• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

G-Fex

WWE Champion streaks Vol.1 :HHH
WWE's most ripped bodies Vol. 1 : HHH
Degeneration-X: How HHH and some other guys made history in the WWE
WWE's greatest Rivalries: HHH vs. HHH

HHH:HHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WWE Champion streaks Vol.1 :HHH
WWE's most ripped bodies Vol. 1 : HHH
Degeneration-X: How HHH and some other guys made history in the WWE
WWE's greatest Rivalries: HHH vs. HHH

HHH:HHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's like the Flaming Moe's episode of the Simpsons, but with Homer saying "H" instead of "Moe."

G-Fex

BTkTIVbCAAAqDms.jpg

Bonus tensai

KissVibes

Banned
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They got video geme references hurr durr

imagine that, something that neogaf's gaming side likes happens to just milk nostalgia instead of doing something new.

"indie games on vita!"
"mighty no 9"

It's all same same old song and dance from a bunch of crusty fuckers. No support for new shit at all.

imagine that, something that neogaf's gaming side likes happens to just milk nostalgia instead of doing something new.

"indie games on vita!"
"mighty no 9"

It's all same same old song and dance from a bunch of crusty fuckers. No support for new shit at all.

yeah we should just give up our rights and bend over for our microsoft overlords like you and meltzer were ready to do

G-Fex

"indie games on vita!"
"mighty no 9"

To be fair Sunflower I think Doom is better than most shooters today. However I support PS4 and Killzone looks to be cool.

yeah we should just give up our rights and bend over for our microsoft overlords like you and meltzer were ready to do

Come on Beef' whose side are you on?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Oh HERE WE GO

My heart was healed and now I hear this!

No...no! I'll be the better man. Again. It's okay Beef. I like new shit. That's all. I MISS YOU DAVE MELTZER

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You would *literally* not even have this thought in your head (and no, I do not mean figuratively, you CM Punk marks) had he been critical of the Xbone.

Naw man, I support his grind. He's doing what he's got to do.

I'm buying everything on launch because I've got money. People aren't buying all the games on release? Why not? How much does a jar of mayonnaise cost, like $30?

Sunflower = Dave Meltzer

I wish. I'm just me. If only I had that kind of clout.

G-Fex

Frankly I have no faith at all in next gen.

While you marks are playing your bones and 4's I'll be playing games with no cutscenes!

Nobody is not excited for next gen, There's no heart. No art, no dadaism, no expression, just money and emptiness.

Frankly I have no faith at all in next gen.

While you marks are playing your bones and 4's I'll be playing games with no cutscenes!

Nobody is not excited for next gen, There's no heart. No art, no dadaism, no expression, just money and emptiness.

and yet you will most likely buy both systems

strobogo

Banned
Naw man, I support his grind. He's doing what he's got to do.

I'm buying everything on launch because I've got money. People aren't buying all the games on release? Why not? How much does a jar of mayonnaise cost, like $30?

I wish. I'm just me. If only I had that kind of clout.

You could get pay windows on legitshook.com and then you could go to the pay winda.

G-Fex

only trying to get you to not front, besides i barrow games from you so they can be played and not sit there collecting dust

I'm not fronting, I'll likely never get them but it'll be due to lack of funds not by choice rofl.

And that sounds like a excuse "Brian" would make for borrowing games.
4ukDQ0e.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My favorite part of WWE yearly releases is going to the videos and seeing the Stockholm syndrome
Keeping in mind that THQ went under while making this game, and sent development back by about a month untill 2K came in to save the day, meaning people like Big E aren't in either. People complaining should count themselves lucky that we even got a game this year.
You should be thankful this game came out.
new spinebuster, new knockout motion from Cena =same old shit, sure dude
OH WOW! NEW ANIMATIONS! What other sequel does NEW animations?

Damn, Raw was real fun. The handicap match was novel, Fandango and Santino put on a good little filler, RVD vs Orton was good, Kofi vs ADR was good, a Colt Cabana chant, good Shield promo, and Miz got punched without Big Show crying about it.

Gonna be real sad when Mania comes around and we get the usual shit booking again.

strobogo

Banned
I watched the Miz/Steph segment. Fuck. That was hilarious. She completely cut his balls off. He looked like he had a lump in his throat and was trying not to embarrass himself further.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like basically everyone in this thread but I gotta lay down the truth: Meltzer was a tool on gaming side. Not a joker like Sunny either but a problem poster. He got what he deserved too when his alt was brought to justice.

G-Fex

Ah I just remembered, that loser Bazza will be buying 2k14 for his shitty video game show

There's your sale 2k and WWE!

I like basically everyone in this thread but I gotta lay down the truth: Meltzer was a tool on gaming side. Not a joker like Sunny either but a problem poster. He got what he deserved too when his alt was brought to justice.

Too bad we couldnt trade Melzer for Aguirre, I miss her

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

j...joker? me?

Top Bottom