• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Bit of a late reply but you NXT fans (like me) gotta stop hoping for an NXT hopeful run in to save someone on WWE main programming: IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! They have to do at least 2 months of videos and vignettes before they can even debut let alone "surprise" debut. Look at Fandango, look at The Shield, look at the Wyatts (I know Big E and Bo but they were and are currently NXT champ respectively).
Look at Eva Marie and Sin Cara. They skipped NXT and are doing fine.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'm rewatching Raw 99 and it's crazy how everyone is in a story and the matches are used to advance towards the PPV. There were so few random matches. Also, matches had dope video packages for more then just the main event.

G-Fex

Movie stores? Buying?

G-Fex is stuck in 1998.

He is inside Suncoast right now.

it's FYE for your....information.

Yes, buying DVD's is still a thing.
6t9t3lv.png

Batigol

Banned
I watched Raw live for the first time in years last night. Was there always so many god damn commercials? It was literally like every 10 minutes, for 3 minutes. Pretty ridiculous

Gave up after 2 hours and just recorded the rest.

Watched the rest earlier. Did enjoy though!

Steph is smoking still. Need to show of those honey glazed legs

My library is ghetto and I think the A/V dept is closed.

Besides...downstairs is scary over there, it's dark and shit.

building the homeless people sleep by.

it's only open for a whopping 5 hours now I think.

yeah, i remember downstairs lol.... that place looked nuts. and i thought they turned it into a homeless shelter along time ago :)

G-Fex

it used to be cool like a museum with all these like maps and other shit like about the city and historic stuff.

Now I haven't a clue what it looks like now with cut budgets

All you fools badmouthing libraries and physical media need to close your web browsers, head down to your local library and settle down with the latest issue of 'Pro Wrestling Illustrated' from the periodicals section.

Sit down somewhere were you can be seen, next to an attractive lady, and don't hide the cover of the mag either. Bonus points for wearing a wrestling t-shirt.

That's how us real fans, who aren't ashamed, do it. Fans like myself, Aiii, and Ithil. We're proud of our sport.

All you fools badmouthing libraries and physical media need to close your web browsers, head down to your local library and settle down with the latest issue of 'Pro Wrestling Illustrated' from the periodicals section.

Sit down somewhere were you can be seen, next to an attractive lady, and don't hide the cover of the mag either. Bonus points for wearing a wrestling t-shirt.

That's how us real fans, who aren't ashamed, do it. Fans like myself, Aiii, and Ithil. We're proud of our sport.

first i need to go buy a Ziggler shirt

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Yo, I wear a couple of Wrasslin t-shirts and get smiles from cuties on campus. They aren't "lol, look at this mark" smiles either. Us pretty people can get away with wearing wrestling shirts because worst case scenario is that people think it's ironic.

G-Fex

Oh yeah.

Totally going to sport a Daniel Bryan shirt and .

"Yes I totally watch wrestling, it's radical"

Oh yeah.

Totally going to sport a Daniel Bryan shirt and .

"Yes I totally watch wrestling, it's radical"

I'm volunteering today. We cleared all the tables and chairs and I'm currently rolling around on the carpet, teaching a group of 5-85 year-olds how to apply a Figure Four Leg Lock.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
6MyMePG.png

Wait, what?

That was actually one of my favorite bits of Raw.

King had a line where he basically accused HHH of framing Bryan and that he was the real mastermind behind the fast count but did it in a really indirect way this way he wouldn't get himself buried. I think most people missed it which made it better.

That was actually one of my favorite bits of Raw.

King had a line where he basically accused HHH of framing Bryan and that he was the real mastermind behind the fast count but did it in a really indirect way this way he wouldn't get himself buried. I think most people missed it which made it better.

Nobody missed it. You, however missed that "Wait, what?" was referring to the Yes and No in poll options not matching the way the question is phrased.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nobody missed it. You, however missed that "Wait, what?" was referring to the Yes and No in poll options not matching the way the question is phrased.

I didn't miss it.

The poll is being done in kayfabe, the guy running the website had to phrase it that way this way he wouldn't get buried by Triple H.

Brera

Banned
I actually think Ryback is my favourite wrestler now.

Everyone hates bullys and Ryback hates em more than anyone!

The gym segment was HI-larious! I don't know why...but when he slaps the dweebs, it's so funny in a harshway. Like, those small dudes getting slapped that hard...fuck it must hurt!

G-Fex

I actually think Ryback is my favourite wrestler now.

Everyone hates bullys and Ryback hates em more than anyone!

The gym segment was HI-larious! I don't know why...but when he slaps the dweebs, it's so funny in a harshway. Like, those small dudes getting slapped that hard...fuck it must hurt!

We'll form our Ryback Rules club.

No Ryback haters allowed.

Top Bottom