• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
TNA's "Biggest show of the year" is the after-scent you get after a shitty turd of a Raw. That's how worthless TNA is.

there is zero continuity in TNA storylines, I guess it's tough when you keep dropping people. Actually that's been the only consistent story, who's wrestling for their job this week.

I wish this was hyperbole, but I don't think even TNA workers can follow TNA stories.

Do Robbie E and Godderz still have the Bro-Mans(ce) thing going on? That looked fun for a heel tag team. They jobbed out to Gunner and Storm for a week and that was it. Actually that sums up TNA, they set up a feud and have the match within a 2 week time frame and then start over at the next show. Even Bully's storyline has been all over the place and he's the champ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Bully, if TNA went under, he'd have nothing.

I can't see him ever working in WWE again. he just has nothing to offer.

kav34nU.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bully's one of the few ex-WWE guys who didn't burn his bridges. He also helped book ECW back in the day. He could find work.

He could also likely retire at this point. Got plenty of options.

Speaking of Bully, if TNA went under, he'd have nothing.

I can't see him ever working in WWE again. he just has nothing to offer.

Whaaa? I haven't watched in a long time, but the early days of Bully Ray were great. Dude knows how to work a crowd.

Without looking at their roster I'm pretty sure he and Daniels are the only people in TNA I'd want on a televised wrestling promotion.

EDIT: And Eric Young, but he seems to be enjoying his fishing career
EDIT2: Oh and Kurt as per below vvv

Bully and kurt angle are the 2 people that would work in WWE.

maybe styles. and daniels. it will be hte new kofi/dolph. lol

dont see a lot of work for roode.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly don't think Bully Ray could bring anything to WWE. He has a limited shelf life, despite being at his best of his career right now, but you've got a significant drop-off coming.

mooooose

I honestly don't think Bully Ray could bring anything to WWE. He has a limited shelf life, despite being at his best of his career right now, but you've got a significant drop-off coming.
he'd be a good agent who could put over talent (think finlay), but he can't be bully ray because ryback rules (and though he isnt as good as bully ray his relationship with heyman has the possibly to transcend the "bully" esque character)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
he'd be a good agent who could put over talent (think finlay), but he can't be bully ray because ryback rules (and though he isnt as good as bully ray his relationship with heyman has the possibly to transcend the "bully" esque character)

I agree with you. Ryback's character would make Bully Ray redundant, and there's no way they'd showcase Bully Ray in a meaningful way.

jred2k

Its hard to predict how much Bully would matter if he came back to WWE. A lot of people here didn't anticipate much for RVD, but hes been consistently one of the most cheered for guys since he came back. I wouldn't mind seeing Bully get a chance at the WHC level even if it was only for a year or two. He would have been a good choice as the Heyman guy that saved him from Punk.

Edit: Fuck I need a new avatar, SummerSlam seems like so long ago now. Are there any pictures around of Stephanie holding a horse whip and looking menacing? I'm asking for a friend.

Its hard to predict how much Bully would matter if he came back to WWE. A lot of people here didn't anticipate much for RVD, but hes been consistently one of the most cheered for guys since he came back. I wouldn't mind seeing Bully get a chance at the WHC level even if it was only for a year or two. He would have been a good choice as the Heyman guy that saved him from Punk.

Edit: Fuck I need a new avatar, SummerSlam seems like so long ago now. Are there any pictures around of Stephanie holding a horse whip and looking menacing? I'm asking for a friend.

I don't, but this came up while Google Image searching, and I found it amusing and thought I would share

579989172.jpg

Penguin

The idea for next week's RAW is that the top babyface Superstars who came to Daniel Bryan's aid at the end of last night's show will be punished. Some of the stars who made the save were Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and others.

I'm glad we have the dirt sheet for things like this

jred2k

How is Kofi going to be punished?

They'll add to his contract that hes never allowed to compete for a belt above the mid-card. Or maybe they'll take away his pants.

Justin Gabriel will be made to go on one last awkward date with JoJo.

This shit could get out of hand quick!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time for some Total Divas at lunch yeeeeah

Gotta see this WEDDING

Ithil

You would think being able to capture your own screenshots.. they would at least get Michaels facing the right way

Unless his pants are made of iron and there's a giant magnet under the ring, he'sgoing to overshoot Diesel by a considerable margin.

Nope. He had wrestled only 5 matches before WWE signed him. Could've developed into something good if he'd stayed in Japan - I think AJPW were offering a deal where he'd have a place in the All Japan dojo, but he went with the WWE's offer instead.

Nope. He had wrestled only 5 matches before WWE signed him. Could've developed into something good if he'd stayed in Japan - I think AJPW were offering a deal where he'd have a place in the All Japan dojo, but he went with the WWE's offer instead.

damn, how can you come from Vader's loins and not be at least decent?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cmon Bootaaay you know you wanna get rid of that Fergal TRASH and get with a winning Family.
not really

It's weird that the Rhodes family is all uniquely talented. Also that Cody and Dustin benefit from the association to their father without having to lean on it (especially not to the degree that Axel, Orton, Dibiase, and Flair do)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gawd I can't wait for the next avatar rumble. Totally picking Vince.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GTAV is really good you guys.

heh, I still haven't unwrapped mine despite getting it early. I wasted the gift! I probably won't get to it tonight either, have the daily show to record then gym then sleep. Busy days. It'll keep.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you like GTA IV or not? I'm trying to crowd source an opinion from likeminded individuals that hated GTA IV before buying. Because lord knows I can't trust review outlets on this one.

In America? If so...Rrrrrrrrrrrredbox~

Top Bottom