• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, he hasn't been seen since Quack snapped and took him out. This is such a weird ass storyline, but I kinda like the idea of all the Wrestling Is promotions imploding one by one.

Uh...yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yxa2pmZtY4

When was the issue with Curtis Axel that he couldn't wrestle?
It's that he lacks a presence. He's not very intimidating. Chris Hero couldn't intimidate those five year olds that Chuck Taylor scares.

Is there any reason to expect a new Paul Heyman guy? i'm kind of expecting Punk to just beat the hell out of Heyman and bump him off tv for a bit ending this little saga.

This PPV isn't ending anything. Everything on this show will get extended to at least the next 2 PPVs. They have NOTHING for Punk to do while Bryan feuds for WWE championship. Only way to extend it is either a new Heyman guy or the feud continues with Axel but he's not viewed on Punks level

Dthomp

Is there any reason to expect a new Paul Heyman guy? i'm kind of expecting Punk to just beat the hell out of Heyman and bump him off tv for a bit ending this little saga.

I almost think they need to do something to continue the Punk/Heyman for another month or two leading to SS. Otherwise where does Punk go for the next two months? I don't think you'll see him feud with Orton til Novemberish since I'm sure Bryan gets one more shot next month. Punk is too good to just have floating without a story to tackle, otherwise it'd be a waste to add him to the Anti-Corporation group already. I think he could help Big E look like a legit monster and improve greatly during a time where otherwise E could just fall off the radar since it's going to shortly be the plan for Wrestlemania and ignore everybody on the roster time of year.

Aiii

So not worth it
When was the issue with Curtis Axel that he couldn't wrestle?
It's that he lacks a presence. He's not very intimidating. Chris Hero couldn't intimidate those five year olds that Chuck Taylor scares.

Especially not as an unknown. Hero needs to be established first, as 90% of the crowd won't know who he is, from the remaining 10%, 9% would only know him from NXT. That's no way to introduce a character to compete with a main event talent. Nobody will buy it.

I guess in an ideal world, Cesaro would be the Heyman guy, as everyone wanted before they introduced Axel. But we don't live in an ideal world.

In a swerve of serves Bryan will become the new Paul heyman guy. It will be Bryan , axel and bork vs the regime of Orton an Punk.

Remember Axel and heyman have a history with triple h.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock-Lesnar.jpg
Chris_Hero.png

'woah mommy, this new Paul Heyman guy looks way tougher than Brock and I heard he won some no-name indie title somewhere once. Wow!'

jred2k

WWE should go full out and turn every wrestler heel. Make it a real allegory for business where everyone is just an out-for-themselves asshole and any pick is just the lesser of two evils.

NoC ends with The Shield interfering, so Bryan wins by DQ, but three new NXT guys - Neville, Sami, and Ohno come out to save Bryan from getting a further beatdown.

We go to black with Ambrose, Reins, and Rollins staring down Neville, Sami, and Ohno as Bryan knees Orton in the head with his finisher

Dusty reveals he sent the new NXT Trio tomorrow night on RAW. Emma can also debut to fight Steph in my dreams.

Entropia

No One Remembers
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
NoC ends with The Shield interfering, so Bryan wins by DQ, but three new NXT guys - Neville, Sami, and Ohno come out to save Bryan from getting a further beatdown.

We go to black with Ambrose, Reins, and Rollins staring down Neville, Sami, and Ohno as Bryan knees Orton in the head with his finisher

Dusty reveals he sent the new NXT Trio tomorrow night on RAW. Emma can also debut to fight Steph in my dreams.

Dolphins sent you that PM too, eh?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Uh...always? He's as dull as fucking ditch water in the ring.

Curtis Axel has had better matches with Tyson Kidd than Chris Hero has had with anyone in the ring. Chris Hero's moveset has always seemed too obsessed with trying to do weird moves and 'homage' Misawa that his style is all over the place.

Chris Hero was never a top guy in the indies for his skill. He was always 'known' because he worked hard and helped out a lot of promotions, but the guy was never a Samoa Joe, CM Punk, El Generico, Kevin Steen, etc level guy.

Entropia

No One Remembers
DX (HHH/HBK) as the best tag team champions?

Not... the New Age Outlaws who were practically the driving force of the tag team scene in the attitude era?

Aiii

So not worth it
DX (HHH/HBK) as the best tag team champions?

Not... the New Age Outlaws who were practically the driving force of the tag team scene in the attitude era?

You spelled Edge and Christian wrong.

---

Heyman just made this a No-DQ match, new Paul Heyman guy confirmed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Riley is good at this. As long as he's not namedropping The Miz all the time, he can go places in this role.

Top Bottom