• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know he's a crazy roid freak who probably came within seconds of snapping multiple times and killing people but man do I love Big Poppa Pump. Samoan Joe's got no chance, just do the math.

Sokantish

That's because I don't have any gimmicks to remember!

But, I have a confession to make bean breath...I'm sorry, I was thinking of bangai-o, not you. Wow I feel embarassed. Did he get perma'd or something?

G-Fex

I think Bangai-o is G-fex's alt. acct., the same way that A.P.P. (A Pretty Panda) is Professor Beef's. I don't think I've ever seen G-Fex and Bangai-o interact at all, or at least I can't remember.

They're never in the same place at the same time.

I don't acknowledge dimwitted jokes.

I purposely ignored him cause if I ever actually spoke about him I'd probably get banned for all the bullshit I'd rant about that moron.

I saw someone wearing a Dolph Ziggler shirt today. He actually looked like a normal person as well. I was a little surprised.

dolph ziggler? Barf

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I miss Umaga
UmagaSpinningBackkicksPunk.gif

umagaflyingsausage02po5k3u.gif

umagasmoan6cx3b.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Scott Steiner is easily in my top ten most entertaining wrestlers ever. He basically has no filter, gives no fucks and could do some really athletic moves for such a roid monster while being legit scary at all times.

G-Fex

Scott Steiner is easily in my top ten most entertaining wrestlers ever. He basically has no filter, gives no fucks and could do some really athletic moves for such a roid monster while being legit scary at all times.

Yup. Big Poppa Pump is great.

Really puts that Kane guy to shame.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We've been burned too many times on "A mod said it, it must be true"

buncha shenanigans

G-Fex

^I'm totally snitching on that

We've been burned too many times on "A mod said it, it must be true"

buncha shenanigans

shenanigans? Like the ones your "Business" pulls mister flower?

Typical corporate cash grabs from ad revenue, why I assume GWF has subscription and commercials now too I bet. All proceeds going towards the legitshook site and coming soon the legitshook network.

There's no art in that, no art at all, no wonderment, no expression, not one MS Paint painting.

This is the kind of thing I'm trying to warn wrasslegaf about. Heeeeeeels are afoot!

Bangai-O is the reason WWE recaps everything and explains everything to you thousands of times including how to install an app on your phone.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
#threadtitles

October Wrasslin' |OT| Heyman kisses and Wrasslegaf snitches ,you know this shoot is, ******* ridiculous.

or just

October Wrasslin' |OT| Heyman kisses and Wrasslegaf snitches

That is the best and everyone knows it. Don't hold me down like Cesaro.

G-Fex

Well I'll say this about Sonic, he's about as dead as Mason Ryan's career

Make that Sonic and Megaman.

Oh except Megaman got brought back as some doofus named after a band.

I only have the NO! shirt, cuz it was like 10 bucks and we were shopping for my birthday and y'know why not

i've never worn it

Stro, you should review Ready 2 Rumble. That'd be amazing to read.

I second this. I caught the second half on TV; for some reason i kept watching it despite the shittiness

I can't have you people bad mouthing Bangai-o, not in the thread he built. He operates on a different plane than the rest of us, we should be so lucky. Those of you slandering his name don't even realize that you're just puppets and he's pulling the strings.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I can't have you people bad mouthing Bangai-o, not in the thread he built. He operates on a different plane than the rest of us, we should be so lucky. Those of you slandering his name don't even realize that you're just puppets and he's pulling the strings.
You're his mouthpiece because he can't show up? He got that Bork Lazer contract?

So what's going on? Last thing I remember, I was struggling to make it through a Triple H promo. I guess it sent me into deep hibernation for the last 2-3 weeks or something, dude's fucking boring.

Also, someone link me Aiii's defence of AJ's super shitty tattoo. I know it happened, link me.

igIZS58wnRCk.gif

Can't wait to see GRADO next month! Fuck yes! Oh, and Hiroshi Tanahashi.

So what's going on? Last thing I remember, I was struggling to make it through a Triple H promo. I guess it sent me into deep hibernation for the last 2-3 weeks or something, dude's fucking boring.

I know, right? God, it's good to have someone sensible back posting here - I've been stuck in an endless sea of HHH marks these past few weeks. They're even looking forward to his damn DVD!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That's because I don't have any gimmicks to remember!

But, I have a confession to make bean breath...I'm sorry, I was thinking of bangai-o, not you. Wow I feel embarassed. Did he get perma'd or something?
You and Lunchbox are alts or brothers.

igIZS58wnRCk.gif

Can't wait to see GRADO next month! Fuck yes! Oh, and Hiroshi Tanahashi.

I know, right? God, it's good to have someone sensible back posting here - I've been stuck in an endless sea of HHH marks these past few weeks. They're even looking forward to his damn DVD!

Absolutely love this entrance

So wish he would come to PCW but the owner doesn't seem keen to book him because he says they have Manson, think he may be a tad jealous of his popularity up there

Thanks, sounds like I haven't missed anything then. The last month of Raw has really reminded me of why I quit watching wrestling in the early 00's. I can put up with shitty Ryback matches and really shitty angles but 30 minute Triple H promos on EVERY show are by far the worst thing in wrestling.

Thanks, sounds like I haven't missed anything then. The last month of Raw has really reminded me of why I quit watching wrestling in the early 00's. I can put up with shitty Ryback matches and really shitty angles but 30 minute Triple H promos on EVERY show are by far the worst thing in wrestling.

Yeah, that's pretty much the same reason I quit watching back in the day, too much HHH & the McMahons. I can see all the reasons why people are enjoying this current storyline, but I really can't stand Hunter, or Stephanie for that matter, to such a degree that there was zero chance of me ever giving a shit about this angle.

Bootaaay, when the Ishimori vs Fenix match pops up, can you link it to me? Heard it was good

Sure thing man, I'll keep an eye out - Aark will likely get his hands on it first, here's his channel;

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProWrestlingAARK/videos

Jamie OD

Yeah, that's pretty much the same reason I quit watching back in the day, too much HHH & the McMahons. I can see all the reasons why people are enjoying this current storyline, but I really can't stand Hunter, or Stephanie for that matter, to such a degree that there was zero chance of me ever giving a shit about this angle.

I like the angle but it is clear as day the only reason so much effort has gone into the storyline is because HHH and the McMahons are the main focus of it.

Top Bottom