• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That would be a Russo swerve if I ever saw one. HHH buries Bryan on 6 consecutive Raw/Smackdowns and then sides with him because?????

Saddest thing is it doesn't even make less sense than tonight. HHH went out of his way every week to bury Bryan, to set it up as the b-rated superstar vs the entire company, and just haphazardly decided to make sure the main event tonight was just Orton vs Bryan with no outside interference.

So what was the point of destroying Bryan like that week after week? Wasn't the whole idea to make sure he would never get a shot to win the title because that wouldn't be good for business. Why the sudden change of heart on the actual night of the title defense on a PPV show?

They aren't even going to bother explaining it. Having Triple H stick with Orton now as the face of the company after he dropped the belt to Bryan makes zero sense at all but I bet thats where they go tomorrow night.

strobogo

Banned
I bet he's going to be super pissed with Orton, but give him one more chance at Battleground to prove himself as the face of WWE.

PInk Tape

Banned
Oh, not going to lie I didn't watch Night of Champions, I just read online that Punk started bleeding after Ryback put him through a table. Thought it was a weird botch, didn't know it was just a random cut, thought maybe Ryback put to much force on Punk's back with the edge of the table, causing a bad botch.

My bad.

This is the reason I didn't watch the PPV, Miz wasn't on the card.

Nah, I just didn't want to spend the money to watch it, rather spend the $60 on GTA V.

Well, he did have an unannounced match against Fandango.
I don't blame you for not buying though.. It sucked :( and getting GTA is way more important.

mooooose

the fact that i will never get to fuck a girl as hot as trish (or rather trish in particular, there is always a chance for others) makes me sad

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
HHH should definitely drop Orton and bring in new people every month to take the title from D-Bryne. I like that idea more than Orton/HHH holding the belt until WM when D-Bryne finally wins the big one finally and decisively.

Tonight, it was established that Triple H still doesn't like Paul Heyman despite both being heels.

I could see Punk being so obsessed with revenge that he sells out to Triple H in exchange Punk gets Heyman in a 1 on 1 match in HitC.

Punk is Bryan's equal in the ring and has beaten him every time they had a match except that Smackdown where they pinned each other.

I played San Andreas instead of watching the PPV tonight, forgive me lord Haitch ;_;

But man, I seriously forgot how good this game is. Last time I played it was like the summer after the game came out. It makes me feel bad that I won't have time to finish it before V is out :(

G-Fex

the fact that i will never get to fuck a girl as hot as trish (or rather trish in particular, there is always a chance for others) makes me sad

To be fair have you got the muscle capacity to bone a muscular flexable woman brother? Or would you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE CONTROL?

Maybe you can get lucky and be in one of those special videos where the muscle lady is beating the hell out of the dude.

BlazinAm

Tonight, it was established that Triple H still doesn't like Paul Heyman despite both being heels.

I could see Punk being so obsessed with revenge that he sells out to Triple H in exchange Punk gets Heyman in a 1 on 1 match in HitC.

Punk is Bryan's equal in the ring and has beaten him every time they had a match except that Smackdown where they pinned each other.
They had a match on raw where Bryan won straight up after Over the Limit 2012.

G-Fex

We all know John Cena is going to WM in the Main Event.

Who else is Drake going to sing about before his theme song comes on?

DMczaf

Championship-poll-results.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I for real hope HHH mentions it on Raw. I want him to continue to play into every stereotype the internet has had for him over the past 14 years or so.

DMczaf

I for real hope HHH mentions it on Raw. I want him to continue to play into every stereotype the internet has had for him over the past 14 years or so.

When he strips Bryan of the title, I bet he becomes the first person in history to say "Dusty Finish" on TV.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What's even going on with HHH's character? After weeks of being a slimy evil mega superheel, he was borderline face all night from start to finish, both in words and deeds.

Fucking weird.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I want HHH to rampage through the crowd on Monday because of that 4% like Stan Hansen did in that match vs. Genichiro Tenryu & Ashura Hara. It would be dope.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
They should've replaced Triple H with Orton and Stone Cold with Edge

Stone Cold didn't have a great run with the title. Every time he lost the title, it was due to a screw job except that time he dropped it to Angle. It's not like he had a long title run or a classic wrestling match as champ.

I'm not counting Summerslam 99 either. That was a triple threat and the only reason he dropped it to Foley was Austin didn't want to drop it to Triple H.

strobogo

Banned
When he strips Bryan of the title, I bet he becomes the first person in history to say "Dusty Finish" on TV.

He should just start speaking only in insider terms. I would truly love ultra smark HHH COO. He should start calling people marks, smarks, talk about putting people over, burying people, Dusty Finish, schmoz, color, enhancement talent, kayfabe (but not kayfab). Just everything. I believe it would erase all the ill will towards him on the internet forever.

that would be so good

he can be like that tna ref who hulked out and then beat up the wrestlers? who was that? such a shitty gimmick lol

You mean Earl Hebner?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He should just start speaking only in insider terms. I would truly love ultra smark HHH COO. He should start calling people marks, smarks, talk about putting people over, burying people, Dusty Finish, schmoz, color, enhancement talent, kayfabe (but not kayfab). Just everything. I believe it would erase all the ill will towards him on the internet forever.

So like Russo WCW 2000, only contained in just HHH and actually good. He's sort of going along this road but will he actually go the distance.

You mean Earl Hebner?

SWERVE: It was Dave Hebner ALL ALONG.

shit, there was a PPV tonight, lol.

looking backa few pages, seems like HHH gonna swerve DB. awesome. in my mind, the gang beats the shit out of DB and HH pins him, becoming the new champion. go full burial, HHH.

Can't believe some of you didn't vote for Triple H as the greatest champion on that poll. I know Aiii was in tears because he couldn't vote for AJ, so I'll excuse him, but shame on all the rest of you.

strobogo

Banned
So like Russo WCW 2000, only contained in just HHH and actually good. He's sort of going along this road but will he actually go the distance.

SWERVE: It was Dave Hebner ALL ALONG.

Yes. But use them in kayfabe and not in worked shoot style. It'd be great. He is really close to that right now. He just needs to take the extra step.

Fucking evil Hebners.

i wanna see him call anyone, ANYONE, a curtain jerker.

or calling Bryan a vanilla midget.

Top Bottom