• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

DMczaf

4yPKlw5.png

Never stopped Dusty.

Not the same thing. Dusty and to some extent, Booker T, may be difficult to understand at times but Regal often trails off, taking ages to make his point, he forgets words, and is uncooperative when his co-commentator tries to get a back-in-forth going.

AJ at comic-con.

Throw in some Zack Ryder and you've got the quintessential trifecta of shit

wrestlers wearing other wrestlers shirts gotta be one of the saddest things ever.

AJ needs to stop trying so hard. we get it, you like Ninja Turtles and old-school WWF. so did every kid back then.

wrestlers wearing other wrestlers shirts gotta be one of the saddest things ever.

AJ needs to stop trying so hard. we get it, you like Ninja Turtles and old-school WWF. so did every kid back then.

I think wrestlers wearing other wrestlers shirts is significantly less sad than the general public wearing wrestling shirts. Then again I think people complaining about how people dress in geeky shirts at comic conventions on the internet is even sadder than that.

Just out of curiosity did anybody complain when Punk/Dolph wore Cesaro shirts or are people just trying too hard to make assumptions about why a girl wears a shirt when she probably simply just likes the shirt?

Bo Dallas is so great at everything he does.

I was going to make a snarky post about how he's terrible at everything he does and he's just lucky his gimmick is currently being terrible at everything he does... but that grin, it's bo-tiful.

Just out of curiosity did anybody complain when Punk/Dolph wore Cesaro shirts

that was even worse. "hey internet, we know you like Cesaro, look, we in synch you you. go indies". simping at its best.

comic conventions and it's goers are pretty fucking terrible anyway

bingo.

we kind need an hierarchy here:

auto shows > gun conventions > games cons > comic cons > anime cons > wrestling cons > bronies cons

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sunflower talks about people in wrestling shirts being embarrassing but doesn't realize that he spends money monthly to host a wrestling website that no one reads.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
only the finest in womens wrestling for you guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMo8dZcm6ao

FYI about the wrasslin or videogame shirt question:

I think video game is worse because 90% of them are free promo shirts so it indicates you can't afford your hobby.

Sunflower talks about people in wrestling shirts being embarrassing but doesn't realize that he spends money monthly to host a wrestling website that no one reads.

I've got plenty of money to entertain even the smallest of my whims, I enjoy having a place for our pals in This Business to post what they like.

OHHHH Man. It's not wrestling but fuck you I don't care :p

That Gustaffson/Jones fight, awwwman. Was well worth hanging out with the wrestling buddies and watching. Goddamn. I want a rematch nowsterday.

Then I come back home and see Penello posted about the XBox One HDMI thing, giving clarification, and then some goober quotes me and basically says 'lol you were wrong'...like a day after Penello talked about it

If you want me to eat crow, cool, but...the fuck :p

Also whoever that dude is that fucking says PEACE at the ends of his posts needs to get dropkicked in the face

OHHHH Man. It's not wrestling but fuck you I don't care :p

That Gustaffson/Jones fight, awwwman. Was well worth hanging out with the wrestling buddies and watching. Goddamn. I want a rematch nowsterday.

Then I come back home and see Penello posted about the XBox One HDMI thing, giving clarification, and then some goober quotes me and basically says 'lol you were wrong'...like a day after Penello talked about it

If you want me to eat crow, cool, but...the fuck :p

Also whoever that dude is that fucking says PEACE at the ends of his posts needs to get dropkicked in the face

best part was Barão going Jackie Chan on Wineland.

1.gif

Top Bottom