• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I feel like TNA could go either way with this one, though i think a Magnus win could be considered an upset

What is the point of throwing away the entire Bound for Glory tournament with a dumb "Gauntlet match" to get AJ in the top 4, then have him sign a new, short term deal if they weren't giving him the title?

Surge

What's the deal with Anderson having a match with Bully Ray?

This is the first time I've watched Impact in about a month.

Penguin

One thing I "enjoy" about watching TNA

Are seeing wrestlers like Chavo and Matt Hardy and Anderson, who people said WWE ruined their potential... and then... you see why.

Chavo is awful on the mic.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
they didn't pull them

it was a shitty excuse to write them off. Both probably started training camp this week for their match.
They had to have been pulled early then because they had to have been building to some finish for those two, not just have them stop showing up one week...who am I kidding, there was no long term plan.

somedevil

If Chavo wanted to make Gunner really mad he should of said 5 dollar wrestling is awesome.

Also NXT spoilers:

Episode 1:
- The Ascension won a tag team turmoil match to become #1 contenders for the NXT Tag Titles. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassidy beat Tyler Breeze & CJ Parker and then Alexander Rusev & Scott Dawson. The Ascension then won by beating Enzo/Cassidy.
- Sasha Banks w/ Summer Rae beat Bayley. Apparently Renee Young was on commentary for this match.
- Aiden English beat someone (not listed if a random NXT jobber or a local talent).
- Sami Zayn beat El Local.
- Triple H suspends Dusty Rhodes and makes JBL Interim NXT GM.

Episode 2:
- Emma & Santino Marella wrestled Summer Rae & Fandango. A winner isn't listed.
- Luke Harper beat Kassius Ohno.
- The Ascension beat Adrian Neville & Corey Graves to win the NXT Tag Titles.

Episode 3:
- El Local beat Bo Dallas in a Bo Dallas Invitational. Local unmasked to reveal he was actually Sami Zayn in the gear this week.
- Charlotte w/ Bayley beat local talent Santana Garrett
- Mojo Rawley beat Danny Burch in Rawley's tv debut.
- Alexander Rusev & Scott Dawson beat Enzo Amore & Colin Cassidy.
- Apparently Leo Kruger and Cesaro wrestled at some point on Episode 3 but it doesn't state if as a team or against each other.

Episode 4:
- The Ascension beat Graves/Neville to retain the Tag Titles. Afterwards, Graves attacked Neville.
- Tyler Breeze beat CJ Parker.
- Sasha Banks & Summer Rae beat Paige & Emma.
- Sami Zayn originally beat Bo Dallas, but new GM JBL came out and restarted the match due to some referee issue. Bo Dallas then pinned Zayn using an exposed turnbuckle to retain the title.

What comes from this is
Corey Graves going to debut at night of champions because he lost the tag titles and turned heel?

Here is Ohno from the tapings. You be the judge if he is in shape now.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1174831_617762641599716_53503610_n.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
They had to have been pulled early then because they had to have been building to some finish for those two, not just have them stop showing up one week...who am I kidding, there was no long term plan.

I thought it was pretty clear TNA was forced to use Tito when he showed up and had no explanation why he was there

The finish is the Bellator ppv.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So ROOOOOOOOO said he was going to make sure there was no final match

uh? what happened

Top Bottom