• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| Almost Brings a tear to my eye

Bandini

Pretty sure you don't need an android device to make a google account, guys.

edit: or does it not even give you the option to sign in with a google account on ios? If so, lol.

Vylash

Pretty sure you don't need an android device to make a google account, guys.

edit: or does it not even give you the option to sign in with a google account on ios? If so, lol.

i'm on android and the only option they give my is facebook, this fucking social network cism

Hasney

... that was steph's style o'burnin

Funny you should say that...

F6LRJ3z.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of shitty indies, remember Homeless? What indie was he champion of?

Picked up a beat up copy of WCW vs NWO World Tour today. I've never played an N64 wrestling game for more than a couple of minutes before so actually getting to learn what do instead of mashing buttons is nice. Only wish they had Revenge instead.

joelseph

Wait, Supercard is available on Facebook, or only as an Adroid and iPhone app?

I have a Blackberry. :(

Android and iOS.

When I downloaded and played on iOS it required me to sign into both Game Network and Facebook. Which was super confusing because it would let you past but the game wouldn't work until I connected both.

It held my attention for the couple days it took for me to finish my first Royal Rumble thing. Made it to Super Rare cards. Okay game but gets pretty thin after a while.

Vylash

my first cards were Rowan, Big Show, Mysterio, Yokozuna, Henry, ANOTHER Big Show, Steamboat, AJ, Jimmy Uso, Summer Rae... 2 ladders, and 2 stop signs

oh god

strobogo

Banned
Picked up a beat up copy of WCW vs NWO World Tour today. I've never played an N64 wrestling game for more than a couple of minutes before so actually get to learn what do instead of mashing buttons is nice. Only wish they had Revenge instead.

Revenge is sooooooo much better, but World Tour is fun. Revenge improved absolutely everything.

Zach

Revenge is sooooooo much better, but World Tour is fun. Revenge improved absolutely everything.

Yeah, Revenge is definitely far and away superior. The only thing World Tour has over Revenge, if memory serves, is that it includes Ric Flair.

somedevil

Interesting. TNA did an international tapings for there British Bootcamp show. Here are the contests to earn a contract:

Dave Mastiff
Rampage Brown
Mark Andrews
Noam Dar
Kay Lee Ray
Grado.

So how good are they

Why should anyone care? What have they done to progress that stagnant story? Throwing two guys who have had subpar matches together into a cage just because you are scared of being destroyed by football is ridiculous

There last match was good. Also, it seems this has the most interest of stuff that was announced. Just look at the post above you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll have a better time being stuck in traffic than watching Raw.

Interesting. TNA did an international tapings for there British Bootcamp show. Here are the contests to earn a contract:

Dave Mastiff
Rampage Brown
Mark Andrews
Noam Dar
Kay Lee Ray
Grado.

So how good are they

Some of the best in British wrestling right there, they've pretty much poached a bunch of Progress' best talent. Fuckers. Dave Mastiff & Rampage Brown are two of the best heavyweight wrestlers in Europe, especially Rampage who's really coming into his own in terms of match structure and psychology - Mastiff is a bit greener in that regard, but a great physical presence and surprisingly athletic. Mark Andrews is up there with a couple of other guys as one of the best high flyers in the country - a real exciting wrestler who also knows his way around mat wrestling more than you'd expect from a high flyer. Noam Dar is an excellent young talent, great charisma and personality with some very good technical wrestling skills to back it up. I haven't seen Kay Lee Ray, personally, but I've heard her mentioned as one of the best women wrestlers in Europe and she's good enough to have earned tours of Japan. Lastly, Grado. He's no technician, but he's a serviceable wrestler who can get the crowd on his side like no other - I'm very intrigued to see if his gimmick will translate stateside, he's a real character.

RP912

Banned
So whose watching raw tonight? So far we all going our separate ways...there's gotta be somebody still a Jerry Springer fan :/

Alucard

Banned
I'm going to watch the cage match and then watch this week's ROH.

-Kaz and Daniels vs. The Young Bucks
-Coleman and Watanabe vs. The Decade

Should be a very good 50 minutes of wrestling.

Top Bottom