• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've found the best way to approach gaming is to avoid the 'gaming culture' 'gaming media' 'gaming whatever' shit. And just buy the games you want. Not spend all day protesting things and participating in discussions that go in circles and literally go nowhere.

strobogo

Banned
Just created my new signature drink

We Heah

A bunch of margarita mix. More tequila. Two different kinds of rum, one being a creamy milky based thing. It's pretty good. Will be drinking it during my first live Smackdown in probably 5 years.

DMczaf

Just created my new signature drink

We Heah

A bunch of margarita mix. More tequila. Two different kinds of rum, one being a creamy milky based thing. It's pretty good. Will be drinking it during my first live Smackdown in probably 5 years.

I might try this tonight when I go Downtown.

Alucard

Banned
I've found the best way to approach gaming is to avoid the 'gaming culture' 'gaming media' 'gaming whatever' shit. And just buy the games you want. Not spend all day protesting things and participating in discussions that go in circles and literally go nowhere.

Pretty much agree with everything you said here. I don't buy into hype at all anymore and just play what I like...when I can.

The last game that really grabbed me was The Last Story. So good I played through it twice in a row and started a third game too. I know it's not a masterpiece, but I just love it because of its dialogue, characters, and fun combat.

jred2k

What? Is there a summary somewhere yet? Wiki?

Honestly, the articles in this OP probably give a good overview. Enough so that'll you'll be able to tell what people are fighting about.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=889097

It's fallout from the whole Zoe Quinn fiasco mixed in with bitching about games journalism's place in an infantile hobby plus there seems to be some discussion on what "gamer" culture is and what it means to be a "gamer".

DMczaf

Also a little bit of vodka in it. Not a lot. Idk. I didn't measure anything out.

Thanks bro.

Austin_Rock+bros.gif

Alucard

Banned
Honestly, the articles in this OP probably give a good overview. Enough so that'll you'll be able to tell what people are fighting about.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=889097

It's fallout from the whole Zoe Quinn fiasco mixed in with bitching about games journalism's place in an infantile hobby plus there seems to be some discussion on what "gamer" culture is and what it means to be a "gamer".

Gaming: serious business. It's not an infantile hobby, n00b!

Carnby

Some one in OT tried to imply that I have egg on my face because I don't know who "iggy" is. lol fucking kids.

Joeki11a

Banned
Why you worrying about penis?, thats what girls billy n chuck do.

Pretty sure if Buff can have feeling with that he is fine.

cena had a lot of goofy entrances at wrestlemania

i forgot about jeff hardy but he was a funny hippy.

they had to put edge in a triple threat with him and hhh so he could win the title

strobogo

Banned
Dude its so small I can't tell if he's hard or soft. It could go either way.

Yes I have an AJ one as well, although some doubt it's her there are enough similarities for it to be her.

I saw that picture. It's most definitely not her. Not only that, it is a professionally taken "selfie". Perfect lighting, perfect camera, immaculately clean mirror. Not a chance. That girl looks kind of similar, but is much less toned and has a giant hip tattoo that you might have noticed.

I saw that picture. It's most definitely not her. Not only that, it is a professionally taken "selfie". Perfect lighting, perfect camera, immaculately clean mirror. Not a chance. That girl looks kind of similar, but is much less toned and has a giant hip tattoo that you might have noticed.

Notice where the tattoos are that AJ always covers on her body. She always covers her body higher than where the tattoo would be. I can link to pictures showing her with that hair color and also body similarities like the bone structure in her shoulders/neck/belly button/eyes.

Top Bottom