• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

jred2k

Has the WWE completely sworn off doing anything backstage. Promos,etc? Watching the stuff from the attitude era and now on the Network and that's something I miss now with the current product.

There's an interview sometimes and the Ambrose Ice Bucket Challenge was cool,but not much else lately

U-so crazy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's amazing how many old wrestlers refuse to give up their hair even though short hair/baldness makes you look younger than stringy, obviously dyed, long hair. Imagine if Mutoh was still running around with that huge fucking bald spot.

Sephzilla

It's amazing how many old wrestlers refuse to give up their hair even though short hair/baldness makes you look younger than stringy, obviously dyed, long hair. Imagine if Mutoh was still running around with that huge fucking bald spot.

Yeah, HBK in particular seems like a really bad offender of this. Undertaker got rid of his long hair pretty much at the right time. Triple H, funny enough, ditched his long hair despite still having a full head of hair.

Gonzalez

Banned
It's a really hard thing to happen to you when you start losing your hair. I'm starting that process too, and it feels like I'm losing a longtime friend

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, HBK in particular seems like a really bad offender of this. Undertaker got rid of his long hair pretty much at the right time. Triple H, funny enough, ditched his long hair despite still having a full head of hair.

Nash and HHH both have full heads of hair and recognize they look a hundred times better with short hair.

Wrestlers with long hair just look disgusting. It's like how Dolph looked great when he had short, blonde hair before he dyed it. The only people who should have long hair is the Wyatts because they're gross swamp people anyways. Rick Rude shaved his head and went from looking like Rick Rude a mid card kind of goofy heel to looking like a supreme badass in WCW. He went from looking like he'd steal your girlfriend to stealing your girlfriend and breaking your jaw.

Sephzilla

Nash and HHH both have full heads of hair and recognize they look a hundred times better with short hair.

Wrestlers with long hair just look disgusting. It's like how Dolph looked great when he had short, blonde hair before he dyed it. The only people who should have long hair is the Wyatts because they're gross swamp people anyways. Rick Rude shaved his head and went from looking like Rick Rude a mid card kind of goofy heel to looking like a supreme badass in WCW. He went from looking like he'd steal your girlfriend to stealing your girlfriend and breaking your jaw.

There are also some wrestlers who straight up look better bald than with short hair. AKA - Batista

Has the WWE completely sworn off doing anything backstage. Promos,etc? Watching the stuff from the attitude era and now on the Network and that's something I miss now with the current product.

There's an interview sometimes and the Ambrose Ice Bucket Challenge was cool,but not much else lately

Or this is a by-product of cutting your production crew to the bone.

Jericho and JBL could be added to the list.

Christopher Street Connection
Da Hit Squad
SAT
The Backseat Boyz

Am I doing this right?

You want shitty indy tag teams? I'll give you shitty indy tag teams.

Off the top of my head:
The Carnage Crew
2 Girls 1 Cup (Beef Wellington and Greg Excellent)
2nd Generexicans (Gino Santana and La Parka Jr.)
7OH!4 (Caleb Konley and Cedric Alexander)
Adrenaline (Chris Cage and Tank Toland)
Aeroform (Flip Kendrick and Louis Lyndon)
Air Devils (Fast Eddie and Matt Sydal)
Alfa and Omega (Alfa and Omega)
You Can Call Me Al (Alere Little Feather and Allison Danger)
Team Masturbation (Beef Wellington and Excalibur)
Team Photosynthesis (Beef Wellington and El Generico)
Sea Donsters (Hydra and Tim Donst)
No Remorse Corps (Davey Richards, Rocky Romero, Roderick Strong)
H2O (Corvis Fear and Rush Margera)

And don't forget:
Air Boom (Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne)
Air Raid (Air Paris and AJ Styles)
Team Package (Luger and Flair)
Team Pacman (Pacman Jones and Ron Killings)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nobody better say anything bad about Totally Buff
totallybuffediosyr.gif

Other than their ill-fitting suits.

Browny

Banned
I can't think of a good use of the "Team" thing ever. Not in tag teams, not in sport in general, certainly not in fucking Twilight (which is where I assume it started). Fuck "Team". And especially "#Team".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And 'No Remorse Corps' is the worst tag team name of all time. Holy fuck, I just imagine 'No Remorse Corps' on some guys forum signature with PSDs of like Vegeta and guns.

And American Wolves is pretty bad too. We get it Davey, you're a Dynamite Kid mark.

RP912

Banned
Worst tag team got to be axel rotten/balls mahoney. They will forever be known as the guys who went through burning tables and got over because of their hard chair shots. Other than that a shittier knockoff of the nasty boys.

Penguin

I would say Bret

He needs to ditch the long grays

enewtabie

Worst tag team got to be axel rotten/balls mahoney. They will forever be known as the guys who went through burning tables and got over because of their hard chair shots. Other than that a shittier knockoff of the nasty boys.

I'd say the Canadian team in the 90s with the guy with the wierd eyepatch mask. I forget the name.

Thorakai

what about the guys who were suppose to be penises

jred2k

I've seen you post about what's on the App during Raw before. Don't act like you aren't resubscribing, friend Mark.

Bret looks great with the long grays, whatchu talkin about?

Makes him look like the old sage backstage like a man who's been through some shit but somehow still there. Which is all legit btw.

Bret's problem has never been his hair. His problem was his face that looked like it was carrying a 10+ year grudge. Now he actually has some semblance of happiness and he doesn't look as bad. Tied back instead of stringy is a much better choice, too.

Sephzilla

Bret looks great with the long grays, whatchu talkin about?

Makes him look like the old sage backstage like a man who's been through some shit but somehow still there. Which is all legit btw.

I've seen you post about what's on the App during Raw before. Don't act like you aren't resubscribing, friend Mark.

Bret's problem has never been his hair. His problem was his face that looked like it was carrying a 10+ year grudge. Now he actually has some semblance of happiness and he doesn't look as bad. Tied back instead of stringy is a much better choice, too.

Old 10 year grudge war veteran Bret is kind of depressing, he was my childhood favorite wrestler.

PWInsider said:
Syfy has rebooted their Fall schedule. "Haven" will air Thursdays at 8 PM Eastern, instead of the originally planned 10 PM timeslot. At 9 and 10 PM Thursdays, episodes of the series "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" will air.

So maybe no Smackdown on Thursday after all.

Bi-Arm if you can't afford just 9.99 a month to witness all of the great content available exclusively to the WWE Network then you should let us know so that we can spot you some cash. I know you're good for it.

BFIB

Phantom of the Opera era Hogan leading up to WW3 is quite hilarious.

Dude needed the heel swerve because his character was being fucking decimated with this Dungeon of Doom crap.

Top Bottom