HHH and Austin talk about New Generation til the end of time. Just make a HHH and Austin New Generation Podcast with weekly guests like Waylon Mercy.

I think it's some of the things he's said that are critical of the industry post Benoit's death in part, and also partly that he thinks he was a big deal. Which he kind of was for a bit even if he never reached his potential.

I mean, he was really good in the WWE until he destroyed his knee.

You don't become the white Little Richard without being a big dick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had never seen a Marc Mero match other than a few clips. The first time I ever saw a full one of his matches, I officially hated him more than any person in professional wrestling.
pieceofcrappyzmu.gif

This fucking jackass brings the rage out in me.

By just reading Have a Nice day I thought that was their entire beef with him. He was making way more than them and they knew they were better than him.

DMczaf

Why did they have Sting with mid-card belts in the mid 90s? It always felt weird to me. He was their Hulk Hogan super babyface and then Hogan comes in and he's all of a sudden Kofi Kingston.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
US belt was treated as the belt number one contender's feuded for until...1999? It was a very prestigious title back then and well protected.

Zach

Johnny B. Badd was an amazing mid-carder. Solid, outlandish gimmick, decent performer, "oh, hush Tony!", and a ton of fan support. He's rarely a drag to watch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Johnny B. Badd was an amazing mid-carder. Solid, outlandish gimmick, decent performer, "oh, hush Tony!", and a ton of fan support. He's rarely a drag to watch.

Stunnin Steve Austin, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, Dustin Rhodes were 'solid midcarders.' Johnny was shit, and it felt incredibly out of place in WCW.
Also
In 1996, Mero left WCW because he strongly objected to an angle where he was associated with Diamond Dallas Page's wife (Kimberly Page)
raven463.jpg

Zach

Stunnin Steve Austin, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, Dustin Rhodes were 'solid midcarders.' Johnny was shit, and it felt incredibly out of place in WCW.[/IMG]

I consider them above that. Like, upper mid. Badd to me is mid-card, never-should've-held-a-title tier.

strobogo

Banned
This PeeCee is garbage. Can't even handle Youtube. It's full of viruses and spyware. I have no idea how people get their computers like this. Every time I'm over here I end up deleting at least 5 horrible spyware programs they've installed since the last time I was here. Still rocking XP SP3. 1.46G of ram.

This PeeCee is garbage. Can't even handle Youtube. It's full of viruses and spyware. I have no idea how people get their computers like this. Every time I'm over here I end up deleting at least 5 horrible spyware programs they've installed since the last time I was here. Still rocking XP SP3. 1.46G of ram.

I would tell you to get a chromebook if all you want to do is browse is the internet.

Top Bottom